• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recent Cases Of Attempted Kidnapping Of Children

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
WARNING!!!!

I have read there has been 4 cases of recent attempts by PRC's to kidnap children. Please warn everyone to be on their guard. If you do witness an attempt please help the victim and take pictures if possible to trace the kidnapper.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WARNING!!!!

I have read there has been 4 cases of recent attempts by PRC's to kidnap children. Please warn everyone to be on their guard. If you do witness an attempt please help the victim and take pictures if possible to trace the kidnapper.

Can whack the fella first then take picture?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sure you will be forgiven but do not take it to extremes.

thank bro, but then again they are FT and are well loved by the garmen.

I'm pretty sure, conferm stamp chop that 超 级 白 will throw my ass in the slammers for hurting their beloved FT.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just one and the country will be in panic.

Kidnapping is a very serious offence. It is life imprisonment in most cases. In the past there were 2 boys who disappeared and they were never found. Singaporeans are still wondering whether they were killed or mutilated. Some children in other countries were killed and their body parts sold and we don't want this to happen to our kids.

Singaporeans are already on their way to extinction but let's not make the event happen sooner than predicted.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far I have not read this in the MSM's or heard it in the news, only in the internet. This morning I heard of a case in DBS bank but no details. It was reported that this time the police were called in, so I will update.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporeans are already on their way to extinction but let's not make the event happen sooner than predicted.

I agree.

I'm pretty sure Singapore Zoo is already preparing an enclosure to house Singaporeans as extinct species.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kidnapping is a very serious offence. It is life imprisonment in most cases.

Yes,it was so.In the past tycoons and towkays were the fair game for SS.Hence the serious penalty.Today since FT are involved,I suppose PAP will make some provision.Like issuing a stern warning if caught.Therefore,justice is best served if the public whack them if caught.Cannot depend on SPF and PAP to protect our children.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Kidnapping is a very serious offence. It is life imprisonment in most cases. In the past there were 2 boys who disappeared and they were never found. Singaporeans are still wondering whether they were killed or mutilated. Some children in other countries were killed and their body parts sold and we don't want this to happen to our kids.

Agree, vigilance is key wherever we go especially as we are endangered species.

Capital punishment for all kidnappers should be instituted. Double that for the kidnapping of children with
life imprisonment and then capital punishment at an unspecified interval.

Some people may not treasure their kids, doesn't mean all parents don't. What if there is no next life? The parents will never
see the kids again. Also mutiliation for little kids, etc is really too much.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Yes,it was so.In the past tycoons and towkays were the fair game for SS.Hence the serious penalty.Today since FT are involved,I suppose PAP will make some provision.Like issuing a stern warning if caught.Therefore,justice is best served if the public whack them if caught.Cannot depend on SPF and PAP to protect our children.

Never agree with violence BUT this type of cases, whack first even if its a woman unless can proof that he/she really has a kid or trying to bring to information counter, etc (then thank her profusely).

Else while waiting for the police, blanket party.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
some of the potential problems with whacking first is that you may have misunderstood the situation ....imagine if your assessment about

the kidnapping was wrong and you clobbered the person.

Also this can degenerate into a lynching session ...the person could be killed by mob frenzy.......:(

Never agree with violence BUT this type of cases, whack first even if its a woman unless can proof that he/she really has a kid or trying to bring to information counter, etc (then thank her profusely).

Else while waiting for the police, blanket party.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
some of the potential problems with whacking first is that you may have misunderstood the situation ....imagine if your assessment about

Also this can degenerate into a lynching session ...the person could be killed by mob frenzy.......:(

I have traveled extensively.And lived among law less societies.In such a society one have to bribe for police attention.Even than money can buy all the policemen you want to.Under such circumstances even hard core criminals with enough clout,either political or wealth can get away with murder.And police will go extra mileage to harass witnesses.

Singapore too had somewhat regressed.Gone are the days when policeman were respected.They patrolled the streets on foot.Their mere sight gave us confidence.Plus they were paid well.

But today our SPF is a tootlhess tiger.Up front local Malays but behind Malaysian Chinese.All boh chap attitude.But we have to face the horde of foreigners who came from law less society.Hence it's the public spirit that must take control.

Whack them hard so that words will get around.So that no foreigners will fool with our children.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah bro .... i am merely pointing out the pitfalls of such actions. It can go very wrong.

I have traveled extensively.And lived among law less societies.In such a society one have to bribe for police attention.Even than money can buy all the policemen you want to.Under such circumstances even hard core criminals with enough clout,either political or wealth can get away with murder.And police will go extra mileage to harass witnesses.

Singapore too had somewhat regressed.Gone are the days when policeman were respected.They patrolled the streets on foot.Their mere sight gave us confidence.Plus they were paid well.

But today our SPF is a tootlhess tiger.Up front local Malays but behind Malaysian Chinese.All boh chap attitude.But we have to face the horde of foreigners who came from law less society.Hence it's the public spirit that must take control.

Whack them hard so that words will get around.So that no foreigners will fool with our children.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Yes of course, thats why i said if can prove it was for good intention, then thank him/her profusely.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
With Singapore being so congested sometimes kids get lost in the crowd. Nowadays with such things happening, parents should take extra precaution. Don't rely on maids as they too may not take the added precaution plus not their child.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
maids are usually on the lookout for bangla boyfriends and/or on their h/phones ...... kids welfare are not their priority.

With Singapore being so congested sometimes kids get lost in the crowd. Nowadays with such things happening, parents should take extra precaution. Don't rely on maids as they too may not take the added precaution plus not their child.

jw5

Loyal

Isn't the punishment for kidnapping in SG the death penalty?
Please correct me if I'm mistaken.