• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Remember that girl you liked in school? So long ago and far away..where is she now?

Force 136

[video=youtube;MbhLZyyiQqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbhLZyyiQqc[/video]

Re-live your schooldays through this clip...... remember that gal that you liked?

Perhaps you were the most handsome guy in school, but did not have the courage to approach the girl you like......

Confess and get it off your shoulders......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Re: Remember that girl you liked in school? So long ago and far away..where is she no

I dont know and I dont care as I have a better gf now,,,dont need to worry about old baggage....

Re: Remember that girl you liked in school? So long ago and far away..where is she no

So many. Which one you want me to tell?

Princess135

Things n people change in time. Only memories lock things, like camera function.
Even she besides you now, but not the same lovely gal anymore.

Things n people change in time. Only memories lock things, like camera function.
Even she besides you now, but not the same lovely gal anymore.

I prefer them in my memories, they look sweet, desirable that make you sweat in the night & gets tight in you know where! ha ha ha. Have seen those girls whom I have dated during schooldays, today, the thrill is lost, but you would only want to remember them from those days long ago & deny that what you see now..is not the truth.:biggrin:

I dont know and I dont care as I have a better gf now,,,dont need to worry about old baggage....

Ya, I remember the gal I knew in secondary school is now fat, have 5 kids and look very auntie. Life moves on.

But in your mind, she is that sweet, young thing, that drives your testosterone crazy once & that feeling can not be erased or replaced..but a memory!! So, your mind now, can not reconcile the THEN & NOW! ha ha ha ha

shOUTloud

But in your mind, she is that sweet, young thing, that drives your testosterone crazy once & that feeling can not be erased or replaced..but a memory!! So, your mind now, can not reconcile the THEN & NOW! ha ha ha ha

Yeah. Only nice memories.

1sickpuppy II

Bump into 1 divorce with a daughter and another heard she married an ang moh and living in Aust.

Slight diversion from the topic. My wife has always been jealous of my first gf. My mum had actually showed my wife the letters that she wrote for me and those poems that I wrote when I missed her. Till this day, when I complain about anything my wife is doing, she will always say, "Yeah lah, Lianne can do better lah" :o

singham

when i was in CJC, had few secret admirers and some wrote love letter to me...sweet sweet feeling...:o

Crane

when i was in CJC, had few secret admirers and some wrote love letter to me...sweet sweet feeling...:o

CJC = Chua Joo Cang secondary school ? :biggrin:

@rmadill0

You must have contributed to the abortion rate in CJC too. :p

Heard the girls there are wild and damn horny! Many in the school had abortion before. Are you responsible for some?

catholic junior college...:o:p

saratogas

I don't care how well she is now... All I know is I took her First...

My own school mate. Some very chio n pretty when grow up very ugly . Some those not chio but grow up become really sweet and pretty.

Mine up the lorry already! Colon cancer. She was 35 when she said bye bye! Maybe my semen too toxic! Left behind husband and 2 gals. Bloody husband remarried 3 years later.