• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Republic Of China celebration on the 10 of October.All of you must remember this...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Faith ?

6628711bgw1dlytb1o6j3j.jpg

I'm good at visual stuff like Geometry. Have I told you I have INVENTED a new formula for triangles with sides that are all in integer format ? I have to think of how many inventions I have conjured to date.

September 11th event ? Cannot leh.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cruxx said:
1. He said 1 million every year, my youtube link says 100 million to date. Different claims, different sources.
2. So what if it's from Falungong? I've little time for religious crazies. But aren't you a bit too biased against them? Why don't you tell us why the claims of Falungong aren't reliable and why you'd rather trust the CCP, a political party overtly restricting the freedom of expression?

Falungong is the world's most extensive intelligence network??

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Republic Of China celebration on the 10 of October.All of you must remember this.

There's nothing intelligent about religious groups.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Republic Of China celebration on the 10 of October.All of you must remember this.

can chao sinkie join CCP or notch ???

or can join MCP or notch ???

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come they seem to know everything?

What do they know? Anyway, humans are overly optimistic. I'd rather trust those who tell me "no, we can't" than those who say "yes, we can" without thinking through the magnitude of the problems they face. If a person or a religious group tells you they know everything or they'll solve all your problems, run away as fast you can.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heavenly Politics

There's nothing intelligent about religious groups.

I can tell you this from my personal experience.

More than one person = society, right? - first equation

Anything to do with human beings = politics - second equation

God and I communication HAS politics involved too ... so, you see ... this bloody universe is filled with those bullshit politics whether you are in Heaven (bloody church) or on Earth (mortals' society). First, they hanged Jesus. Then, they wanna hang me too. Jesus and I are of the same class, the Kristo (Greek) class or your so-called "Christ". We are kings !

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I trust the statistic. In the last 30 years, China has lifted over 300 million people out of poverty. This pace of development is unprecedented in human history. In the last 50 years, life expectancy has gone from well below 50 to well over 70. In 1950, the literacy rate in China was less than 20%, but today it is over 90%. Footbinding and concubinage are gone, and women have more rights than ever.

the Communist Party of China leaders should switch focus to trumpeting her recent remarkable achievements over the last 30 years rather than bizarrely still pumping up propaganda about the far past, 60-70 years ago in Second Sino-Japanese war and Civil War which will only expose their decades old lies. In China today there are an increasing number of memorials and monuments dedicated to the War of Resistance against Japan. they should look forward, not keep turning backward!

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the Communist Party of China leaders should switch focus to trumpeting her recent remarkable achievements over the last 30 years rather than bizarrely still pumping up propaganda about the far past, 60-70 years ago in Second Sino-Japanese war and Civil War which will only expose their decades old lies. In China today there are an increasing number of memorials and monuments dedicated to the War of Resistance against Japan. they should look forward, not keep turning backward!

Maintaining propaganda against Japan is essential to Chinese (and Korean, both north and south) domestic politics, whether communist or democratic. Even the so-called War of Resistance 抗战 was a propaganda slogan. Where got such thing. Want war means war, want settle means negotiate, where got such thing war of resistance to war?

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I trust the statistic. In the last 30 years, China has lifted over 300 million people out of poverty. This pace of development is unprecedented in human history. In the last 50 years, life expectancy has gone from well below 50 to well over 70. In 1950, the literacy rate in China was less than 20%, but today it is over 90%. Footbinding and concubinage are gone, and women have more rights than ever.

pig brain listen properly!!! with or without communist corrupted evil bastards, China will still be prosperous! With or without Communist evil corrupted red bastards, China will still bring in alot of tourist and the tourist will bring in alot of money.. money!!! Hotel will boom regardless of the stupid bloody hell corrupted evil red communist stupid puke bastards!!!

With or without Communist idiots, China will still have rockets, nuclear, high rate of education.

And lastly, without communist idiots, china already have the potential to develope into a modern country.china large resources is the best evidence.communist bastards only make full use of all these to make the world believe they are the savour of china.

The only difference is, Republic Of China will make China a more better country.A country we oversea Chinese are proud of.Not a country we see already want to puke!!!

So many prositute hanging around Singapore, malaysia...! So many faked food and chemicals make in china now.so many gangsters, corrupted officials from low to high now taking advantage of china peoples.

to ron ron, either u are born in china, come to singapore to study, get a pr and u are just siding with a corrupted government.or u are a cyberspy sent from communist china to counter people like me.

my middle finger to you!!! i hate and look down on people with no balls like you.bastard idiots stupid pig head!!!

[video=youtube;_epOASID7HA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_epOASID7HA[/video]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Mean ...

pig brain listen properly!!! with or without communist corrupted evil bastards, China will still be prosperous! With or without Communist evil corrupted red bastards, China will still bring in alot of tourist and the tourist will bring in alot of money.. money!!! Hotel will boom regardless of the stupid bloody hell corrupted evil red communist stupid puke bastards!!!

With or without Communist idiots, China will still have rockets, nuclear, high rate of education.

And lastly, without communist idiots, china already have the potential to develope into a modern country.china large resources is the best evidence.communist bastards only make full use of all these to make the world believe they are the savour of china.

The only difference is, Republic Of China will make China a more better country.A country we oversea Chinese are proud of.Not a country we see already want to puke!!!

Goodness ! That means we don't hav'ta thank the Lee family anymore ? Can we rob them off of their millions now ?

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You Mean ...

For this thing, I support cheowyonglee over Ron Ron.

I travelled to Taiwan for business quite frequently and my Taiwanese friends told me that they do not consider Taiwan as part of China. According to them, the history was Taiwan ruled by Dutch first followed by Japan for 50 years after that KMT took over and become the garment there. Since when Taiwan is a part of CCP mainland China :confused:

My Taiwanese friends even said that CCP did not even invest a cent on Taiwan development in early days how to claim that Taiwan is belong to China :mad:

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I travelled to Taiwan for business quite frequently and my Taiwanese friends told me that they do not consider Taiwan as part of China. According to them, the history was Taiwan ruled by Dutch first followed by Japan for 50 years after that KMT took over and become the garment there. Since when Taiwan is a part of CCP mainland China :confused:

My Taiwanese friends even said that CCP did not even invest a cent on Taiwan development in early days how to claim that Taiwan is belong to China :mad:

many Taiwan nationalists like Heart Break Kid's friends argued that Diaoyutai islands belong to Taiwan. their reasoning are based on the Qing dynasty claim that Diaoyutai was part of Taiwan. so if one recognize the Qing sovereignty as extending into the modern era and staking claims to the Diaoyutai then one should recognize PRC sovereignty over Taiwan based on the Qing claim. they can't pick and chose among Qing claims just to suit their beliefs.

Taiwan ex president Lee Teng Hui is consistent on this. Taiwan doesn't belong to China. Senkakus belong to the Japanese. :biggrin::biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TO be honest, in a few years time when China has a more developed military and greater economic might, ROC will definately not survive an invasion, they will loose and they will be toast..its just a matter of time before ROC fall to PRC

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sideswipe said:
many Taiwan nationalists like Heart Break Kid's friends argued that Diaoyutai islands belong to Taiwan. their reasoning are based on the Qing dynasty claim that Diaoyutai was part of Taiwan. so if one recognize the Qing sovereignty as extending into the modern era and staking claims to the Diaoyutai then one should recognize PRC sovereignty over Taiwan based on the Qing claim. they can't pick and chose among Qing claims just to suit their beliefs.

Taiwan ex president Lee Teng Hui is consistent on this. Taiwan doesn't belong to China. Senkakus belong to the Japanese. :biggrin::biggrin:

But the Lee Teng Hui is rumored to be half-Japanese.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyway all these are not important to us :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheowyonglee said:
If ROC fell, haha, u still think not important to us???

Ya. Not important. Since when is ROC important to us? ROC is important only if it does not cause trouble with PRC.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

You don't understand the issue, KMT used to think that mainland China should be governed by them and not the communists. Does the KMT still making the claim?

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal

On Sunday I bought a DVD called 建国大业 The Founding Of A Republic, a movie screened in 2009.

I wondering anyone interested in Chinese history watched this movie and earlier I also watched 1911 in cinema a lousy show :biggrin:

Last edited: