• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real reason Kee Chiu leaving Ministar's post

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He got the moves like jagger he got the moves like jagger

he got the mmmooooooooooo

ihR7I.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He got the moves like jagger he got the moves like jagger

he got the mmmooooooooooo

ihR7I.gif

The woman on the receiving end must be feeling shiok shiok.

Impregnated by a PAP minister? Huat ah! :biggrin:

That's the highest accomplishment any Sinkie parent can hope for their daughters.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Former NSP Secretary General Goh Meng Seng has explained that he plans to contest in the next general election.Updating the public on this facebook page, he said this:For many friends who are very concerned about my political path ahead and keep asking me this question:Are you coming back to politics to contest in coming GE?At this stage, I can give a definite answer to all of you, with the blessings of my wife, YES, I will be back in politics to contest in the coming GE.Will I form my own party or join any party?I have not made up my mind yet but you will know very soon, once I do.*Article first appeared on*https://www.facebook.com/gohmengseng.freedom/posts/10204980323000971

Vile pappies have found a successor to kee chiu!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
When fap runs out of choice they will get undercover agents to do infernal affairs.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some Sinkie women find Kee Chiu very sexually appealing in this outfit:

ah_chan.jpg

Could you guys guess where and when was the above photo taken?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more chinatown pics of cny celebration and ccs in 2013.

sinkies including angmo were sure happy and eager to see him. organizers needed to curb their enthusiasm with barricades.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he was thanking the gods on stage for new found fame and rapid rise in ministerial ranks to acting minister. he would soon be promoted to full minister after the pap elites realized he could win the hearts and minds (and cheebyes) of young sinkie women.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there his supporters were cheering his youth, boyish looks and sexiness after having orgasms with his vvip presence on stage. women were especially touched.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and finally, the night was incomplete without the anointed vagina-melter flirt with lion dancers in front of an estactic and orgasmic crowd.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when he was acting minister for social and family development, he literally fell in love, sired a new family, and gave a child (his) a home. you can't fault him as he was serious about fulfilling his ministerial role. :p

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one more on 2013 cny chinatown. vip lineup. the celebration and stage shows started on feb-9 (cny eve) and finished past midnight going into feb-10.

image.jpg