• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RED ALERT: Singapore Pilot CONMAN

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

ALERT ALL YOUR FRIENDS.
[/SIZE]

http://www.cheatersimonko.blog.sohu.com/76733047.html

Tags: To be married sisters attention !!!! 2008-01-16 17:58
1181ef6c940.jpg

Sisters, please note that a group calling itself the pilots of Singapore Singaporean manSimon Ko Keng Siong (Takamatsu Qing) September 25, 1956 birth, identity card number S1249744Z, height 180cm, looks strange, please refer to the following Web site photos of their human connection. Phone :0065 -92326130.

This person was December 31, 2007 from major cities in China so far (including Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Xi'an, Guangzhou, etc) to defraud, the goal is to have the strength of the middle-aged single women to get money.

Female friends of all ages to cheat and trust, he invented for himself a prominent family background, such as the father Ko Teck Kim, director of Nanyang University, the first Ambassador of Singapore to live in Malaysia, Singapore and the Chinese Business Association President, in the rubber business; mother is called the father of Er Yitai; uncle is one of top ten shareholders of Singapore Press Holdings. But his father on the birth certificate is Ko Wan Beng (Birth registration no. 505481, born Zhenghao 505,481).

To achieve the purpose of fabricating origin, do not even recognize the biological father, biological mother of this beast insulting behavior despicable.

He also created the one for his bachelor's crown of diamonds. Singapore Airlines claims to Colonel, commander of the National Day air show, the president scholarship, studying at the University of Cambridge, huge income, monthly income of 15-20 million pilots, with two private companies: special container assembly and supply companies, elevator companies ; in Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Shanghai, China has a number of top luxury; high number of sports, including Mercedes-Benz SL500, BMW and so on.

On the person's official position is: never had seen his diploma, claiming to be an English education, reading and English schools, but often even the most simple spelling of English words do not; unemployed (he was called to serve the house Airline Personnel Department has a clear answer: there is no such person); elevator company is serving one of his girlfriend's place, and he had nothing; the so-called well-known that the container company, his job is only one ex-girlfriend by relationship, and occasionally get some small containers of spare parts orders, he was responsible for looking at China from the Chinese supplier (Zhangjiagang, Yangzhou) charge a small commission only.

But even so, he often because of laziness and can not complete your order. Currently shared with others inside a government group, who drove one of the elevator company under the name of a girlfriend of about 4 million new coins of low-grade manual Citroen (car number 9556), often pay impoverished can not afford mobile phones, utilities, rent costs. Two cell phones are not used in his name, who were often in arrears and your phone bill down. Peace of mind that he was able to wear two white diamonds or gold Rolex fake, wearing bought from the online auction of airline pilot uniforms, souvenirs of an airline carry around bragging (Qing check their purchase site: sg. auctions.yahoo.com / sg / show / rating? userID =simonkosphOrgoogle simonkosph)。

This person vanity strong, but lazy, lack of skills, only to deceive the dirty tricks women money to support themselves. So up in the major dating sites (such as chinesekisses.com ID SIM9191; megafriends.com, etc.), meet the economic strength of women. Place in understanding the rapid courtship, the promise of promise of marriage, see the woman's family and friends, so the woman convinced.

And then get money to a variety of excuses, such as lost his wallet stolen, and the company cash flow difficulties, salary bonuses issued to employees, the mother died, and so, sadly, his mother is still alive, and his sister together live. But in order to get money unscrupulously, the mother cursed death. Professing Christians, but in his Bible study group where just three months in which three women cheated, including a woman called the police, a material exposure to the Singapore United Evening News, published in the newspaper in September ; a letter to a dating Web site:www.romancingsingapore.com/forum, Www.beulah.sg / forum (who are interested in more information or more from this web site please contact Webmaster who were fooled, Andrew, contact the website or phone google simonkosph).

Walking for the money to go to bed with any woman, regardless of beauty and ugliness, old and young, from November 2004 to October 2007 just three years the money cheat in his account on one of up to 220 million yuan (446,050 Singapore dollars Account POSB 153-49326-0), while the woman reports the account number and account number is not the same, so how much money he was cheated in the end, there is no from the estimates. To this end he contracted venereal disease, gonorrhea (February 19, 2007 Tan Tock Seng Hospital diagnosis, case No. 1270165492Z). The irony is that he actually kept saying no, and he does not love a woman to bed.

This person a liar, a man no credit at all, such as reading MBA, good at golf, claiming to have never married, was found in January 2006, divorced (Case NO. D5051/2005/N, Document No. DN161/2006/D), forged letters from the solicitor, only in 2007 by the Singapore court 3 times to call, June 27, 2007 and August 22, 2007 in the court 26N, 2007 年 六月 11 in court 14 . Other show, such as love, no education, and so disgusting acts of a few.

Letter to the general understanding of the scum of the sisters keep their eyes open, and asked to see the sisters spread the improved prevention, because the people have a seemingly honest face and heart of hypocrisy, deception and high, often a self scenes It had to scam letter, such as playing in front of you not connected to the telephone number to provide some never get through the phone number and so on. If taken in the sisters, strongly recommends immediate alarm.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
待嫁的姐妹们注意了 !!!! 2008-01-16 17:58
1181ef6c940.jpg

姐妹们请注意,一个自称新加坡机师的新加坡籍的男子,Simon Ko Siong Keng (高松庆)1956年9月25日出生,身份证号码S1249744Z,身高180cm, 相貌奇特,请参考下面网址连接的其人的照片。手机:0065-92326130。此人于2007年12月31日起至今在中国各大中城市(包括北京,上海,成都,西安,广州等)行骗,目标是对有实力的中年单身女性进行骗钱。
为了骗取女性朋友的青睐和信任,他为自己编造了显赫的家庭背景,如父亲是Ko Teck Kim, 南洋大学董事,首任新加坡住马来西亚大使,新加坡中华商总会会长,从事橡胶生意;妈妈是所谓的父亲的二姨太;叔父是新加坡报业控股十大股东之一。然而他的出生证上的父亲却是Ko Wan Beng (Birth registration no. 505481, 出生证号505481)。为了达到编造出身的目的,居然不认亲生父亲,侮辱亲生母亲的这种畜牲行为,为人不齿。
他也为自己造了一顶钻石王老五的皇冠。自称新加坡航空上校,国庆航空表演总指挥,总统奖学金获得者,就读于英国剑桥大学,经济收入丰厚,机师月入15-20万,拥有两间私人公司:特殊集装箱组装和供应公司,电梯公司;在新加坡,澳大利亚,马来西亚,中国上海都有多间顶级豪宅;高级跑车数量,包括奔驰SL500, 宝马等等。关于此人的正式状况是:从没人看到过他的毕业证书,自称受英文教育,读英校,却常常连最简单的英文单词的拼写也不会;无业(他号称任职的那家航空公司人事部已经明确答复:无此人);电梯公司是他其中一位女朋友任职的地方,与他无关;所谓的那家著名的集装箱公司,他的工作仅是靠其中一位前女友的关系,偶尔拿到一些小的集装箱零配件的订单,他负责在中国寻找,从中国供应商那里(张家港,扬州)收取少量回扣而已。但是即使这样,他也常常因为懒惰,不能完成订单。目前和他人合租一间政府组屋内,驾驶一辆那位电梯公司工作的其中一位女友名下的约4万新币的低档手动雪铁龙(车牌号9556),常常穷困潦倒的付不起手机,水电,房租费用。所用的两台手机均不在他的名下,常因拖欠手机话费而遭停机。他却能心安理得的戴着那两只冒牌白色钻石或金色劳力士,穿着从网上拍卖买来的某航空公司机师制服,随身携带某航空公司的纪念品到处吹嘘(清查询其购买网站:sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/show/rating?userID=simonkosph或者google simonkosph)。
此人虚荣心极强,但又懒惰,缺乏谋生技能,只能以欺骗女性钱财的卑鄙手段维持生计。于是在各大交友网站注册(如chinesekisses.com ID SIM9191; megafriends.com等等),结识有经济实力的女性。在认识之处迅速求婚,许下结婚的诺言,见女方的家人朋友,让女方深信不疑。然后以各种各样的借口骗钱,比如钱包丢了,被盗了,公司资金周转困难,给员工发薪水奖金,母亲去世等等,可悲的是他的母亲尚健在,和他的嫂嫂合住。但为了骗钱不择手段,把老妈咒死。自称基督徒,却在他所在的圣经学习小组内于短短三个月内骗了三位女士,其中一位女士报了警,一位曝料给新加坡联合晚报,刊登在九月份的报纸里;一位写信给了一个交友网站,网址:www.romancingsingapore.com/forumwww.beulah.sg/forum(有兴趣了解更多详情者或者来自此网的更多的受骗者请联络本站网管,Andrew,联系电话在网页或者google simonkosph)。此君为了钱可以和任何女人上床,无论美丑,老幼, 从2004年11月至2007年10月短短三年间骗取的钱财在他其中的一个账户上就高达220万人民币(446050新元, 帐号POSB 153-49326-0),而该帐号和那位女士报告的账号并不相同,所以他到底骗取了多少钱,尚无从估算。他也为此染上性病,淋病 (2007年2月19日Tan Tock Seng Hospital诊断,病例号1270165492Z)。可笑的是他居然口口声声称不会和他不爱的女人上床。
此人谎话连篇,做人毫无信誉可言,比如在读MBA, 擅长高尔夫球,自称从未结过婚,却查到2006年元月离过婚 (Case NO. D5051/2005/N, Document No. DN161/2006/D),伪造律师信,仅仅在2007年就被新加坡法院3次传召,2007年六月27日和2007年八月22日在court 26N, 2007年六月11日在court 14。其它诸如爱作秀,无教养等等令人恶心的行径不一而足。
敬告广大姐妹们擦亮眼睛认识这个败类,并请看到的姐妹们相互转告,提高防范,因为此人有着一幅貌似忠实的脸和伪善的心,且骗术极高,常自导自演一幕幕令人不得不信的骗局,比如在你面前打一些根本没有接通的电话,提供一些永远也打不通的电话号码等等。如有上当受骗的姐妹,强烈建议即刻报警。

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Upppzzzzzzzzzzz
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
That said, the number of sinkie cheats and conmen are on the rise but none of the caliber and charisma of of Neil Caffrey(fictionous) or Elyamani Khamis (real life)

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
That said, the number of sinkie cheats and conmen are on the rise but none of the caliber and charisma of of Neil Caffrey(fictionous) or Elyamani Khamis (real life)

A conman is a conman.

Justice Bao

I got cheated by this scum bag. He is no singapore pilot. Just a con man with protruding teeth. He told the same lie you mentioned to me too. All ladies should stay clear of him. He now calls himself Kelvin Ko or Calvin Gao. He claims to live in a penthouse in Costa Del Sol. I went to check that particular unit belongs to a Chinese man. What a jerk!! I have yet to get back my money.

Justice Bao

Blame your stupid selves for being conned by him.....

reasons why people get conned

naive
gullible
greedy
....list goes on

Narong Wongwan, it is quite obvious you're a heartless selfish stone cold non human who has never extended any help to someone who begged for help just to discover he's a con. You sure live in a whole of your own if you have never been conned. Bet you also just walk away when someone screams for help and broke his bones into pieces. I'm now formally wishing that some con like Kelvin Ko aka Simon Ko will come your way very very soon or come your loved ones' way so you'll get the chance to mock at them for being naive, gullible, greedy.....list goes on Coming your way soon....good luck

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course I have extended help (almost usually money) and then discovered it's a con.
Anyone who ever given money to NKF and the likes would have that experience...
When it come to giving/loaning money, never give more than what you cannot walk away from and most importsnt never bitch or kpkb when you discover you have been fooled.

I also mentioned greediness, this group of victims of conmen are worse than the 'charity' type of victims.
They part with their money hoping to get something in return. This group dun deserve any pity at all.

I am sure the victims of this 'pilot' belongs to the latter group. This conman knows it that is why his persona is that of a well to do pilot who owns a penthouse, from prominent family etc. If not how else would these factor into consideration if someone is really sincere to extend 'help'?
Suddenly now the conman is someone with bad teeth? Why was this fact 'overlooked' when he was supposedly a pilot with a penthouse? LOL?

Narong Wongwan, it is quite obvious you're a heartless selfish stone cold non human who has never extended any help to someone who begged for help just to discover he's a con. You sure live in a whole of your own if you have never been conned. Bet you also just walk away when someone screams for help and broke his bones into pieces. I'm now formally wishing that some con like Kelvin Ko aka Simon Ko will come your way very very soon or come your loved ones' way so you'll get the chance to mock at them for being naive, gullible, greedy.....list goes on Coming your way soon....good luck

hate conman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This scammer Kelvin Ko Siong Keng was divorced and married again, can check facebook: Kelvin Gao, still cheating females in Singapore and China via dating site, Chinesekisses.com, name Kelvin Gao(KEL2317), and chinalovecupid.com, 62 years old put as 49years old. He lied to ladies the wife is his sister and he is not married. HP: 86813950.

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course I have extended help (almost usually money) and then discovered it's a con.
Anyone who ever given money to NKF and the likes would have that experience...
When it come to giving/loaning money, never give more than what you cannot walk away from and most importsnt never bitch or kpkb when you discover you have been fooled.

I was a bloody fool once! Fooled by the CB NKF! All my hard-earned dollars could have been put to better use than lining the pockets of the scums.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got cheated by this scum bag. He is no singapore pilot. Just a con man with protruding teeth. He told the same lie you mentioned to me too. All ladies should stay clear of him. He now calls himself Kelvin Ko or Calvin Gao. He claims to live in a penthouse in Costa Del Sol. I went to check that particular unit belongs to a Chinese man. What a jerk!! I have yet to get back my money.
hanor, what a scum-bag! that his "fuller-grande" name is kelvin ko lang kan says it all :notworthy:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very few will admit being conned. Own goal.