• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

retarded SAF regular act hero

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flasher on board? Get him off the bus, I'm late
Ugly, uncaring S'porean irks victim's dad
By Benson Ang
October 25, 2008 Print Ready Email Article

A FATHER tried to catch a man who exposed himself to his teenage daughter on a public bus - and discovered the best and worst in Singaporeans.
Click to see larger image
GOOD SAMARITAN: First Sergeant Terence Yu shows how he restrained the flasher until police arrived. TNP PICTURE: CHOO CHWEE HUA

The good: Two fellow passengers who stepped forward to restrain the flasher, and two others who offered help.

The bad: A passenger who became impatient while they were waiting for the police to arrive, and wanted them to take the suspect and leave the bus so that the bus could continue on its journey.

Mr Tan, 52, a technical support officer, said the passenger, who appeared to be in his 60s, was sleeping but woke up when the bus stopped and shouted in Hokkien: 'Why is the bus not moving?'

He then shouted for the suspect to be taken off the bus so that the driver could move on.

Said Mr Tan: 'I just ignored him. The suspect could've escaped if we had alighted. It's just disappointing that there are people like him.'

Despite the man's calls, two women on the bus told the driver to stay put. One offered to call the police.

But while they were waiting for the police, six passengers alighted, probably because they did not want to be delayed.

The incident happened around 11am on 7 Sep. The Tan family - father, mother, daughter, 15, and two sons aged 10 and 12 - had boarded SBS Bus Number 88 to Tan Tock Seng Hospital to visit a relative.

(We are not using their real names as the girl cannot be identified under the law.)

Mr Tan and his family were sitting on the top deck of the double-decker bus when Muhamad Yuzaimi Salleh, 22, exposed himself.

The family weren't seated together because the available seats were scattered. Mr Tan was sitting at the centre of the bus while his daughter was sitting near the rear.

Muhamad Yuzaimi was initially seated at the front but he later moved to the rear and sat next to Mr Tan's daughter.

When they were travelling along Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, the girl went up to her father and told him that Muhamad Yuzaimi had exposed his private parts to her.

Ran down stairs

Mr Tan then confronted Muhamad Yuzaimi, who apologised repeatedly. When Mr Tan said he was going to call the police, Muhamad Yuzaimi bolted out of his seat and ran down the stairs.

By then, the bus was at a stop opposite the Ang Mo Kio South Neighbourhood Police Centre.

Said Mr Tan: 'The door was open but I jumped down the stairs after him. I managed to grab him by his slingbag and dragged him back into the bus.'

An army regular, First Sergeant Terence Yu, 25, and another man helped Mr Tan to detain the suspect.

First Sergeant Yu held onto Muhamad Yuzaimi and pinned him against the side of the bus, just behind the stairs.

Mr Tan then called the police.

Said First Sergeant Yu: 'I saw the young girl's scared face and I knew something was amiss. I held the man from the back with an armlock which I had learnt from my army training.

'The man resisted at first, but after a while, he gave up. So I unlocked him and let him sit down.'

The bus driver informed his company and shut all the doors.

Mr Tan said his daughter was so scared she 'was actually trembling'.

His wife then got off the bus with her to wait at the bus stop.

Six police officers arrived within 10 minutes and handcuffed Muhamad Yuzaimi.

Mr Tan, his daughter and Mr Yu followed the police to give their statement.

Mr Tan said his daughter was in shock. 'She's okay now but she doesn't want to talk about what happened,' he said.

Last Friday, Yuzaimi pleaded guilty to doing an obscene act in a public place and was jailed two months. Back to News
Ads by Google

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
That the problem, citizens doing all the work for the police...no wonder those damn cops are getting so fat that even a limp can out run them.....

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
this army 1SG is lucky he managed to restrain the flasher. if he let the flasher escape & fail to catch him in a chase, then he gotta be prepared to henta kaki until ORD.

at the same time, i think the correct punishment for sexual related offences should not be rottan on the backside, they should kena rottan on the privates, so they will have a lifelong memory of the lifelong stigma that cause to others.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
they should kena rottan on the privates, so they will have a lifelong memory of the lifelong stigma that cause to others.

wah then the one giving the rotan must be a "marksman" cos i doubt anyone who is going to kena a few stroke the lumpar most probably "que" ki lai...

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah then the one giving the rotan must be a "marksman" cos i doubt anyone who is going to kena a few stroke the lumpar most probably "que" ki lai...
nobody say that all the strokes of the rottan have to be delivered on the same day.

example, (kena rottan = pain for 1wk, then wound slowly recover)

3 stroke delivered on same day, pain for 1wk, then wound slowly recover

but is 1 stroke delivered on 3 different day, pain will stretch more than 3wks, and wound on wound will STRONGLY be etched into offender's brains (if the fella has 1)

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
so he gets to be a hero whereas u r a whimping coward....u jealous?????
not jealous, but since he like to catch offenders, then maybe he signed on the wrong contract.
after MSK disappearance, ppl escaping custody etc. its very clear that home affairs need more people like him,

Sipahsi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retarded? Act hero? Why? You like exposing yourself to little girls too?

Pissed off that your colleagues are getting caught?

pfingo

Alfrescian
Loyal
they shuld extend that farking whip to that old man who was probably pretending 2 b asleep instead of helping the commotion and insisted the bus move on

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
the incident happened opposite the Ang Mo Kio South Neighbourhood Police Centre and police took 10 minutes to arrive