• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very few men are tall and handsome. Most handsome men are not really tall. I've met Pierce Brosnan once in San Francisco. He's really tall and handsome. Clint Eastwood is another example of course, but I didn't have the chance to meet him in person. For Chinese tall and handsome, I'd vote Chow Yuen Fatt and Simon Yam. I actually met Simon Yam at Centrepoint, Singapore. At that time, he has already started losing hair but he was still at peak suave in look and style.

If you talk about top pugilists being tall, that's even harder to find. Bruce Lee, Jacky Chan, Jet Li, even Sylvester Stallone, all not tall. I can only cite Chuck Norris. Height and size are actually impediments to martial arts and street fighting arts, not advantages. You're a bigger target to aim at and you can be tripped off balance more easily. Once tripped off balance, your 6ft or even 7ft becomes a 0ft mash on the ground at the mercy of your opponent even if he's just 5ft.

Ang mohs are obviously on average taller than asian guys i should say. It's nothing surprising that pierce is tall. He was selected to be james bond but was thought to be too pretty later on.

Tom cruise is short though.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ronin = 浪人。Samarai without tono (lord). I thought you should know that. I thought that's why your monicker is Drifter.

i dont know everything like you does ...:wink: . [video=youtube;C06eew9EDdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C06eew9EDdw[/video]

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Smooth. You had major outbursts in this thread alone and yet say you don't give a damn.

What has my so-called outburst if you want to call it that got to do with giving a damn to whether others are angry? I myself, I don't get angry, I get even if I can or walk off if I can't. Getting angry is breaking rule number one.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
c20.jpg
lau_andy_2.jpg

Okay, no need to argue.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must see his body movement - very suave one.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HfK_D4cvuNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course Andy wasn't so petty to argue with me who's more handsome. He's confident in himself, no need to argue.

Confident is one thing really handsome is another thing ... By the way Steven lim also beri confident :wink:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confident is one thing really handsome is another thing ... By the way Steven lim also beri confident :wink:

I agree Steven Lim is confident, even if some might label him as thick-skinned.

Why Steven Lim is considered confident ? He dares to post his pics and videos. That settles everything. Even if you may not like Steven Lim, you've to admit this guy has balls.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree Steven Lim is confident, even if some might label him as thick-skinned.

Why Steven Lim is considered confident ? He dares to post his pics and videos. That settles everything. Even if you may not like Steven Lim, you've to admit this guy has balls.

have balls and self-delusion are two different things :wink:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
now steven lim got a new fan :wink:

You missed the point. I am just saying not everyone who calls himself handsome is confident. Steven, however, is one of the confident ones, even if you disagree with his handsomeness. The very fact that he dares post his pics for the public to judge his claims speaks confidence.

Got it ?