• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reputation Points dead and burried?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aren't the rep points still there? Just that the number isn't shown to everyone else and only you know how many pts you have exactly. The number of green bars still shows who has more reps though but you need significantly more to have more bars. Scroll the arrow over the green bar and get a description about you from your rep pts.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Told You Guys Before, Right ?

Crap, how to collect my ntuc vouchers from Sam Leong without proof of my total points? :confused:

I thought I told you guys before, right ? The rep point cannot be a rap point mah. My meaning of this "rap point" is to sabotage the server or nick like freezing the account or deleting important data. I just want that Harry Potter feeling lah.

pic1.jpg

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rep Points are for cocksuckers as it means zilch in this forum. Those who want them and beg for them are no-lifers who cannot achieve real life reputation.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, your this type of points knn can redeem for first class tickets for life from our famous SQ right or not?

hi there

1. bro, you never know leh!
2. there could be some daft sheep out there who want to buy sbf from sammy for millions.
3. some kind of takeover!
4. our points may fetch something thereafter.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok its time to exchange point liao

hi there

1. bro, you never know leh!
2. there could be some daft sheep out there who want to buy sbf from sammy for millions.
3. some kind of takeover!
4. our points may fetch something thereafter.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I've already stated that sammys points system is unique,the color of your sammys card speaks well of your reputation by viewers,banks,and all retail establishment all over the world.

1.Classic. 100pts below
2.Gold. 100pts above
3.Platinium. 700pts above
4.Titanium. 1000pts VIP

to gain more points,you need to post more just like my platinium RWS or amex card it is as simple as that.
for more details on please contact Sideswipe sammys marketing president.:smile:

15320031d9561b88a24c03f6d2be5fb08ac5675a.jpg