• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reason why Singapore police force never use horses for patrolling....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly, I don't see any major problem involved. They are already feeding so many useless and chobolan chaps. A few more won't make a difference. About time the SPF spend some money on animals instead of useless human beings. Horses, trained well, can be equally obedient and compliant. Don't you agree?

such as canines. very hardworking, sharp and effective. i am impressed with how sg today takes care of her horses at the national equestrian center. there are 40 new deluxe stalls where temperature remains cool in the hottest months with ventilation and an automatic watering system. when i was at the old stables where race horses were retired over 30 years ago, it was a sad state of affairs. but now, riding courses are provided at the riding academy.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know in the past can phak carm. Nowadays very difficult as detection quite sophisticated. Also know nowadays horse meat quite popular and always in the news.

Thanks for the infor , I didn't know now cannot already . last time very popular .

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly, I don't see any major problem involved. They are already feeding so many useless and chobolan chaps. A few more won't make a difference. About time the SPF spend some money on animals instead of useless human beings. Horses, trained well, can be equally obedient and compliant. Don't you agree?

according to turfclub, a trainer charged a horse owner $2K-3K per month. considering it cheaper at mata level, it will still cost at least $1.5K per horse and that dont include medical charges. Then there the start up cost, of course can use the thomson old compound and tap into the riding club at mount pleasant. Then need ard 100-120 horses to form the unit, full set of equipment and another 150-180 mata to be train for this unit. totally no economic of scale, a couple of ang chias with its complement of riot mata more cheaper in the long run.

but if i am a rioter, i rather the mata use horsemen as i got chance of defeating them but will have zero chance in burning down an ang chia.:biggrin: