• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remuneration for Director

rituqezo

I am a US citizen and recently became a Director of a Singaporean investment company. Is there an upper limit for remuneration as a Director of the company? The company is an investment corporation that invests in digital marketing businesses in Singapore. Once i receive remuneration, can i pay Singaporean taxes; and claim appropriate credits when filing my US taxes? Thank you in advance.
the best gay sex you can imagine only here https://tubegay.name/en/

Last edited:

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need professional advice friend.

For one thing, a Director's fee still counts as personal income, and is probably much better received in another form.