• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Razak Baginda Acquitted: Questions Left Unanswered.

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear ALL,

With the acquittal of Razak Baginda, and the ratio decidendi behind it only proves one point - that there are more questions left unanswered.

The reason for the acquittal according to Justice Zaki is that there is no prima facie case against the accused as set out by the Prosecution. And that the Prosecution had failed to establish the link between the act or that the accused ordered the two policemen to kill and blow up the victim.

This is my take, if Razak Baginda did not order the killing of Altantuya Shaariibuu then what reason would the two policemen have to kill her?

Yes, this goes to motive but if the motive is established then clearly the person that bears interest in seeing the outcome of the victim's death surely is also culpable.

Why did they even need to do such an act unless there was something to cover up?

Would any two career policemen who have the "prestigious job" of protecting VVIPs do such a thing?

Was there duress, coercion or reward?

Have they had previous contact with the victim?

Have they had dealings with her?

If they had no dealings (which they shouldn't have, given their jobs) were they acting on their own volition in killing her?

If no to the above then, under normal circumstances surely they must have been ordered or compelled to do so by someone.

The question that goes abegging now is WHO is that someone if Justice Zaki thinks that Razak Baginda is not that someone.

Speculation is rife, and with Raja Petra Kamaruddin in detention under the ISA, his blog is now without the evidence that he so openly declared that he will provide should there be an acquittal to show that Razak Baginda and PM-in-waiting Najib Razak have hands this dastardly deed.

However, all would perhaps be apparent when the two co-accused enter their pleas in court later this month.

I remember a couple of months ago when our own Minister for Law clearly stated that an acquittal on a technicality doesn't mean innocence. It is just that there wasn't sufficient evidence to proceed with the charge. Sheesh!

Cheers,

MentisMortis

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be patient, it's now only midway through the play, don't write a review after siiting through for 10 mins like the Shit Times reporter.

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be patient, it's now only midway through the play, don't write a review after siiting through for 10 mins like the Shit Times reporter.

Johnson,

You are assuming that I am just commenting based on no knowledge of the case with your "Shit Times reporter" remark.

Like I said, if you didn't read the whole post, this is my take/opinion of the whole thing.

FYI, I've been following this case from day one. Your presumptions are well - just too presumptuous.

Cheers,

MM

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is a damned serious event. so don't play play like wayang kulit. the acquittal will only open more questions and more inquisitions. a murder had been committed in a horrendous manner - too horrific in fact. time will tell. time will reveal the truth. heaven will not shut its eyes.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
My apologies if offence had been taken. I should had been clearer about to whom I was directing my comments to. I left out "you(as in you readers)". I am in complete agreement with you on your assesment on the case. Just have this compulsion to remind our viewers never to believe totally whatever the Shit Times says! Peace Bro!:smile::smile::smile:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mohd Zaki - the same judge with a finger in Anwar's arse?
The prosecution team was under direction of AG's chamber & AG takes orders from PM or DPM...... so this makes thing pretty clear!!
Malusia Boleh or Bodek?

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a damned serious event. so don't play play like wayang kulit. the acquittal will only open more questions and more inquisitions. a murder had been committed in a horrendous manner - too horrific in fact. time will tell. time will reveal the truth. heaven will not shut its eyes.

Hi Blackhole,

Yes, indeed.

The problem is that people have a tendency to just disappear in Malaysia, remember the PI who disappeared after making a statutory declaration and retracting it the next day?

Najib Razak is purported to have sent smses to Razak Baginda assuring him of things will be fine and for him to stay cool.

Then we have RPK who says that he has evidence of Najib's wife Rosmah being at the scene when they blew up the Mongolian woman.

RPK is in detention now and the evidence that he purportedly has will never see daylight so long as he is detained under the ISA.

Malaysian politics now is totally in a mess yet some "politicians" from Sg deem it fit to go meet their so called counterparts on a pretext of learning from them, can't help but laugh at this.

Anyway in seriousness, this thing is just a huge powder keg waiting for a spark!

Cheers,

MM

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
My apologies if offence had been taken. I should had been clearer about to whom I was directing my comments to. I left out "you(as in you readers)". I am in complete agreement with you on your assesment on the case. Just have this compulsion to remind our viewers never to believe totally whatever the Shit Times says! Peace Bro!:smile::smile::smile:

Hi Johnson,

I'm no longer offended and apologies accepted. Thanks.

As for reminding readers here I think there is no need since there is none so blind as those who refuse to see. So just do your part.

Cheers,

MM

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...acquittal according to Justice Zaki is that there is no prima facie case against the accused as set out by the Prosecution. And that the Prosecution had failed to establish the link between the act or that the accused ordered the two policemen to kill and blow up the victim. ....if Razak Baginda did not order the killing of Altantuya Shaariibuu then what reason would the two policemen have to kill her?
Yes, this goes to motive but if the motive is established then clearly the person that bears interest in seeing the outcome of the victim's death surely is also culpable.
Irony is that the 2 coppers in lower food chain gets it:( So puppet master's scot free now. Justice in the steppes back then (for victim's family) would have been swift:rolleyes:

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway in seriousness, this thing is just a huge powder keg waiting for a spark!

Can you imagine how the shit will hit the fan if Razak Baginda meets an unfortunate fatal accident in the near future? I will only dare peep through my hands over my eyes.:eek:

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Irony is that the 2 coppers in lower food chain gets it:( So puppet master's scot free now. Justice in the steppes back then (for victim's family) would have been swift:rolleyes:

Hi YinYang,

As usual in all such cases the scapegoats are never some high ranking official, it's always the poor lowly educated and unconnected that are sent to the slaughter.

The thing is Seteve Shaariibuu, the victim's father, has already cryptically said that there is no justice and he will seek justice in his own way.

However, you know that the very same people who protects VVIP are now on guard at his residence. Irony indeed!

Perhaps justice of the steppes would come about sooner than we think.

Cheers,

MM