• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reply to Porfirio Rubirosa about STINKO Ng E Jay

Darkcloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
You said I am wrong that the STINKO is ostracised by the SDP. I got go there last night for SDP countdown. All night, I sit at the back watch who talk to Ng E Jay.

Answer: No one.

Even his ex good friend Chia Ti Lik never speak to him. Jaslyn Go also never speak to him. Chee SJ never speak to him, same for Chee Siok Chin, Seelan Palay, Isrizal, John Tan, Gandhi Ambalam, etc etc etc.

You go ask people who got go true or not.

STINKO went there cover story for wayangparty gangsters. Nobody speak to him. Going there not mean they like him. He go there nobody invite him go.

Understand?

Monkey Loh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andrew Loh Hong Puey:

Why are you so mesmerized with the fart of E Jay ?

Are you afraid that E Jay and Ti Lik will threaten your place ?

Tan Kin Lian is a smart person. He knows who are the people who have the real ability to help him.

Of course he will prefer a PhD student and a lawyer to be his advisors rather than an unemployed loser like you !

What's the point of flaming E Jay here ? Do you think forumers will care a damn about your nonsense ?

Maybe Tan Kin Lian shld know abit about your notorious past during the SBF days.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You said I am wrong that the STINKO is ostracised by the SDP. I got go there last night for SDP countdown. All night, I sit at the back watch who talk to Ng E Jay.

Answer: No one.

Even his ex good friend Chia Ti Lik never speak to him. Jaslyn Go also never speak to him. Chee SJ never speak to him, same for Chee Siok Chin, Seelan Palay, Isrizal, John Tan, Gandhi Ambalam, etc etc etc.

You go ask people who got go true or not.

STINKO went there cover story for wayangparty gangsters. Nobody speak to him. Going there not mean they like him. He go there nobody invite him go.

Understand?

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
......:eek:.....:confused:......:eek:

......:eek:.....:confused:......:eek:......:eek:.....:confused:......:eek:

2771061930104597968S500x500Q85.jpg

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange and curious than that E-Jay was allowed on the podium to speak, make of that what you will.

Also Ramseth appears to have been there as well, and he appears to give the impression that Darkcloud has indeed been telling porky pies viz E-Jay's relationship with SDP.

Monkey Loh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darkcloud aka Andrew Loh Hong Puey is just jealous that E Jay may replace him as Tan K L's trusted aide.

As you know, E Jay has been covering Tan K L's rallies and his write up is infinitely superior to TOC's crap.

Also, when Mr Tan publish E Jay's article on his blog, Andrew Loh was visibly unhappy.

E Jay is on good terms with SDP members. They understand his reasons for pleading guilty in the case and is still on good terms with him.

Darkcloud's bullshit about SDP members, Ti Lik and Jaslyn ignoring E Jay are UTTER LIES.

It serves two purposes:

1. To smear E Jay's reputation.

2. To smear SDP members as being petty and unreasonable.

In fact, when Andrew Loh arrived, no SDP member went up and talk to him. We all know what a FUCKTARD this faggot is, using TOC as a shield to promote WP/PAP agenda while taking cheap pot shots at SDP. He thinks Dr Chee and Siok Chin don't know what he is up to.

Besides Darkcloud, Andrew Loh also uses the following nicks here to attack E Jay and Ti Lik: gobuster, jacys, Wisely, imperialarms.

Strange and curious than that E-Jay was allowed on the podium to speak, make of that what you will.

Also Ramseth appears to have been there as well, and he appears to give the impression that Darkcloud has indeed been telling porky pies viz E-Jay's relationship with SDP.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monkey Loh it would appear that you are no better than Darkcloud.:rolleyes: TOC appears to have been giving quite alot of space and coverage to SDP of late and SDP has also publicised TOC's events on its blog which indicates that both are ok with each other.

The opposition in 2009 – time to get united
Thursday, 1 January 2009, 5:00 pm | 970 views
Andrew Loh / Opinion

First, let me say that this article is not any in-depth analysis. It is just my personal views on what may happen – and what I hope will happen – in 2009 as far as the political parties are concerned.

As with many Singaporeans, the one most important thing I hope to see is the opposition parties coming together. This has always been difficult to do because of the differences in philosophy, personalities and the inner-workings of each party. However, with Singapore going into a rather serious recession, the time for unity among the political opposition has come.

This is a good time to be united and present Singaporeans with a concerted front to exploit any failings of the ruling People’s Action Party (PAP). And as have been demonstrated in 2008, there were many. Singapore faces not just a threat from the external economic downturn but also the PAP’s hubris and arrogance – also demonstrated in 2008.

But will the opposition parties be able to come together?

I have always been skeptical – even cynical – that the parties could or would come together. The only sign I have seen in recent times was the leaders of the various opposition parties on stage at the inauguration dinner of the Reform Party. Undoubtedly, it was the late Mr JB Jeyaretnam who alone could have managed that. Since that dinner in July last year (2008), there have not been any further development or demonstration of opposition unity.

However, I was pleasantly surprised (and my hopes are thus raised a little) when several well-known personalities from the opposition camp or who are sympathetic to the opposition cause participated at the Singapore Democratic Party’s countdown event at Hong Lim Park on Wednesday. Sebastian Teo and Steve Chia, both from the National Solidarity Party, made speeches. Both criticized the ruling party and hoped for opposition unity. Then there were Tan Kin Lian and Kenneth Jeyaretnam. They spoke on the need for a better Singapore with the involvement of ordinary Singaporeans.

Earlier last year, the SDP held a forum on Election Reform and invited leaders from all the opposition parties. In the end, only Mr Jeyaretnam participated as a panelist. Thus, to see four well-known personalities take to the stage at Hong Lim in another SDP event was heartening.

The call for unity was echoed by the other speakers as well – Ng E Jay, Ho Choon Hiong and Jufrie Mahmood.

Even as this raises hope that the opposition will come together and work closely, I am mindful that the differences among the parties – especially between the Workers’ Party and the SDP – will not be easily overcome. But there is space and opportunities to do so nonetheless.

I would suggest that unofficial contact and communication channels be opened to facilitate this. An instance of this was at the screening of some political films last year at the Post Museum where WP members attended, along with SDP members. The evening was cordial, although one could sense an uneasiness initially.

I hope that more of such meetings and gatherings can be organized.

As for the PAP, I do not think anything much will change. It is in a comfortable position, although the economic landscape presents some challenges to it as a government. Further, in a recession period, the focus of the PAP will not be on opening political space. In fact, it could be the opposite. The PAP would want to keep a tighter rein on things during this time.

At the end of the day, it is not so much what the PAP does, at least for now, that will determine whether the opposition parties make any headway as far as Singaporeans seeing them as important and relevant is concerned.

What needs to happen is for each opposition party to cast aside their suspicions of each other and see the bigger picture. And the bigger picture is this: Singaporeans are facing one of the worst recessions in decades. Couple this with the competition for jobs with foreigners and record inflation, Singaporeans need someone besides the PAP to lead – and to speak for them and do so effectively.

The SDP has tried to do so, to be fair to them. In 2008, the SDP has been the most active among all the opposition parties.

The Workers’ Party, although being the biggest opposition party (in terms of members) and having received the biggest support during the General Elections in 2006, has been an utter disappointment. It really needs to get its engines firing again.

So, for 2009, my wish and hope is that more people like Tan Kin Lian, Kenneth Jeyaretnam and his brother Philip, will step forward and give Singaporeans a genuine alternative. I also hope and wish that the opposition, as a whole, will be able to start putting in place channels which will allow them to work together.

We should also not forget that ordinary Singaporeans have a part to play as well. We should continue to speak up on issues which we are concerned and passionate about. Better still, lend our skills to the various political parties – including the PAP.

For, at the end of the day, power rests with the ordinary people.

And power is also given away by the ordinary people.

In 2009, lets hope that power will not continue to seep away from us Singaporeans - either througha dis-united opposition or an apathetic society.

Monkey Loh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are you ?

Go and speak to E Jay, Ti Lik, Jaslyn, Seelan, Kaixiong, Choon Hiong, Isrizal or any SDP member and find out what they think of Andrew Loh. Email Ti Lik here: [email protected]

If you understand simple English, you will realize TOC's coverage of SDP is downright hideous. Why must Tan K L apologize to SDP for an article written by a TOC member ? Use your brains lah, are they on your head or your groin ?

Monkey Loh it would appear that you are no better than Darkcloud.:rolleyes: TOC appears to have been giving quite alot of space and coverage to SDP of late and SDP has also publicised TOC's events on its blog which indicates that both are ok with each other.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, the assertion that Andrew Loh was "using TOC as a shield to promote WP/PAP agenda while taking cheap pot shots at SDP" does not appear to match statements in Loh's article that "SDP has been the most active among all the opposition parties" while "WP has been an utter disappointment".

In addition, I recall that Ng E-Jay isn't a SDP member, so am not sure how it relates to the SDP.

Monkey Loh

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I say Andrew Loh is a TWO-FACED Snake.

Don't be deceive by him. He doesn't mean what he says or writes. He pretends to be a gentleman in front of SDP members and supporters, but attack them behind their backs.

Read through all the TOC articles about SDP carefully in between the lines.

Why did Tan Kin Lian apologize to Dr Chee over an article published on TOC last year if it is not offensive ?

E Jay, Ti Lik, Jaslyn and me are not SDP members, but we are associated in a way to SDP, that's why Andrew Loh aka darkcloud has been attacking E Jay non-stop since he plead guilty over the illegal procession charge.

Bro, the assertion that Andrew Loh was "using TOC as a shield to promote WP/PAP agenda while taking cheap pot shots at SDP" does not appear to match statements in Loh's article that "SDP has been the most active among all the opposition parties" while "WP has been an utter disappointment".

In addition, I recall that Ng E-Jay isn't a SDP member, so am not sure how it relates to the SDP.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, perhaps it is more important to ask, who are you instead?:rolleyes::biggrin:

I do not need to speak to anyone, all I need to do is watch and observe the cheesy petty childish same old tired wayang antics being played out time and again.

Btw what supposed article are you alluding to? I thought it was a post by some forumer at TOC's blog?

Who are you ?

Go and speak to E Jay, Ti Lik, Jaslyn, Seelan, Kaixiong, Choon Hiong, Isrizal or any SDP member and see what they think of Andrew Loh.

If you understand simple English, you will realize TOC's coverage of SDP is downright hideous. Why must Tan K L apologize to SDP for an article written by a TOC member ?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like alot of that going around:rolleyes::eek::biggrin:

Seriously though, all you guys are doing is just playing into PAPs hands at the end of the day and ironically without PAP having to even lift a finger:rolleyes::wink:

Don't be deceive by him. He doesn't mean what he says or writes. He pretends to be a gentleman in front of SDP members and supporters, but attack them behind their backs.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darkcloud aka Andrew Loh Hong Puey is just jealous that E Jay may replace him as Tan K L's trusted aide.

As you know, E Jay has been covering Tan K L's rallies and his write up is infinitely superior to TOC's crap.

Also, when Mr Tan publish E Jay's article on his blog, Andrew Loh was visibly unhappy.

E Jay is on good terms with SDP members. They understand his reasons for pleading guilty in the case and is still on good terms with him.

Darkcloud's bullshit about SDP members, Ti Lik and Jaslyn ignoring E Jay are UTTER LIES.

It serves two purposes:

1. To smear E Jay's reputation.

2. To smear SDP members as being petty and unreasonable.

In fact, when Andrew Loh arrived, no SDP member went up and talk to him. We all know what a FUCKTARD this faggot is, using TOC as a shield to promote WP/PAP agenda while taking cheap pot shots at SDP. He thinks Dr Chee and Siok Chin don't know what he is up to.

Besides Darkcloud, Andrew Loh also uses the following nicks here to attack E Jay and Ti Lik: gobuster, jacys, Wisely, imperialarms.

wow! so many cloned nics. what about those used by ejay? your criticism is one sided to the advantage of ngejay. what about his invisible mischiefs?

does ejay has a good reputation to begin with?:confused: if he does, why does he need u to be his spokeperson instead of ejay clarifying for himself? having a cloned spokeman or a "supporter" looks more convincing is it?:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seriously though, all you guys are doing is just playing into PAPs hands at the end of the day and ironically without PAP having to even lift a finger:rolleyes::wink:

the degrading and disgusting lowdown tricks these so called "honorable gentlemen" are playing here is the except duplicate of what happening in the old kopitiam.

DO NOT BE MISLED BY THEIR ABSENCE. THEIR CLONES ARE ALWAYS ON STANDBY MODE TO PINPOINT AND ATTACK OUTSPOKEN CRITICS WHO MIGHT BE NEARING TO EXPOSING THE TRUTH.

u shall see what i mean after this posting:smile:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut the sanctimonious crap Buddhist Bob, because you appear to be the last person entitled to righteous anger:rolleyes::biggrin:

the degrading and disgusting lowdown tricks these so called "honorable gentlemen" are playing here is the except duplicate of what happening in the old kopitiam.

DO NOT BE MISLED BY THEIR ABSENCE. THEIR CLONES ARE ALWAYS ON STANDBY MODE TO PINPOINT AND ATTACK OUTSPOKEN CRITICS WHO MIGHT BE NEARING TO EXPOSING THE TRUTH.

u shall see what i mean after this posting

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

No lah,you are wrong.

You think he is playing,they are all drawing penauts fr God father man.

Chia Tse Li

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously though, all you guys are doing is just playing into PAPs hands at the end of the day and ironically without PAP having to even lift a finger

agree with above.

anyway dun think there is anything wrong btw ejay and his friends. like Porf said, dun understand why this thread....there must be some personal feud btw ejay and darkcloud. so what if there is anything btw ejay and friends? why so excited and highly strung over it. also, btw friends and among friends, sometimes there may be more conversations while sometimes the exchanges may be more laid back, doesn't indicate anything significant. all in all, this thread abt ejay kenna this kenna dat seems too much of a personal character assasination already and contributing nothing to the political discussion here. =)