• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reason for the fall of Chiam See Tong

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should have chose his successor early, instead of going out in his his own battle and having people hold his hands. Many people respect him but find him too weak physically to take on huge task of GRC chores. I think giving him a 44% mandate in GRC is a huge show of respect due to the proximity in PP. Other GRC might not give him that much. However, we must not deny there are many Chee Bye PAP suckers who are die hard PAP supporters too.,.:oIo:

I hope Chiam See Tong can rest and take care of his health with a good legacy for everyone to remember. When he is free, just go Potong Pasir with his wife and drink kopi with the people there to regale old days.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiam's case is a sharp contrast to LTK - the latter having planned his succession well by introducing YSL to the ground early.

CST may have lost his seat, but he has not lost any respect from Singaporeans. He should rest well and take care of his health. He has given his best years to the Opposition cause, kept the Opposition alive in adverse circumstances.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who betrayed Chiam end up very badly.
First it was Dr. Chee who likes to shoot his mouth off.
Now , a fat f**k who thinks he can strike out on his own.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiam's case is a sharp contrast to LTK - the latter having planned his succession well by introducing YSL to the ground early.

CST may have lost his seat, but he has not lost any respect from Singaporeans. He should rest well and take care of his health. He has given his best years to the Opposition cause, kept the Opposition alive in adverse circumstances.

I feel strongly that he should just step down and rest, at the same time start grooming a new team to fight the next battle to take back Potong Pasir and Bishan GRC since the margin is pretty narrow. I hope Benjamin or Jimmy and Lina take on NCMP role to train up further for their next election. Like Silvia Lim, people saw her performance as NCMP and now she became a real ministers.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I feel strongly that he should just step down and rest, at the same time start grooming a new team to fight the next battle to take back Potong Pasir and Bishan GRC since the margin is pretty narrow. I hope Benjamin or Jimmy and Lina take on NCMP role to train up further for their next election. Like Silvia Lim, people saw her performance as NCMP and now she became a real ministers.

Too late. Brand name cannot transfer over now and he is too old. Desmond Fuck and CSJ fuck CST and Singapore big time.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too late. Brand name cannot transfer over now and he is too old. Desmond Fuck and CSJ fuck CST and Singapore big time.

If you look at Lina performance, she lose only a 100 votes to Seetoh. That shows that when Chiam is gone, the wife is his legacy. There is still hope if PP residents stay loyal and provided it has not been absorbed into a GRC.

Let Potong Pasir resident take a breather, they hold opposition flat too long for the people. Let PAP do all the upgrading for them and than the people sabo back in the next election.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you look at Lina performance, she lose only a 100 votes to Seetoh. That shows that when Chiam is gone, the wife is his legacy. There is still hope if PP residents stay loyal and provided it has not been absorbed into a GRC.

Let Potong Pasir resident take a breather, they hold opposition flat too long for the people. Let PAP do all the upgrading for them and than the people sabo back in the next election.

Nope. The people vote her because of the junshi. But once CST retires, even if she runs, cannot make it. If the daughter comes out to run, as she is much young, it is different and only if there is another PP SMC then.

iFARKurMADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

there will be no more potong pasir in the next election, it WILL be absorbed into TPY/Bishan or some other big PAP GRC. i can bet you $10.

as for the upgrading, its a bonus if it ever comes before PP get absorbed