• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Read this post from Military Hard man Bernard Leong

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post #12Bernard Leong (SUNY Buffalo) wroteon December 14, 2009 at 10:45pm
Personally as a former hard military man , I supported National Service whole-heartedly. I once told my unit commander that I will have no regrets going on a suicide mission for my country. My father served as a sniper officer in 1 SIR. He used to to tell me stories of his time in the army. He was so outstanding that he got commended by then BG Winston Choo for his planning and execution skills. He even got recommended to go to West point USA for advanced command school and be fast tracked to Major upon return. Well, he declined. I grew up thinking that I can be like him. Unfortunately, I did not managed to do that. never mind, I got over it and moved on in life.
But I changed my mind now. I went to America and conversed with the Americans over war. Over there, they are starting to privatise some tasks to private military contractors. The whole military world is looking to downsize and leverage on higher technology as force multiplier. This is the way to go in future. So we should expect the 4G SAF to evolve to a professional volunteer force eventually. Gotta move along with the changing times of the world

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
goodness sake, military hardman?? suicide mission?

Post #12Bernard Leong (SUNY Buffalo) wroteon December 14, 2009 at 10:45pm
Personally as a former hard military man , I supported National Service whole-heartedly. I once told my unit commander that I will have no regrets going on a suicide mission for my country. My father served as a sniper officer in 1 SIR. He used to to tell me stories of his time in the army. He was so outstanding that he got commended by then BG Winston Choo for his planning and execution skills. He even got recommended to go to West point USA for advanced command school and be fast tracked to Major upon return. Well, he declined. I grew up thinking that I can be like him. Unfortunately, I did not managed to do that. never mind, I got over it and moved on in life.
But I changed my mind now. I went to America and conversed with the Americans over war. Over there, they are starting to privatise some tasks to private military contractors. The whole military world is looking to downsize and leverage on higher technology as force multiplier. This is the way to go in future. So we should expect the 4G SAF to evolve to a professional volunteer force eventually. Gotta move along with the changing times of the world

hemunkeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
goodness sake, military hardman?? suicide mission?

Please, give us a break - military hardman ???

If ever our man need to fight a war, they will request for tea break
at 1030 hrs and 1500 hrs. They can't even pass IPPT let alone Full pack obstacles. Bunch of sissy. Just by jogging they can collapse and die.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how outstanding can a soldier get when he has no real war experience?

I once told my unit commander that I will have no regrets going on a suicide mission for my country. My father served as a sniper officer in 1 SIR. He used to to tell me stories of his time in the army. He was so outstanding that he got commended by then BG Winston Choo for his planning and execution skills. He even got recommended to go to West point USA for advanced command school and be fast tracked to Major upon return.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He is a hard man because he likes a hard lancheow in his arsehole. What a faggot PAP balls licker.

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mind whatever kind of military man he is, it is his bragging that is killing me. No honourable person (military or whatever) will blow his own trumpet like that. :p

The example at Urban Dictionary even has a similar example about boasting on military exploits. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>I once told my unit commander that I will have no regrets going on a suicide mission for my country.<<

ZUN BO?! Another Dua Kang Yao Siu military man like the numerous i have encountered?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>I once told my unit commander that I will have no regrets going on a suicide mission for my country.<<

ZUN BO?! Another Dua Kang Yao Siu military man like the numerous i have encountered?

plenty of saf encik fall under the 'dua kang yao siu' cat...

talk until so big shot like that.. after they kena forced retire, most end up as property agents or taxi drivers...:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't mind whatever kind of military man he is, it is his bragging that is killing me. No honourable person (military or whatever) will blow his own trumpet like that. :p

The example at Urban Dictionary even has a similar example about boasting on military exploits. :biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. this is one of those talking cock fellow boasting and bragging his crap without much challenge.
3. just let this bootlicking dog barks for all he wants.
4. he cannot go fast just like his father, some "paper" soldier without any concrete warfare.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
plenty of saf encik fall under the 'dua kang yao siu' cat...

talk until so big shot like that.. after they kena forced retire, most end up as property agents or taxi drivers...:biggrin:

Those ENCIKs barely have O levels. Beside ZO BO LAN in camp and earn easily $5-7k per mth, where got such good lobang in outside corporate world?!

darthboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many instances of "I" in his post. You can tell what kind of person he is from that alone.

Not a mention of how others may benefit from his existance or services.

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was also a Military HARD MAN!!! I kena molested day in day out by SAF women while I was serving my 2 1/2 years of slavery.....I was a sex slave.....and I was having constant HARD on, you bet! :biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bernard Leong! You fucking piece of shit!

Your old man was a sniper officer during the time when Winston Choo was Brigadier General?

Well I was a sniper when Winston Choo's rank was Brigadier. And during those days, snipers were integrated into the Brigade HQ Operation Structure.

And all snipers then and now, know that sniper officers are worth shit!

And to commend him as a sniper officer during those days when the whole fucking infantry senior officer corp then had no fucking idea how to deploy snipers and we can forget any talk about effective utilisation of their specialties.

Please don't make snipers laugh! Fucking cock sucker! Ptuiiiii!:mad:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unit Commander heard he want to go on s suicide mission, better he join JI or IMH

Yes, he shld join IMH now. In fact, he shld jus kill himself now. Oh wait...Think he shld do us a favour. He shld go to JI and blow himself up. Suiside mission mah?

Wonder if he signed on? Wat was his vocation?
!&!!

Z

Zombie

a sniper in saf is really nothing compared to a sniper operating in geylang....
.... imagine shooting at a distance and still getting the target.. :biggrin: