• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Religion is a gigantic fraud!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion Is A Gigantic Fraud
by James Hervey Johnson

Index: Historical Writings (Johnson)
Home to Positive Atheism
Intelligent men do not decide any subject until they have carefully examined both or all sides of it. Fools, cowards, and those too lazy to think, accept blindly, without examination, dogmas and doctrines imposed upon them in childhood by their parents, priests, and teachers, when their minds were immature and they could not reason.

[Some] 433,000,000 Mohammedans believe that the Koran was brought by an angel from heaven; 335,000,000 Hindus believe one of their gods, Siva, has six arms; 153,000,000 Buddhists believe they will be reincarnated; 904,000,000 Christians believe a god made the world in six days, Joshua stopped the sun by yelling at it, and Jesus was born of a virgin and nullified natural laws to perform miracles.

There is absolutely no scientific proof of any of these claims. Science has shown them to be contrary to all known facts. It is more intelligent to classify them as false. Religions are all based upon the primitive superstitions of ignorant, stone-age men who had no knowledge of science and thought the world was flat. The Catholic Church imprisoned Galileo for life and burned Bruno at the stake because they disagreed with these superstitious beliefs.

These primitive beliefs have been kept alive by a vast army of priests, preachers, and rabbis because it is to their great profit to promote them, first, by imposing them on the helpless brains of children, and second, by saturating the air, TV, press, and schools with their childish superstitions and unreasonable claims. They fool the ignorant and make the gullible and the intelligent alike pay tribute to them. Their multi-billion-dollar properties and incomes are exempt from taxes; they get half-fare on trains, busses, and planes; and receive billions of dollars in grants of taxpayers' money to help build up their political power, wealth, and luxurious living. Taxes could be cut 10 percent if churches paid their just share. That would mean a probable saving of 20 billion dollars a year to the people of the U.S. every year of their lives. Some priests also indoctrinated with superstition from childhood probably believe what they preach. It pays them handsomely to do so.

Religious beliefs are against common sense. There is no god, just because priests say so. There are no angels, devils, heavens, hells, ghosts, witches, nor miracles. These superstitious beliefs are promoted for the purpose of making the gullible believe that by paying money to the priest-class, they will be favored by one of the gods. There is nothing supernatural -- nothing contrary to natural law.

Religion has caused untold ignorance, murder, torture, fear, poverty, unhappiness, wars, and has kept the world 10,000 years behind the times. It still does, while the millions support the priestly loafers in comfort and ease. For ages the independent thinkers have been murdered, ostracized, tortured, and suppressed and their writings destroyed. Only in recent years have a few courageous thinkers been free to criticize religions.

Great thinkers and scientists -- Voltaire, Thomas Paine, Charles Bradlaugh, Luther Burbank, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Edison, Charles Darwin, Albert Einstein, Henry L. Mencken, Charles Smith, Joseph Lewis, Rupert Hughes, Bertrand Russell, H.G. Wells, Mark Twain, Herbert Spencer, Thomas Huxley, Clarence Darrow, Chapman Cohen, George McDonald, George Bernard Shaw, and hundreds of others -- have discarded all or most of the religious beliefs.

This leaflet will be shocking to the unfortunate victim brain-whipped by religious indoctrination from childhood. But those who have a spark of intelligence will examine the facts, will stop paying tribute to the religious profiteers, and lose their fear of a mythical god and mythical hell.

If the gods which foolish people pray to were decent beings they would not permit innocent children to die of cancer, be blind, suffer from polio, muscular dystrophy, syphilis. A good god would not have manufactured fleas, bedbugs, chiggers, lice, rattlesnakes, sharks, deadly germs, sickness, diseased brains, idiots, and insanity. All these things are the result of blind, natural evolution. A just god would not cause some innocent people to die or be disabled for life in airplane, train, and ship disasters while others survived.

The Thinkers Club appeals to you to examine both sides so we may all escape from this religious oppression which degenerates the minds, forces all to pay tribute to the priestly parasites, and retards human progress.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Thinkers Club appeals to you to examine both sides so we may all escape from this religious oppression which degenerates the minds, forces all to pay tribute to the priestly parasites, and retards human progress.

All hail our great savior James Hervey Johnson! If I am happy to part with my money, who are you to stop me?

How much do you need me to donate to your Thinkers Club to evangelize the theory of evolution? Make me happy first! That's all I care about. Really, that's what life is all about.

Do you ever get a high from the theory of evolution? If you do, just keep it to yourself, because others don't.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
All hail our great savior James Hervey Johnson! If I am happy to part with my money, who are you to stop me?

How much do you need me to donate to your Thinkers Club to evangelize the theory of evolution? Make me happy first! That's all I care about. Really, that's what life is all about.

Do you ever get a high from the theory of evolution? If you do, just keep it to yourself, because others don't.

you can caste great doubts on a scientific theory but you have no qualms worshipping a demi god with an elephant head... riiiiiiiiiiiight.. :P

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha

"According to the early Buddhist texts,[web 6] after realizing that meditative jhana was the right path to awakening, but that extreme asceticism didn't work, Gautama discovered what Buddhists call the Middle Way[web 6]—a path of moderation away from the extremes of self-indulgence and self-mortification.[web 6] In a famous incident, after becoming starved and weakened, he is said to have accepted milk and rice pudding from a village girl named Sujata.[web 7] Such was his emaciated appearance that she wrongly believed him to be a spirit that had granted her a wish.[web 7]

Following this incident, Gautama was famously seated under a pipal tree—now known as the Bodhi tree—in Bodh Gaya, India, when he vowed never to arise until he had found the truth.[39] Kaundinya and four other companions, believing that he had abandoned his search and become undisciplined, left. After a reputed 49 days of meditation, at the age of 35, he is said to have attained Enlightenment.[39][40] According to some traditions, this occurred in approximately the fifth lunar month, while, according to others, it was in the twelfth month. From that time, Gautama was known to his followers as the Buddha or "Awakened One" ("Buddha" is also sometimes translated as "The Enlightened One").

According to Buddhism, at the time of his awakening he realized complete insight into the cause of suffering, and the steps necessary to eliminate it. These discoveries became known as the "Four Noble Truths",[40] which are at the heart of Buddhist teaching. Through mastery of these truths, a state of supreme liberation, or Nirvana, is believed to be possible for any being. The Buddha described Nirvāna as the perfect peace of a mind that's free from ignorance, greed, hatred and other afflictive states,[40] or "defilements" (kilesas). Nirvana is also regarded as the "end of the world", in that no personal identity or boundaries of the mind remain. In such a state, a being is said to possess the Ten Characteristics, belonging to every Buddha.

According to a story in the Āyācana Sutta (Samyutta Nikaya VI.1) — a scripture found in the Pāli and other canons — immediately after his awakening, the Buddha debated whether or not he should teach the Dharma to others. He was concerned that humans were so overpowered by ignorance, greed and hatred that they could never recognise the path, which is subtle, deep and hard to grasp. However, in the story, Brahmā Sahampati convinced him, arguing that at least some will understand it. The Buddha relented, and agreed to teach."

sounds like this gutamamasen (sorry, don't know how to spell hindu name :P) got traumatized by the sight, smoked weed and start hallucinating. then pioneered a new religion.

rotlfmao!

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion Is A Gigantic Fraud
by James Hervey Johnson

Index: Historical Writings (Johnson)
Home to Positive Atheism

........Christians believe a god made the world in six days (OF COURSE WE BELIEVE THIS BECAUSE GOD HAS TOLD US SO IN HIS HOLY BOOK, THE BIBLE), Joshua stopped the sun by yelling at it, and Jesus was born of a virgin and nullified natural laws to perform miracles.....(MODERN SCIENCE HAS PROVED BEYOND ANY DOUBT THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO CONCEIVE WITHOUT SEX....IVF....NEVER HEARD OF IT? IF SCIENCE CAN DO IT, CERTAINLY THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN DO IT AND THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT DID; GOD BECAME MAN AND MARY WAS AN 'INSTRUMENT' THAT GOD USED TO PERFORM THIS MIRACLE OF VIRGIN BIRTH). There is absolutely no scientific proof of any of these claims.....(AND YOU THINK THERE ARE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT YOU WERE POPED OUT FROM A BOWL OF SOUP!) ....science has shown them to be contrary to all known facts......! (THAT'S RIGHT! SCIENCE HAS SHOWN THAT IT IS COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE TO CREATE LIFE FROM NON-LIFE)....It is more intelligent to classify them as false.....(THAT'S RIGHT! WE MUST CLASSIFY EVOLUTION FROM NON-LIFE TO LIFE AS FALSE.)... Religions are all based upon the primitive superstitions of ignorant, stone-age men who had no knowledge of science (REALLY....MIND YOU....'STONE-AGE' PEOPLE WERE MANY MANY TIMES MORE INTELLIGENT THAT THE MOST INTELLIGENT PEOPLE TODAY.....THEY DISCOVERED VERY ADVANCE MATHS, BUILD GREAT PYRAMIDS, BUILT SHIP - THE NOAL'S ARK THAT TODAY MODERN SHIP HAS TO USE THE SAME DIMENSIONS IN ORDER FOR THE SHIPTO BE SEAWORTHY!) and thought the world was flat.....(AND YES...ONLY UNTIL THE BIBLE TELLS US THAT THE EARTH IS A CIRCLE RING....AND WE THENALL STARTED TO BELIEVE THAT THE WORLD IS ROUND; THE WORLD IS ROUND ALREADY TOLD TO US BY THE BIBLE THOUSANDS OF YEARS)....The Catholic Church imprisoned Galileo for life and burned Bruno at the stake because they disagreed with these superstitious beliefs.......(YES....AND THAT'S WHY I AM NOT A CATHOLIC....THEY HAVE IMPRISONED PEOPLE THEY OUGHT NOT TO) These primitive beliefs have been kept alive by a vast army of priests, preachers, and rabbis because it is to their great profit to promote them, first, by imposing them on the helpless brains of children, and second, by saturating the air, TV, press, and schools with their childish superstitions and unreasonable claims.....(AGREE....AND BIBLE TOLD US THIS TOO; THE CLEANSING OF THE TEMPLE BY JESUS WAS TOLD TO US BECAUSE THE PRIESTS, SCRIBES WERE GREEDY AND TAKING AWAY PEOPLE'S MONEY; LIKE PEOPLE WHO WROTE BOOKS ON EVOLUTION ARE NO DIFFERENT; THEY USED THIS FALSE THEORY OF LIFE-CREATION AND CHEATED TAX-PAYERS' MONEY AND COLLECTING ROYALITES ON THEIR EVIL BOOKS)... They fool the ignorant and make the gullible and the intelligent alike pay tribute to them...(THAT'S CORRECT....WRITERS ON EVOLUTION ARE FOOLING PEOPLE LIKE YOU INTO BELIEVING THAT YOUR ANCESTORS AND DISTANT COUSINS ARE APES, MONKEYS, GORILLA, AND....BANANA). Their multi-billion-dollar properties and incomes are exempt from taxes........... Some priests also indoctrinated with superstition from childhood probably believe what they preach......It pays them handsomely.......(AGREE....SEE MY ABOVE COMMENTS)...Religious beliefs are against common sense......(AGREE...THAT'S WHY I KEEP SAYING CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION...IT IS ABOUT SINNERS TRYING TO RE-ESTABLISH THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD)...There is no god......(YES. BUT ONLY FOOLS BELIEVE THIS - THE FOOL IN HIS HEART HAS SAID THAT THERE IS NO GOD)... just because priests say so....There are no angels, devils, heavens, hells, ghosts, witches, nor miracles........(NO. TRUE PRIESTS SAID OPPOSITE...THE BIBLE SAYS ALL THESE AND THE PRIESTS JUST REPEAT WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS: THERE ARE ANGELS, DEVILS, HEAVENS, HELL, MIRACLES)...

Religion has caused untold ignorance, murder, torture, fear, poverty, unhappiness, wars, and has kept the world 10,000 years behind the times.....(SADLY THERE WERE CASES AND IT SHOULDN'T BE SO IN THE FIRST INSTANCE...ALL THESE HAPPENED WERE DUE TO HUMAN WICKEDNESSES).... Only in recent years have a few courageous thinkers been free to criticize religions......(DISAGREE....THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE CRITIZED THE EXISTENCE OF GOD THEN PERHAPS TODAY...AND THAT'S WHY WE ARE TOLD THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO IN THE BIBLE: FOOL IN HIS HEART HAS SAID THAT THERE IS NO GOD!)
Great thinkers and scientists -- Voltaire, Thomas Paine, Charles Bradlaugh, Luther Burbank, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Edison, Charles Darwin, Albert Einstein, Henry L. Mencken, Charles Smith, Joseph Lewis, Rupert Hughes, Bertrand Russell, H.G. Wells, Mark Twain, Herbert Spencer, Thomas Huxley, Clarence Darrow, Chapman Cohen, George McDonald, George Bernard Shaw, and hundreds of others -- have discarded all or most of the religious beliefs..... (OH...YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE SIR ISSAC NEWTON! MIND YOU....SIR ISSAC NEWTON HAD WRITTEN MANY ARTICLES ABOUT GOD THEN HE DID ON SCIENCE...IN FACT HE SPENT MOST PART OF HIS LATER LIFE WRITTING ON THE EXISTENCE GOD, BIBLE THAN OF SCIENCE....

Dear Fishy,

See my response in CAPITAL LETTER.....

Psalm23

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you can caste great doubts on a scientific theory but you have no qualms worshipping a demi god with an elephant head... riiiiiiiiiiiight.. :P

If that demi-god with an elephant head brings me joy and happiness, why not? If it doesn't, discard it.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sounds like this gutamamasen (sorry, don't know how to spell hindu name :P) got traumatized by the sight, smoked weed and start hallucinating. then pioneered a new religion.

It seems pretty easy to start new religions by smoking weed. I better go smoke some weed now and think of a new religion to entice those gullible folks to line my pockets. I will be a millionaire in no time!

By the way, what are the statistics for drug abusers who subsequently started new religions successfully? It would be good if you could point out some success stories for my inspiration.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sex without condom also can give you joy . Do you stop using condom ? :wink:

I never knew you worship your sex organ! How about inserting one of these giant joss sticks into your cunt hole or penis hole?

4058497144_27abddc0d4_z.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I never knew you worship your sex organ! How about inserting one of these giant joss sticks into your cunt hole or penis hole?

4058497144_27abddc0d4_z.jpg

You religious ppl do have reading problem :wink: since when did I say I worship sex organ ? You need to have your brain check regularly for your family sake :wink: so do you use condom ? Whahhahaha . You are another idiot that make this religious folder so much fun :wink: whahahhah

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You religious ppl do have reading problem :wink: since when did I say I worship sex organ ? You need to have your brain check regularly for your family sake :wink: so do you use condom ? Whahhahaha . You are another idiot that make this religious folder so much fun :wink: whahahhah

You are such an idiot with very poor comprehension skill. The whole theme of my exchange with fishbuff is on the word "worship". So you worship your own penis! LOL!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are such an idiot with very poor comprehension skill. The whole theme of my exchange with fishbuff is on the word "worship". So you worship your own penis! LOL!

Stupid fuck , who cares if you use the word worship if I didn't say I worship penis .and who care what you exchange with fish ? Since you love to worship so much why not worship your wife used kotek ? somemore got blood leh you can use it to translate that it is from jesus blood :wink: Whahahahaha .

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't thnk I have replied your thread on this topic. But let me tell you why some 'religious' people - as you have so addressed us - say that you have said you worship sex organ. The reason is simple....just like you and Rojak Scientist, the language you and Rojak Scientist (plus the Doggie, Fishy, Driferteri) is very expressive and we all - I believe the 'religious' people would agree - have always thought that you are worship some kind of sex organ. Otherwise how could your language be so expressive....if you want us to think otherwise...you need to modify your language.

Psalm23

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't thnk I have replied your thread on this topic. But let me tell you why some 'religious' people - as you have so addressed us - say that you have said you worship sex organ. The reason is simple....just like you and Rojak Scientist, the language you and Rojak Scientist (plus the Doggie, Fishy, Driferteri) is very expressive and we all - I believe the 'religious' people would agree - have always thought that you are worship some kind of sex organ. Otherwise how could your language be so expressive....if you want us to think otherwise...you need to modify your language.

Psalm23

Its just mean that my vocab is good :wink: so what's wrong with being expressive ? Im not politician and im not a hypocrite and remember i don't wake up everyday trying to please everyone so don't act saint here . By the way you mean all christains are not expressive :wink: ? So if I like to eat French food means I'm French ? What kind of logic is that ? By the way I don't expect much logic reply by all delusional religious ppl . Thankyou for the illogical post . you are a living example here . Did you see how I reply to some of my christain friends here in other thread ? did I fuck them up ? No , because they talk sense and they know when and what to argue and not argue not for the sake of defending their faith . That you have to learn from them . if you were to talk sense and logic then you will be treated differently by me . Different ppl required different treatment .

Last edited:

Ritchie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion or Religion people; Science or Science People.
According to science, it was from a "Big Bang" way before an intelligent brain spark off this examining effect in the first place.