• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remember our Primary school teachers?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mine either game over or playing extra time like in a soccer game. If lucky, penalty kicks to delay the end of game.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha you are lucky...i can think of worse punishments Mr Bayi Singh can mete out.

Never forget a Mr Arjit Singh as DiscipLine Master, an ex-hockey oLympian; giving me 3 strokes of rotan during recess as 'pubLic caning'..wonder if Mr Singh is stiLL around.:wink:

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember my TKT sec 2 chinese teacher Mr Tan who would ask us to stand outside the classroom if we write chinese letter strokes in the wrong order.
I remember my TKT sec 4 science teacher cum form teacher Mr John Chia who was shocked when i topped the class for O-levels.

Someone might come in and say they remember me as their PE teacher :biggrin:

Last edited:

hylambobat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do remember my Primary 6 teacher who used to sit cross legged on the table in front of us. When she crossed or uncrossed her legs we could catch a glimpse of her panties and that made our day.

Last edited:

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apologies erection2011 :o...didnt realize it was for pri school teachers... i only remember I got caned by the primary school principal...the teachers some of them are probably not around anymore , like the school :(

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
no apologies needed sis....for my threads anything goes. Am just happy that you share.....please keep it up and welcome to the forum.

Apologies erection2011 :o...didnt realize it was for pri school teachers... i only remember I got caned by the primary school principal...the teachers some of them are probably not around anymore , like the school :(

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember my pri school time,the teacher would punish and cane the student until the ruler broken into two.:biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moi Best Teacher ish my Primary 1 teacher Miss Ang. My Primary school is not longer in existance. My Teacher is quite ang mo pie and very caring. Best still she is quite chio, and she like moi very much:smile:

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sikodolauka had always been the teacher's "pet" until Pre U 2 because he was very smart, obedient, well behaved and of course very handsome.