• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real reason mrt keeps breaking down: Overworked employees

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A typical post from a chinese dog in which he displays crab in a bucket syndrome.

What this means it's to drag everyone of his race in with him.

He admits he is inferior to another race in this case the germans.

Ok it's his own prerogative that he wants to be inferior but he needs to drag in others with him.

This means all chinese or maybe sinkie chinese are coolies and farmers according to him.

Honestly you should be racially aware then you will notice things like this. It's not we but him himself. After all i doubt all sinkie chinese ancestors were farmers and coolies and even if that was the case so what? If your dad was a criminal does that make you a criminal?

This is the most disgusting factor i hate about chinese dogs. They want to be chinese dogs but yet they strive to drag all chinese to be the same as themselves to become chinese dogs.

Excuse me,Mr bumbaclat rastaman shitskin,lest we be more holier than thou,let me remind u just like the Chinese ur shitskin brothers practice a caste system that is more racist and prejudiced.nothing to do with Chinese dog or no Chinese dog.it just happen thatost of sinkies happen to be a special breed of coolie and fisherman.even though southern chinese fujian people are supposed to shrewd businessmen and industrialists.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or the bullshitting happens the other way - the boss knows fark-all, pretends he knows everything and insists that the staff follow his way; just like in the army. Except this is no army....
Yes you are right. Perhaps he didn't even have to insist. The bootlickers would come to his support even though he is recommending rubbish. His crap ideas will be polished into a grand plan that sounded profound but would make matter worse. Such is the local corporate culture.

The success or failure of a company is a reflection of the top man. He need not know all the details but he must be able to see what is right or wrong and who is good or bad and not surround himself with cronies who is only good in making him feel good.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A typical post from a chinese dog in which he displays crab in a bucket syndrome.

What this means it's to drag everyone of his race in with him.

He admits he is inferior to another race in this case the germans.

Ok it's his own prerogative that he wants to be inferior but he needs to drag in others with him.

This means all chinese or maybe sinkie chinese are coolies and farmers according to him.

Honestly you should be racially aware then you will notice things like this. It's not we but him himself. After all i doubt all sinkie chinese ancestors were farmers and coolies and even if that was the case so what? If your dad was a criminal does that make you a criminal?

This is the most disgusting factor i hate about chinese dogs. They want to be chinese dogs but yet they strive to drag all chinese to be the same as themselves to become chinese dogs.

i forgot to add.

Heil Hitler!!!!Long Live the thrid reich!!!!