• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Religion is a gigantic fraud!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am an atheist. I don't believe in talking snakes.

You do believe in talking skinks? LOL!

A Christian trying to act atheist and pretends to be neutral ? Whahhaaha . Now show me which post did I said I believe in talking skinks ? :wink: . If you can't debate you don't have to twist and turn :wink: whahhahaha .

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now show me which post did I said I believe in talking skinks ?

Show me which post did I say I believe in talking snakes.

In all probabilities, you actually believe in talking skinks. If you can believe snakes can grow claws, you can also believe that skinks can evolve speech capabilities.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Show me which post did I say I believe in talking snakes.

In all probabilities, you actually believe in talking skinks. If you can believe snakes can grow claws, you can also believe that skinks can evolve speech capabilities.

You are the one keep defending about your cult yet you dare not say you are christians ? You idiot , if I believe in science means I agree to everything science have said without doing my own research ? So you are like that ? :wink:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if I believe in science means I agree to everything science have said without doing my own research ?

Oh my gosh! You actually "believe" in science. That shows you are a fucking moron. Science is not a belief system.

So you actually "believe" in evolution? LOL! No wonder you are born an octupus with a human head ... it's so tragic and comical at the same time.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh my gosh! You actually "believe" in science. That shows you are a fucking moron. Science is not a belief system.

So you actually "believe" in evolution? LOL! No wonder you are born an octupus with a human head ... it's so tragic and comical at the same time.

Again like most idiot christians , you do your own translation :wink: I said " if " :wink: no wonder you always make me laugh here Whahahahah ..

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
VERY CONFUSE BEING U ARE, Punisher! U only troll in another name. If u want fun here, u don't make it.
Take that 1 small step forward..., maybe u might discover your stupidity is taking over u now. Whuuhahaaaaa, do us a favour.......just...........whuahahaaaaa!!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
VERY CONFUSE BEING U ARE, Punisher! U only troll in another name. If u want fun here, u don't make it.
Take that 1 small step forward..., maybe u might discover your stupidity is taking over u now. Whuuhahaaaaa, do us a favour.......just...........whuahahaaaaa!!!!!!!

I already have my fun cause you keep on replying to me :wink: Whahahahah . Thanks for the fun :wink: . If I can make you reply to me I already win half the fun Liao whahhahah .. Waiting for your reply :wink: don't disappoint me ok ? Whahhhha !! It's fucking easy to drag delusion religious ppl by their neck after baiting them :wink:

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same here to have a moron keep supporting ITSELF with no basic. I'm having fun like u do here and winning quite a fair bit when u keep replying.

Whu-Ha-Ha Punisher! U sure lights up the fun while the delusion effect is taking on you, keep replying.., can't wait to low can u go. Come on, Give me your Best shot!!!! All your replies were too sissy.