• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Restroom Association (RAS) of Singapore

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the Chairperson who I think she is ?
Jack Sim is the one who spent his entire life on the toilets in Spore.

Fr my experience,he could not do much,I made two suggestuiions which he said already informed the authoriry long before I even suggested,but nothing happened.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack Sim has gone global,founding WTO,(world Toilet Organisation)

It is indeed truly a global achievement for the likes of GCT,the very tall man with not so big brian.

Jack took his advice too,as Mr Peanuts did advise,when u airm,aim many miles ahead.

Jack has achieved global status with his aim.It is indeed a significant achievement for Mr GCT

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
fail-owned-faucet-fail.jpg

Singapore should have more of this in
public toilets to remind them of propagation .

jw5

Loyal
Sorry I do not fully agreed with you that it is a waste of taxpayer's money.
They did improve the conditions of public toilets tremendously.
How are the conditions of public toilets being measured? What evidence is there that their work has improved the conditions?

I'm not being sarcastic in asking these questions, would seriously like to know if there are any measures being put in place and monitored.

This is quite an interesting and noble cause and pursuit. I just wonder whether it's really helping the conditions of public toilets or should the resources be better used helping the poor and needy of the world.