• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rape or not? Woman mistakes man as boyfriend and has sex

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
rape-01.jpg

Xiao Juan is a 26-year-old woman living in Weining (Guizhuo Province). On the night of Jun 27, she and her boyfriend went to their friend’s birthday party. It was very late and they decided to settle down in a hotel nearby. At midnight, Xiao Juan went to the public toilet outside their room. After that, she went into the neighboring room by mistake.

Still not very awake, Xiao Juan thought the man in the room was her boyfriend and had sex with him. After that, the man quickly got dressed and prepared to leave. Xiao Juan was confused and asked where he was going. The man said he was going to the restroom. When the man got up then she was able to tell that he was not her boyfriend, but he quickly ran away.

Deeply hurt and upset, Xiao Juan went to her boyfriend and cried. She told everything to her boyfriend and went to the police to report the man for raping her. But it is hard to define whether it should be rape or not because the man did not have sex with her against her will.

- China Hush

hellion83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shouldn't the man be the one pressing rape charges? I mean, he could have been equally groggy (having been asleep) and mistakenly thought he was dreaming, or that the local brothel was giving out free samples.

This could probably go either way... Lawyers always seem to be able to make something out of nothing.

+1 to the argument that everything should be settled with guns.

On a side note, imagine how different the coverage would be if the genders were reversed.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. horny prc mei mei cried rape after bonking & having some good time with another prick.
2. honest, wayang!
3. never believe prc mei meis in chiney.
4. i see thousands of such specimens whenever i am in suzhou or shanghai.
5. btw, they are damn hairy there, unshaved ones!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha..Ha..Ha..

That Ah Tiong is a lucky guy..

Get free fuck... Who don't want..??? :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. horny prc mei mei cried rape after bonking & having some good time with another prick.
2. honest, wayang!
3. never believe prc mei meis in chiney.
4. i see thousands of such specimens whenever i am in suzhou or shanghai.
5. btw, they are damn hairy there, unshaved ones!

So u manage to explore their caves? Always take an umberalla or wear a raincoat, just in case, no mistake.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rape? China Woman?

Please don't joke. Rape is only when the man didn't pay the woman money after banging.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So u manage to explore their caves? Always take an umberalla or wear a raincoat, just in case, no mistake.

Mentioned, the entrance to the caves, full of grasses, make sure mow the grass, before entering; or get bitten by poisonous 'snakes', in addition of bringing alond a brolly or wear a raincoat.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And the boyfriend never think anything was wrong when his girlfriend did not return to the room the whole night after going to toilet?