• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ravi was right. He took the money to enjoy himself.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are the ang mohs so interested in hearing this twit speak when nobody even want to go to his free of charge speeches at hong lim park.every time i see his protests its just a small bunch of lao ah peks and uncles that are probably unemployed and nothing to do.

What a stewPIG Sinkie mentality. Ang Mohs are interested in hearing Roy because unlike you they are interested in developing the length as well as breadth of their life.

[video=youtube;NlV_ODrEL0k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlV_ODrEL0k[/video]

Disclaimer: When one has learned the ins and outs of making money on the basis of 50 bucks per point and the Hantu index has a daily range of at least 100 points on average, can tell all the headhunters who knock on one's door to fark off! Then one can develop his breadth by contributing to online forums after one feels that he/she has made enough for the day, which often can be immediately after 10:30 in the morning. One, two or ten contracts depending on risk tolerance, mood and actually only thing that counts is objective probability of crowd's short term behaviour for next hour or two. Making life difficult for Lightning brigade is such an enjoyable HOBBY. Retirement is for whims.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a stewPIG Sinkie mentality. Ang Mohs are interested in hearing Roy because unlike you they are interested in developing the length as well as breadth of their life.

[video=youtube;NlV_ODrEL0k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlV_ODrEL0k[/video]

Disclaimer: When one has learned the ins and outs of making money on the basis of 50 bucks per point and the Hantu index has a daily range of at least 100 points on average, can tell all the headhunters who knock on one's door to fark off! Then one can develop his breadth by contributing to online forums after one feels that he/she has made enough for the day, which often can be immediately after 10:30 in the morning. One, two or ten contracts depending on risk tolerance, mood and actually only thing that counts is objective probability of crowd's short term behaviour for next hour or two. Making life difficult for Lightning brigade is such an enjoyable HOBBY. Retirement is for whims.

I'm pretty sure listening to that twit talk is not going to lengthen the length and breadth of my life any more than a Adam khoo seminar that comes with a free buffet afterwards.it might even have less content and nutritional value than a package of twinkies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.lovelysingapore.org/about-us/

About Us
Dear Readers,

We are a group of individual, who share news that we come across and write our thoughts in our little platform here. We do not represent any organisation and not sponsored in any way to setup this platform.

LovelySingapore.org is formed in 2015, our mission is to protect our beloved country from damaged cause by fabrications and lies.

Our logo embed “Singapore Heart” is designed by Mr Casey Chen with his permission to use by us under with no commercial claim. We would like to Thank him for his kind contribution for us to use his artwork.

We welcome users to submit content and articles to us and all content remains the property of the individual contributors.

If you are submitting an article that is not yours, please state the original source. The views and opinions expressed by author(s) within the website are solely that of the contributors and in no way reflects the views of lovelysingapore.org

Well done, Jason Chua! :biggrin:

11001909_803901079665902_8544869124068984552_n.jpg

3.jpg

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
"http://www.lovelysingapore.org/about-us/

About Us
Dear Readers,

We are a group of individual, who share news that we come across and write our thoughts in our little platform here. We do not represent any organisation and not sponsored in any way to setup this platform.

LovelySingapore.org is formed in 2015, our mission is to protect our beloved country from damaged cause by fabrications and lies.

Our logo embed “Singapore Heart” is designed by Mr Casey Chen with his permission to use by us under with no commercial claim. We would like to Thank him for his kind contribution for us to use his artwork.

We welcome users to submit content and articles to us and all content remains the property of the individual contributors.

If you are submitting an article that is not yours, please state the original source. The views and opinions expressed by author(s) within the website are solely that of the contributors and in no way reflects the views of lovelysingapore.org

Well done, Jason Chua! "

Is this guy really tertiary educated ? It is painful reading his English.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm pretty sure listening to that twit talk is not going to lengthen the length and breadth of my life any more than a Adam khoo seminar that comes with a free buffet afterwards.it might even have less content and nutritional value than a package of twinkies.

Another typical Sinkie attitude. Listening PER SE won't do you any good. You need to change your mind set and then DO something. Buffet is wasted on Jiao Liao Bees like you. Good thing I stay away from Sinkies.

Per se = by and of itself

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF Roy come back to Singapore, i am sure Roy MIGHT consider KICKING zeroo BACKSIDE.......LOL :biggrin:

The last time a gay man touched me at North point toilet, he ended in ICU for 7 days. I got charged for causing grievous hurt and jailed for 2 weeks. I dun mind going back again.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im surprised on how many oppies are building a cult over RN. Your post look exactly similar to Kong Hee's believers.

Why you jealous ah? How many PAPpies have given up and turn to Ordinary Roy?

Ordinary Roy didn't need to dish out cushy contracts to win over those PAPpies ...isn't he incredible? Compare to the PAP who have spent hundreds of millions to win over hearts ...albeit for only a short while.

Well done, Ordinary Roy.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the PAP bandits are the great evil that must be destroyed at all costs. that Roy is unimportant, and also some allowances must be made for the Opposition cause, period.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting more bold with his words, this Roy. frenchbriefs is right, soon the ang mohs too will agree that if roy is the best that sg can offer, we might as well vote the PAP.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib and Rosmah flies to london several times a year using govenrment jets. And rosmah's son from previous marriage produces movies and has apartments in new york and LA.
Even parti islam (PAS) members in malaysia flies to london frequently.
So this is nothing.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last time a gay man touched me at North point toilet, he ended in ICU for 7 days. I got charged for causing grievous hurt and jailed for 2 weeks. I dun mind going back again.

Fark u. Coward like you dare to sio park? More like u pee in your panties. CCB

jw5

Loyal
Sideswipe is as usual right, Narong is also right. frenchbriefs is wrong. :wink:

Getting more bold with his words, this Roy. frenchbriefs is right, soon the ang mohs too will agree that if roy is the best that sg can offer, we might as well vote the PAP.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah this faggot helped himself to sinkie money so he could spend it in the company of Ang Mohs who are probably faggots too.

What a scumbag.

better let him enjoys sgian fruits than have Bangla cripple enjoy life w wives n maid plus big house n land back hom
also Huang Na's mother n bio father still fighting over sgian donated money

Moral? Sgian confirm suckers for life

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
laksaboy is right, zeroo is wrong, Asterix is right, frenchbriefs is wrong, Narong is once again right, mojito is wrong, and as usual, Sideswipe is, as always the case, right! :wink:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh come on! What is so jet-setting about Roy's lifestyle? For goodness sake, he is an activist/blogger and a political/sociall commentator. The West knows he was sued by the PM of Singapore for defamation. Surely, no one expects even a jobless man to sit at home all day and watch television.

Right. If anyone thinks Amnesty International which is well funded expects all guest speakers to be able to afford travel and living expenses they do not know how things work.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your tall tales are as good as Sam's.