• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rear Admirer Teo likes Chee Bye

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gay Leong fcuked Secretary called Tan Yx Wxxx in Singtel.

Now Tan becums VP in another Temasick company overseeing cable cars.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about this faggot who hates cunt but loves men's cock?
esmin0.jpg

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt it. Teo was persoanlly picked by old man and special by-elections was held at Marine Parade as he was actually flagged as PM potential. He is also a very religious chap and within the highly conservative and respected OCBC group. However I don't think he is keen.

Anyway DPM posts is cursory - WKS and Jayakumar.

I thought the Rear Admirer was hand picked by that wooden one who intentionally kick out one of this GRC member so just to bring this Rear Admirer thru the back door..

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
For sure Gay Loong is a womaniser. His first wife was classmate with my friend back in Sec. school in JB, so my friend privy to some info about his jalan ways. Of course, after he married the horse face she-man Ho Jinx, he became a submissive and started wearing pink shirts and cross his legs like chabo. And now ia known as Gay Loong.

yikes maybe that he-man ho jinx knew about the pinky womanizing ways and had him castrated....that why now he has to seat cross legged to keep the air draft from sipping into the cavity that was created...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure you want to see them in the nude?, seeing them with clothes, in pictures is already disgusting.

Look at the fuck U guys face...he looks like lozard..and that my rear admirer ....he looks lika squid, flattened by a whale...

you sure that rear admirer, who launched a submarine, a womanizer...:o kidding!:p

Without looks can be womaniser also lah.. got $ will travel :biggrin:

With looks, like yours truly, we are called cassanovas :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, old man and Goh. They realised that no one capable appeared in the 3rd batch.

I thought the Rear Admirer was hand picked by that wooden one who intentionally kick out one of this GRC member so just to bring this Rear Admirer thru the back door..