• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rebirth..................the boy that lived before..............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cameron Macaulay was six-year-old, always talking about his mum and family.

He liked to draw pictures of his home - a long single-storey, white house standing in a bay.

But it sent shivers down his mum's spine - because Cameron said it was somewhere they had never been, 160 miles away from where they lived.

And the mother he was talking about was his "old mum."

The Glasgow lad said they were on the Isle Of Barra.

Mum Norma, said: "Ever since Cameron could speak he spoke of a childhood on Barra.''

"He spoke about his former parents, how his dad died, and his brothers and sisters.''

"In nursery his teacher told me all the things Cameron was saying about Barra. He missed his mummy and his brothers and sisters there.

"He missed playing in rockpools on the beach beside his house.

"And he complained that in our house there was only one toilet, whereas in Barra, they had three.

"He used to cry for his mummy. He said she'd be missing him and he wanted to let his family in Barra know he was all right.''

"He wouldn't stop talking about Barra, where they went, what they did and how he watched the planes landing on the beach from his bedroom window.

"He said his dad was Shane Robertson, who had died because 'he didn't look both ways.'

"He talked about his Barra mum, telling me she had brown hair down to her waist before she'd had it cut.''

''We just drove towards where we were told the house was and waited to see what would happen.''

"He recognised it immediately and was overjoyed.''

"But as we walked to the door all the colour drained from Cameron's face and he became very quiet.''

"There were lots of nooks and crannies and Cameron knew every bit of the house - including the THREE toilets and the beach view from his bedroom window. In the garden, he took us to the 'secret entrance' he'd been talking about for years."

"Cameron was eager to see old family photographs in case he found his dad or himself in any.

"He'd always talked about a big black car and a black and white dog.

"The car and the dog were in the photos."

"When I asked him how he ended up with me, he tells me he 'fell through and went into my tummy.'