• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rejoice! Visa free entry to iran for sinkies, indon, cambodians, brunei, vietnam but not jiu hu. Why?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asian countries including Brunei in the list as Iran lift visa rules for 28 countries
facebook sharing buttontwitter sharing buttonwhatsapp sharing buttontelegram sharing buttonlinkedin sharing button
ASEANPLUS NEWS
Friday, 02 Feb 20243:59 PM MYT

TEHRANBernama-MNA): As of Monday (Feb 5), tourists from 28 countries can travel to Iran without obtaining visas, Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister for Consular, Parliamentary and Iranian Expatriate Affairs, Alireza Bigdeli, announced.

The 28 countries include Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tunisia, Tanzania, Mauritania, Zimbabwe, Mauritius, Seychelles, Japan, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Brunei, Brazil, Mexico, Peru, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus and India, Bigdeli said, as quoted by Mehr news agency (MNA).

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LGBT Sinkies can visit Iran, remember to dress provocatively while waving rainbow flags in Tehran.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Asian countries including Brunei in the list as Iran lift visa rules for 28 countries
facebook sharing buttontwitter sharing buttonwhatsapp sharing buttontelegram sharing buttonlinkedin sharing button
ASEANPLUS NEWS
Friday, 02 Feb 20243:59 PM MYT

TEHRANBernama-MNA): As of Monday (Feb 5), tourists from 28 countries can travel to Iran without obtaining visas, Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister for Consular, Parliamentary and Iranian Expatriate Affairs, Alireza Bigdeli, announced.

The 28 countries include Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tunisia, Tanzania, Mauritania, Zimbabwe, Mauritius, Seychelles, Japan, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Brunei, Brazil, Mexico, Peru, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus and India, Bigdeli said, as quoted by Mehr news agency (MNA).

Even the Ayatollah recognizes the power of the PAP! Majulah PAP!

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Persia SHIA Iran, under the misguided Ayatollahs & ambitious Military rulers whom hold the cards to the conditions of life in Iran - both citizens & foreigners, are devious in their FORESIGHTED planning & MUST NEVER. EVER be UNDER-ESTIMATED.

PERSIA Iran realizes the situation it faces today with its ANTAGONISTIC & insanity to Humanity's aims to progress, prosper & evolve. It used the 1,400yrs old religion card to win converts to its MAD aspirations to RULE THE WORLD, but it had FAILED.

It used Economic pressure - such as the foolish attempt to shut down World trade thru its proxies in the Red Sea, which only angered 7 Billion Humankind whom only wants peace & economic stability to put food on the tables for oneself & loved ones.

In order to save itself, thus the Persian Iran policy to HEDIOUSLY invite greedy investors into Iran, to contribute to its FAILING economy, thru tourism & corporate investments.

May NO Humans be FOOLED. Persia Iran is under SANCTIONS today. ANY investments there carries HIGH RISKS, & ONCE discovered, it will be the END of one's life savings, & for tourists, the END OF ONE'S LIFE, as proven since 1979 when the Ayatollahs & the military ruled - foreign investments were SEIZED by the Billion$ & foreigners HELD AS HOSTAGES...

So why was Malaysia left out?

Just look at the support by corrupted & naive Malaysian Sunni leaders, even village morons posing as imams, benefitting from even depleting Persian Iran funds, as well as some of its brainwashed Sunni Rakyat, and one will realize the hidden clue....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Persia SHIA Iran, under the misguided Ayatollahs & ambitious Military rulers whom hold the cards to the conditions of life in Iran - both citizens & foreigners, are devious in their FORESIGHTED planning & MUST NEVER. EVER be UNDER-ESTIMATED.

PERSIA Iran realizes the situation it faces today with its ANTAGONISTIC & insanity to Humanity's aims to progress, prosper & evolve. It used the 1,400yrs old religion card to win converts to its MAD aspirations to RULE THE WORLD, but it had FAILED.

It used Economic pressure - such as the foolish attempt to shut down World trade thru its proxies in the Red Sea, which only angered 7 Billion Humankind whom only wants peace & economic stability to put food on the tables for oneself & loved ones.

In order to save itself, thus the Persian Iran policy to HEDIOUSLY invite greedy investors into Iran, to contribute to its FAILING economy, thru tourism & corporate investments.

May NO Humans be FOOLED. Persia Iran is under SANCTIONS today. ANY investments there carries HIGH RISKS, & ONCE discovered, it will be the END of one's life savings, & for tourists, the END OF ONE'S LIFE, as proven since 1979 when the Ayatollahs & the military ruled - foreign investments were SEIZED by the Billion$ & foreigners HELD AS HOSTAGES...

So why was Malaysia left out?

Just look at the support by corrupted & naive Malaysian Sunni leaders, even village morons posing as imams, benefitting from even depleting Persian Iran funds, as well as some of its brainwashed Sunni Rakyat, and one will realize the hidden clue....
You should really go there and try iran jasmine rice with lamb kebabs.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should really go there and try iran jasmine rice with lamb kebabs.
The insignificant nobody me is NOT an epicurean. Food to me is something to fill my stomach with the necessary minerals - carbs, proteins, vitamins, etc, I live a busy lifestyle & would be happy with a mere fast cai peng hawker meal.

Jasmine rice & lamb shanks are NOT just found in Persia Iran alone, in our connected & migrant societal world, that would taste far better than those found in oppressed Persia Shia Iran under the Ayatollahs & its deluded military with delusions of a past ancient Persian glory.

The common Persians whom I had the opportunity & honor to meet with are actually nice & hospitable People, but sadly, had been twisted by radical ideologies, & in the end, there will have to be a price to pay for their continued living on knees to its leaders....

With such a now current invitation for visa free travel to Persia Shia Iran, I would pass, as behind such welcome by its proven cunning & insidious leaders after 40+yrs since the Ayatollahs & military ruled, I along with others will only be mere PAWNS to Persian games.

Should I ever need to travel to Persia Iran & if held as hostage, my last wish is for authorities to FIND & locate me, NOT to rescue me, but to send missiles to my location to ANNIHILATE the monsters whom kidnapped me for their diabolical aims, destroying them along with myself, as WHO gave me the right to live & be rescued while MANY MORE OTHER INNOCENTS would faced MORE worse consequences by living on knees to those monsters?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should I ever need to travel to Persia Iran & if held as hostage, my last wish is for authorities to FIND & locate me, NOT to rescue me, but to send missiles to my location to ANNIHILATE the monsters whom kidnapped me for their diabolical aims, destroying them along with myself, as WHO gave me the right to live & be rescued while MANY MORE OTHER INNOCENTS would faced MORE worse consequences by living on knees to those monsters?
Wow! You sound like a idf commander.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they’ll use you as hostage and human shield if war erupts. that’s the beauty of baiting you with “visa-free” travels.