• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Removing your livelihood if you can't pay your medisave, right or wrong?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
winni , there are few people who are in such dire straits
no brigade, no renegades, no battalion and no battles
singaporeans are the luckiest people on earth
world class leaders with first world governance
what more do we want - many of them here are just kpkb for nothing
we are the happiest people on earth.....thanks to our great leaders with their great foresight and hindsight

To take away a person livelihood is wrong, who in the f word does not know what is good for us??. Two 'wrongs' does not make one right. It is not that much of foresight, I am worried about, the current leaders have none anyway, or hindsight...but their sights on my behind, that is worrying.

The continually shaft down your throat, this is good for you & listen to me, is not good.

An average SIngaporean know what is good for them....anyway..WE DESERVE TO GET, WHAT WE WISHED FOR & HAVE!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To take away a person livelihood is wrong, who in the f word does not know what is good for us??. Two 'wrongs' does not make one right. It is not that much of foresight, I am worried about, the current leaders have none anyway, or hindsight...but their sights on my behind, that is worrying.

The continually shaft down your throat, this is good for you & listen to me, is not good.

An average SIngaporean know what is good for them....anyway..WE DESERVE TO GET, WHAT WE WISHED FOR & HAVE!

TGIF!!! Good Morning Sir!
Your compassion is noted with LOVE.
Majulah Singapura!!!

8::::::D

Alfrescian
Loyal

why we deserved?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unless more details are given about the case, we cannot really make much comments.

We have a very strong and powerful bureaucracy and great governance, I personally do not want to believe the story
of depriving one's livelihood because one cannot pay the medisave. Too tall a story to believe. Give me the details and
I might believe and perhaps I can bring the problem to the right authorities for rectification.

Singaporeans are not that heartless and merciless.We have a very understanding and compassionate governance.:smile: