• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reducing tap water flow to a trickle

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
waste water or use too much vs national benchmark, you pay more BUT when you are frugal and save water, you get nothing! NO incentive, only dis incentive............... fucking PAP

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's not so much the amount of water but the pressure of the flush. due to drought, i have installed lower-volume higher-pressure bowls. the problem with these bowls is that the convoluted neck where shit flows is narrower (to increase flow pressure) and every time my shit is long and gets broken into 2 sections, both sections contend with each other to get past the neck. and they get stuck, thus a plunger plus more water need to be used.

Its good that you defecate well. Its been medical proven that males generally produce bigger volume colon bombs. Toilet flushing is something we shouldn't stinge on. High pressure, and good volume of water flow so that the waste gets cleared out in a single flush. Saves water and less headache in the long run.

jw5

Loyal
Seriously I don't think it is the mall owners' initiative. I see the new malls in recent years all have nice sensor taps and one even give paper towels for wiping hands in toilets. The older malls have also been upgrading their toilets. No reason for them to cut cost like that by reducing the water flow to trickle. I think it must be a directive from govt. Probably by a mudlander with shit idea like my smart Alec ex colleague or $8 cow.

In the first post you said the water in shopping centre taps have been reduced to a trickle, but now the new malls have nice sensor taps? :confused:

Actually my observation is that some malls have very poor taps with water flow reduced to a trickle, while others are ok. Perhaps it is time to check out who are the owners of the malls with lousy taps. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first post you said the water in shopping centre taps have been reduced to a trickle, but now the new malls have nice sensor taps? :confused:

Actually my observation is that some malls have very poor taps with water flow reduced to a trickle, while others are ok. Perhaps it is time to check out who are the owners of the malls with lousy taps. :wink:

Ya mostly i come across nice sensor taps. No need to touch. But water flow is a trickle. No conflict in that. In fact, when the new shopping centre started, the water flow was much bigger. So the directive must have been in the last one year.

jw5

Loyal
Ya mostly i come across nice sensor taps. No need to touch. But water flow is a trickle. No conflict in that.

Oh ok, nice sensor taps without the need to press but water flow is a trickle. Understand your point now. Actually I noticed some malls have ok flow but there are some with trickle. It must be the different mall owners. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ok, nice sensor taps without the need to press but water flow is a trickle. Understand your point now. Actually I noticed some malls have ok flow but there are some with trickle. It must be the different mall owners. :wink:

Those malls that I visit in different end of island all have trickle water flow. I thought it is prevalent.

jw5

Loyal
Those malls that I visit in different end of island all have trickle water flow. I thought it is prevalent.

There are malls with decent water flow, but there are also malls with tap water flow reduced to a trickle. :wink: