• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RED ALERT...SuperRich FTs Selling Singapore Properties At All Costs......Running?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
react only when ministers n rich papigs selling their bungalows cashing out & booking mansions DownUnder

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During times of uncertainty, capital will take flight.

Capital returns when certainty is restored so if Singaporeans know what is good for them, they should give the PAP a solid mandate in the coming GE.

If they do something foolish like voting for the WP, property values will plunge further and their pigeon holes will be but a fraction of their former values. Those who own cars will stand to lose tens of thousands too as COEs plunge.

If Singapore goes into a downward spiral, FT will pack up and leave too and Singapore will plunge into chaos as the country will no longer be able to function.

We all know that the end is near for a certain individual but be very careful what you wish for. It could be your last wish before you end up a pauper.

Sinkees should just vote ABP. Ignore the fear mongering. Even if your pigeon hole value falls, it doesn't matter because you live in it.

FT leaving is a good thing. We don't need 2.9 million foreigners in this peesai.

A coalition of opposition parties will restore a country for sinkees and bring the PAP to answer for the many skeletons that will be unearthed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees should just vote ABP. Ignore the fear mongering. Even if your pigeon hole value falls, it doesn't matter because you live in it.

FT leaving is a good thing. We don't need 2.9 million foreigners in this peesai.

A coalition of opposition parties will restore a country for sinkees and bring the PAP to answer for the many skeletons that will be unearthed.

Yeah can reset to the 90s and have the peace, space and country pride back.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those properties probably belong to the elites & they are selling now because of the impending death of LKY. Some may even belong to LKY. When LKY ups the lorry, I doubt that LHL can survive the infighting & unhappiness among Sporeans that his policies have created.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may be able to buy it for peanuts but it will be worth less even less peanuts after a couple of years so why bother. It will be a money losing proposition.

very good, sam. encourage people to BUY HIGH SELL LOW like colonel sanders and hon chink!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
18888 speaks the tooth

I think u used the word "tooth" nicely.... yes coming out from the mouth.

I also like it to go back to the 1990"s where things are truly more efficient, well-managed and sentiments are more positive and many more happy faces around.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
wrong time to catch a falling knife. best is to wait for it to settle (many moons after grand funeral and mourning) and then strike while the iron is hot. :p

Talk cock lah, you won't be getting the best prices once everything settles, property investment is all about risk and ability to catch the falling knife.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk cock lah, you won't be getting the best prices once everything settles, property investment is all about risk and ability to catch the falling knife.

i would rather pay slightly more after it hits bottom than chasing after the elusive "best" price at the rock bottom where crabs crawl. :rolleyes:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would rather pay slightly more after it hits bottom than chasing after the elusive "best" price at the rock bottom where crabs crawl. :rolleyes:

It puzzles many why the North Park Residence in Yishun is asking $1300 to $1400 psf.

They say it is the icon of Yishun..Think they are cashing in the success of Bedok Residence which is going to TOP soon.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a question for those who want to buy a cheap property in Spore. Why:confused:
Do you have a large family or is it a status thing:confused:

Spore is no longer a healthy place to live with months of haze. Many people spend more time at work then at home. Once you retire you don't need a big place & will probably start taking a look at those retirement dwelling:o

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think u used the word "tooth" nicely.... yes coming out from the mouth.

I also like it to go back to the 1990"s where things are truly more efficient, well-managed and sentiments are more positive and many more happy faces around.

Yeah taking MRT then was a pleasant experience, unlike now.