• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remember that girl you liked in school? So long ago and far away..where is she now?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;MbhLZyyiQqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbhLZyyiQqc[/video]

Re-live your schooldays through this clip...... remember that gal that you liked?

Perhaps you were the most handsome guy in school, but did not have the courage to approach the girl you like......

Confess and get it off your shoulders......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Remember that girl you liked in school? So long ago and far away..where is she no

I dont know and I dont care as I have a better gf now,,,dont need to worry about old baggage....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Remember that girl you liked in school? So long ago and far away..where is she no

So many. Which one you want me to tell?

Princess135

Alfrescian
Loyal

Things n people change in time. Only memories lock things, like camera function.
Even she besides you now, but not the same lovely gal anymore.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Things n people change in time. Only memories lock things, like camera function.
Even she besides you now, but not the same lovely gal anymore.

I prefer them in my memories, they look sweet, desirable that make you sweat in the night & gets tight in you know where! ha ha ha. Have seen those girls whom I have dated during schooldays, today, the thrill is lost, but you would only want to remember them from those days long ago & deny that what you see now..is not the truth.:biggrin:

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dont know and I dont care as I have a better gf now,,,dont need to worry about old baggage....

Ya, I remember the gal I knew in secondary school is now fat, have 5 kids and look very auntie. Life moves on.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ya, I remember the gal I knew in secondary school is now fat, have 5 kids and look very auntie. Life moves on.

But in your mind, she is that sweet, young thing, that drives your testosterone crazy once & that feeling can not be erased or replaced..but a memory!! So, your mind now, can not reconcile the THEN & NOW! ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

But in your mind, she is that sweet, young thing, that drives your testosterone crazy once & that feeling can not be erased or replaced..but a memory!! So, your mind now, can not reconcile the THEN & NOW! ha ha ha ha

Yeah. Only nice memories.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bump into 1 divorce with a daughter and another heard she married an ang moh and living in Aust.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Slight diversion from the topic. My wife has always been jealous of my first gf. My mum had actually showed my wife the letters that she wrote for me and those poems that I wrote when I missed her. Till this day, when I complain about anything my wife is doing, she will always say, "Yeah lah, Lianne can do better lah" :o

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal

when i was in CJC, had few secret admirers and some wrote love letter to me...sweet sweet feeling...:o

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal

when i was in CJC, had few secret admirers and some wrote love letter to me...sweet sweet feeling...:o

CJC = Chua Joo Cang secondary school ? :biggrin:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must have contributed to the abortion rate in CJC too. :p

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Heard the girls there are wild and damn horny! Many in the school had abortion before. Are you responsible for some?

catholic junior college...:o:p

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't care how well she is now... All I know is I took her First...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My own school mate. Some very chio n pretty when grow up very ugly . Some those not chio but grow up become really sweet and pretty.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mine up the lorry already! Colon cancer. She was 35 when she said bye bye! Maybe my semen too toxic! Left behind husband and 2 gals. Bloody husband remarried 3 years later.