• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rate Leongsam as a Leader Poll

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
A leader becomes great because he or she leads from the heart. They are themselves and are not trying to be what others want them to be. This is true in so many ways, it is actually quite frightening - yet so many leaders fail to realise and accept this fact.

Looking back through history if you ask yourself who the great leaders were you will find one common trait. They were all leaders who believed in themselves, believed in their personal values and had strong personal beliefs.

They led from the heart and created an environment where others wanted to follow them because they were able to instil confidence in their leadership abilities.

Do You Think Leongsam is a Good Leader? Rate Him Here!

1 - Bad Leader
2 - Average Leader
3 - Fantastic Leader

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What rubbish is this. All I do nowadays is try to keep this forum going. I'm not leading anything. In fact, I'm struggling to catch up.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss spending so much time and maybe money to make it easy to start a poll... How to vote??? You are using the old way...:biggrin:

3. Fantastic!!!

Sorry hor... If not kana zap to moderation no one to help me liao...:p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i admit this forum is much better than the moron infested sph controlled edmw......

it takes a great leader to attract the necessary talents.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dedicated to our boss Sam,

"We like you, we really like you!!!"

[video=youtube;rl_NpdAy3WY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl_NpdAy3WY[/video]

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
boss sam just got promoted...

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ensure-new-programmes-are/1089562.html

SINGAPORE: Mr Sam Leong of sammyboy.com fame, who will be promoted to Minister of State in the Prime Minister's Office and the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth, said his immediate priority is to ensure that new measures such as the Pioneer Generation Package and MediShield Life are fully communicated to Singaporeans.

Mr Leong said his experience on the ground over the last 30 years will enable him to better communicate the benefits of these measures to different segments of the population.

He said: "For every major programme or policy, the last mile delivery is always the most crucial so if we are able to deliver the service clearly, efficiently, warmly and friendly to the people, then I think the recipients of the service or programme will feel that their concerns have been addressed and their views have been heard."

"And the most important thing is that they feel that they can benefit from the programmes," Mr Leong added with a smug look:rolleyes:

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
i like to think i have good leadership quality, but anything Mr Leong says... i will listen(well most of it) :biggrin: and that says alot.. :wink:
he does talk crap at times and is a master of reverse psychology, but then again.. who doesnt :wink:

hey btw... where is the poll?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know the dude, but he comes across as a heartless, capitalistic, manipulative and hot-headed egoistic homophobic bigot. Yes, he'll make a great leader.

Cheers!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss. Lust time u up me 100 point. I say you good. But i kena zap by some mmuther farker. If you give me power to zap him back. I say you sibeh good. No... kan silang good.

EmperorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss. Lust time u up me 100 point. I say you good. But i kena zap by some mmuther farker. If you give me power to zap him back. I say you sibeh good. No... kan silang good.

You should be thankful...I am still under moderation from all those zaps and Boss did not even help me!

Sigh..........