• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

REJECTED because of MIX PATEN

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
309336_273407712679812_190023501018234_926262_560171359_n.jpg

A MALAYSIAN who obtained a master’s degree in forensic science from an Australian university was twice rejected in her applications for government jobs, Nanyang Siang Pau reported yesterday. The reason, according to the mother of Arniza Khairani Mohd Jamil, 24, was because she is of mixed parentage and her mother a Chinese.

Dian Lai Abdullah told a press conference that her daughter, a University of Western Sydney graduate, recently looked for a job at the Kuala Lumpur Hospital and was told that she would not be accepted unless her mother dies or divorces her Malay father. Her job application with the Perlis Police Academy in February was equally frustrating.

The officers told her they could not hire her as her mother is a Chinese, said the report. Accompanied by Dian, Arniza sought the help of Federal Territory MCA liaison committee last Wednesday. Dian related her daughter’s encounters at a press conference held by the committee on Tuesday.

Dian alleged that the officers at the police academy told her daughter, “we don’t take, you are a Chinese”. “The (officers at the Kuala Lumpur) hospital also told Arniza it would not accept Chinese. It would not consider accepting her unless I divorce her father,” said Dian.

“I was very angry, they did not even look at her certificates. They only looked at her mother’s skin colour. “I explained to them my daughter is a bumiputra of Malay-Chinese parentage, and was hoping that while waiting for the result of her application for a scholarship to further her studies, she could work here to gain some practical knowledge.

I told them my daughter would not mind even if she doesn’t get paid, but they still wouldexplanation, the hospital authorities rejected Arniza, citing security reasons.

“I don’t know what security reasons they were talking about as they rejected my daughter without further explanation.” She said a friend who works in the police force had advised her to “forget about it”.

“I have written to (prime minister’s wife) Datin Paduka Seri Rosmah Mansor’s secretary, Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, Women, Family and Community Development Minister Datuk Seri Shahrizat Abdul Jalil as well as Umno Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin,” Dian said, adding that she has yet to get a reply. Arniza said she intended to read for a doctorate and had approached the police academy and hospital for work while awaiting her applications for a scholarship as well as admission for the PhD programme.

“I was accepted by Queensland University of Technology but missed the enrolment on Sept 14 because I failed to get a government scholarship.” She said the university has agreed to allow her to join the programme at its next intake but she must come up with about A$200,000 (RM640,000) needed for the course.

Federal Territory 1Malaysia MCA Task Force deputy chief Frankie Gan Joon Zin said he would write to the police academy and hospital with copies of the letters addressed to the prime minister and MCA chief.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad story... Singapore also same thing just that its more discreet and towards the minorities, She ought to go looking for non-Malaysians Companies, she will have equal chance to secure the job. Both countries are seriously suffering from Equality for all... More MNC is defiantly good for both Countries minority.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is so bullshit.... only happens in Muslim countries... pui!!!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL still chinese want to suck up to m&ds. I can bet the ppl that aren't offended by this gal's rejection cos of her mixed race in mudland would be the same ones up in arms if this occured in sg.

I can bet the only thing chinese about this gal is her mother she doesn't know any chinese culture or customs and is a total m&d.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curse of the half-blood! No wonder those bumis are still years behind the modern world....real pigs!

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it, I've never seen a Chinese Malaysian police officer all my life. However, I agree this case is full of shit even if it's Malaysian national policy to recruit Malays only. She's Malay. Her father's side alone should count. I think that's more than the Malay question. It's about Islam too. Her father probably got excommunicated by marrying her mother without insisting on her mother converting to Islam. Otherwise, I can't see what's the problem. There're many adopted or inter-married Chinese and Indian Muslims considered Malay.

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am thankful that our great leader LKY did the right thing and got us kicked out from the malaysia, if not we will need to slog like a cow and pay income taxes just to feed those useless mats and treated like 3rd class citizens there.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing different then Singapore, Have you seen a Malay in air-force or commando or in sensitive units like Chemical defense or bomb disposal. Its just that Singapore practices this discreetly and finding b.s excuses like if Singapore went to war with malaysia do you think they will attack? Then dont use them as foot-soldiers in the infantry or guards then. Its vice versa between both countries.. Both treats minorities as 3rd class citizens..

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing different then Singapore, Have you seen a Malay in air-force or commando or in sensitive units like Chemical defense or bomb disposal. Its just that Singapore practices this discreetly and finding b.s excuses like if Singapore went to war with malaysia do you think they will attack? Then dont use them as foot-soldiers in the infantry or guards then. Its vice versa between both countries.. Both treats minorities as 3rd class citizens..

RSAF is the third Chinese air force in the world (after PRC and ROC air forces of course). All from commanders to pilots to ground crew are Chinese. I think that the same goes in RSN too; Malays who likes the sea are sent to Marine Police. On street patrol and station duties, we can see many Malays. However, when it comes to investigation and commanding positions, it's still Chinese and Indians and even Eurasians and others. Only once in a while, a Malay is plugged in as semblance token.

Last edited:

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal

other than in defense, in singapore and any public sector, they can get the job.
can you say the same for minority chinese or indians in malaysia?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can get the job la.. But start at the bottom and stay at the bottom for the next 20 years.

Different story in private sectors esp MNC. which is open.

Sometimes i get very angry at this, Since alot of my good-friends are Malays and its pretty F up to know that equality isnt given to your friends.
Indians/Eurasians are always in the Middle in both countries. There was this one incident then made me entirely hate the SAF to the core, Thats why i am
never going to don the uniform fucking again..M.c all the way... When i was in one senstive unit, It doesnt have any malays in there.. There was this one guy
from India(P.R) and he was allowed in the unit and half way thru he convented to a Singapore citizens.. So your telling me..You are allowing Foreigners into sensitive units but not your own people who were born and Raised here. This is how F up SAF and The government is.. Anyways Singapore SAF is a joke and everyone knows it. If cant even defend itself nor take over batam if it chooses too. Its all full of Paper Soldiers except the W.O which i have full-respect for.

Yah btw, There are a few State Police commissioners in Malaysia whom are Chinese.

Last edited:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes it boggles my mind the way these cina babis are treated in matlasia and yet they die die still want to go back rather than convert to sinkies.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Convert to Sinkie? You think what? This is a chinese colony or what... Anyways Malaysian as a whole regardless of their Race are
extremely proud of being a Malaysian Be it Chinese, Malay, Indian or Others.. Yes that there are certain issues but end of the day..Their houses are cheaper, they got more pride, more land, more cheaper goods and more spending power then Singaporeans plus they all seem to be more happy in life then us(Friendly and more open) and esp the Chinese have lots of Business opportunity there then here and have been very good to the Economy of Malaysia and everyone knows it. The problem lies with UMMO and the small pea brain racist politicians.

Not the same case as Singapore, As it is extremely divided in all corners + cost of living + identity crisis + happiness.

End of the day... The racial ratio is better then Singapore.. which is 75% chinese + 1 million other Chinese as P.R, Work permit and Students.
"As of the 2010 census, the population of Malaysia was 28,334,135,[8] making it the 43rd most populated country. The population of Malaysia consists of many ethnic groups. Malays make up 50.4 per cent of the population, while other bumiputra make up another 11 per cent"

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes it boggles my mind the way these cina babis are treated in matlasia and yet they die die still want to go back rather than convert to sinkies.

They not interested in police, army, politics and gahment jobs. Minus these things means life makes no difference. Minus these things also means Malaysia better and cheaper than Singapore LOL

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
309336_273407712679812_190023501018234_926262_560171359_n.jpg

A MALAYSIAN who obtained a master’s degree in forensic science from an Australian university was twice rejected in her applications for government jobs, Nanyang Siang Pau reported yesterday. The reason, according to the mother of Arniza Khairani Mohd Jamil, 24, was because she is of mixed parentage and her mother a Chinese.

Dian Lai Abdullah told a press conference that her daughter, a University of Western Sydney graduate, recently looked for a job at the Kuala Lumpur Hospital and was told that she would not be accepted unless her mother dies or divorces her Malay father. Her job application with the Perlis Police Academy in February was equally frustrating.

The officers told her they could not hire her as her mother is a Chinese, said the report. Accompanied by Dian, Arniza sought the help of Federal Territory MCA liaison committee last Wednesday. Dian related her daughter’s encounters at a press conference held by the committee on Tuesday.

Dian alleged that the officers at the police academy told her daughter, “we don’t take, you are a Chinese”. “The (officers at the Kuala Lumpur) hospital also told Arniza it would not accept Chinese. It would not consider accepting her unless I divorce her father,” said Dian.

“I was very angry, they did not even look at her certificates. They only looked at her mother’s skin colour. “I explained to them my daughter is a bumiputra of Malay-Chinese parentage, and was hoping that while waiting for the result of her application for a scholarship to further her studies, she could work here to gain some practical knowledge.

I told them my daughter would not mind even if she doesn’t get paid, but they still wouldexplanation, the hospital authorities rejected Arniza, citing security reasons.

“I don’t know what security reasons they were talking about as they rejected my daughter without further explanation.” She said a friend who works in the police force had advised her to “forget about it”.

“I have written to (prime minister’s wife) Datin Paduka Seri Rosmah Mansor’s secretary, Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, Women, Family and Community Development Minister Datuk Seri Shahrizat Abdul Jalil as well as Umno Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin,” Dian said, adding that she has yet to get a reply. Arniza said she intended to read for a doctorate and had approached the police academy and hospital for work while awaiting her applications for a scholarship as well as admission for the PhD programme.

“I was accepted by Queensland University of Technology but missed the enrolment on Sept 14 because I failed to get a government scholarship.” She said the university has agreed to allow her to join the programme at its next intake but she must come up with about A$200,000 (RM640,000) needed for the course.

Federal Territory 1Malaysia MCA Task Force deputy chief Frankie Gan Joon Zin said he would write to the police academy and hospital with copies of the letters addressed to the prime minister and MCA chief.

She thinks she is of half m&d blood and so she deserves a place in the stat board. What about the rest of the Chinese in mudlands who are not given any chances at all, not even considered. Anyway, the smart Chinese in mudland have found paradise elsewhere outside mudland.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal

I beg to differ singapore treat the mats better with subsidied schooling and other educational subsidies that normal chinese don't have. But in matlasia its the other way round even thou the cinas are minority and poor they don't get any subsidies. As for your point about about mats not in combat units or sensertive units thats not true. When I was in the guards unit there were mats training side by side with us. As for a mat in the air-force I believe the papers have shown there was a mat pilot in the air-force. As for sensertive units well..... telling them a white lie that they might not fight is just being polite. Would you rather they tell them the truth? I don't think they can handel the truth. You want the truth? I tell you the truth. During the earily days them buggers were still not fully evolved and letting them play with bombs and chemicals is like giving a monkey is bomb or gun. Would be damn shameful and tough explaining to their parents and the public how a platoon of men blew themselves along with their camp up monkeying around.