• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ramseth photographed at Seletar Reservoir!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've even killed dogs and cats before. By my own hands. Monitor lizards in rivers were child's play for us in our childhood times when we grabbed them by their tails, swing them a few rounds in the air and smashed their heads on the ground. It's saddening that kids nowadays are so afraid of them. I'm just doing my civic duty to train our kids to be better men.

LOL! chao buaya.. kill defenseless small animals still can boast about it on line?

What happened to the 10 year old boy you scarred psychologically? Is he a sadistic rapist yet? hahahhaa

jumpmrt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now we know why all the corpses found in reservoirs are left with half only.

They were eaten.

Crocodiles love to eat soften and decaying bodies.

人肉太好吃了,所以我这样肥。新加坡人跳水池自杀。我最欢迎!吃不完的我留一半给PAP政府收尸。

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL! chao buaya.. kill defenseless small animals still can boast about it on line?

What happened to the 10 year old boy you scarred psychologically? Is he a sadistic rapist yet? hahahhaa

Re-read my earlier posting. I helped him recover his rod but in the process must bring the monitor lizard to ground. HE WAS SO SCARED THAT HE ASKED ME TO KILL IT. Not a problem for me. Did it many times. I just needed to exert more strength on my foot and it'd be crushed dead. However, haven't you heard the story of giving someone a fish for a day or teaching him how to fish for life. I have no problem with letting it live and back into the water. However, the boy was scared and such things dead not to disturb his playground river. I gave him the opportunity to learn survival.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he was scared of a harmless animal, why must he kill it to conquer that fear? why not let him observe it, touch it, discover more about it etc?

seriously dude, you fucked him up for life liao... you taught him at that young age to use violence on anything he doesn't understand. well done. :o

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re-read my earlier posting. I helped him recover his rod but in the process must bring the monitor lizard to ground. HE WAS SO SCARED THAT HE ASKED ME TO KILL IT. Not a problem for me. Did it many times. I just needed to exert more strength on my foot and it'd be crushed dead. However, haven't you heard the story of giving someone a fish for a day or teaching him how to fish for life. I have no problem with letting it live and back into the water. However, the boy was scared and such things dead not to disturb his playground river. I gave him the opportunity to learn survival.

Thats the way the train a thug and gangster, not gentleman. If you want to train the boy, then let him fight freehand without your help. If he didnt want to fight, so be it and it go back to the river.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah...There are still crocodiles in SIngpaore.. Nv heard of it.. But i do know, We do have some big fat pytons wondering the Island.. Damn this concret jungle that we dont get to Live in nature no more..

Last edited:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last year there was once I went to my riverside strolling. A kid about 10 years old was fishing and hooked a monitor lizard. He was shocked and screaming since he couldn't unhook it and didn't want to abandon his pole to the water. I offered to help him pull the monitor up but he said no, it'd be scary and dangerous. I reassured him it'd be alright and pulled it out from the water to the bridge and unleashed the bait hook. The boy screamed again, kill it quick! I had one leg on it to stop it from moving and told the boy, go and look for a solid twig. Not hard to find it our riverpark area. In a few minutes he came back with a good solid one.

I told him to whack as hard as he could on it until he's satisfied that it could cause no more harm. He begged me to do it but I insisted that he do it himself for his own good. The first few strokes were damn sissy and I had to grab it's tail to prevent it from diving back into water. Then the boy's next strokes came bolder and harder until it's dead. I told the boy, you're now a man, you've killed something that you're afraid of. You won't be afraid of it anymore.

Congratulations, you psycho. You just taught someone to take a life senselessly and cruelly. It is different to teaching a person to kill, hunt and fish for survival. Between you and the monitor lizard, I think the world would be better off if you are the one who is dead.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've even killed dogs and cats before. By my own hands. Monitor lizards in rivers were child's play for us in our childhood times when we grabbed them by their tails, swing them a few rounds in the air and smashed their heads on the ground. It's saddening that kids nowadays are so afraid of them. I'm just doing my civic duty to train our kids to be better men.

F**# you Ramseth!!!:oIo::oIo::oIo::mad::mad:

so_many_cases_of_abuse_serial_cat_killer_loose_in_redhill-thumbnail.jpg

Residents have found a number of brutally abused cats in Redhill and Telok Blangah Rise areas recently. STOMPer LG Tong, who reported these cases, asks all pet owners in the area to keep their animals indoors.

The STOMPer said:

"There are so many unreported cases on going, a cat or a dog is still a LIFE! Please give all these helpless animal a chance to live.

"Case 1: Blk 28 Telok Blangah Rise on Oct 4 9.30pm. This kitten was THROWN OFF THE BLOCK. I was at the scene, it was a horrible death!

"Case 2: Blk 87 Redhill Close Sep 8. Someone used a cutter to slice open the cat's rib area, causing two large wounds. The cat has been sent the vet.

"Case 3: Blk 89 Redhill Close Oct 2. Someone used a hard object to hit the cat, causing a large swell on the animal's back.

"Case 4: Blk 89 Redhill Close. Two cats have died recently from someone using a hard object to hit their heads, causing swelling and their eyes to pop out.

"All these cruelty has to be stopped. Please do something!

"Pet owners should keep their animals indoors, and those who own cats should sterilise them."

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful of Buayak Tails very fast and strong. Whack human can fly away and pass out.

:wink:

Bro, I am not sure about this. If you had watch how Steve Irving catches crocs, you would have notice that he never secure the tail. He would pile a few men on the croc body and secured the jaw.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looping jaws is SOP as you should know well. Just shoot it and report it's still dangerous to public. Resume patrol, roger out. Where got time to struggle or argue with crocs? Police should spend more time on real patrol, isn't it? :wink:

Ramseth, very well said.
There are better priorities for our local men in blue then "catching" lizards, snakes and what not. Protecting the people is one such priority.
The police should leave this work to the people from the Zoo and SPCA instead of wasting their time, effort and expertise on such creatures.
An ex-policeman told me that a few years ago when he was still with the police, killer-litter became a hot topic and police became serious about it so much so that they had to investigate all such cases. This was in the mid 80,s.
A day dawned, when a "bothersome" caller called the police repeatedly and complained about tissue paper being thrown out of the window and landing into he open room or the ground below. A "shiny-copper" went to the scene, picked up the tissue and placed it as evidence in a plastic bag.
He recorded the case as "killer-litter" and commenced investigations. What a fine cop!!
I never knew that if "tissue-paper" lands on someone's head, it can lead to death or serious injury.
He also told me that the person concerned went on an became a officer who is still serving.
Hope some policeman can shed some light on such incidents.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I am not sure about this. If you had watch how Steve Irving catches crocs, you would have notice that he never secure the tail. He would pile a few men on the croc body and secured the jaw.

I have not seen those videos. Reptiles that swims fast like Buyaks essentially use tail power. Very strong. Buyak catchers however know how to exploit some weaknesses. Like covering their eyes etc, so they won't get whacked.

I watch SPF mata catch a reptile in a HDB field before, I forgot the place already, but the mata got whacked 5 times by the tail, like whipped by a rotan. He told me very painful. And that creature was only 1.2m body length.

Did a search on web and share here:

<hr>

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_strong_is_a_crocodiles_tail_whip

In water - it's used to propel the crocodile forward. On land - it's used as a defence 'weapon' against predators. A swipe from a croc's tail can knock a predator over - allowing the croc to escape.

http://www.ask.com/faqcentral/WHIP_TAIL.html#22

How strong is a crocodiles tail whip?
Strong enough to break bones like a pencil

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m6kr-ev0xdA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.caske2000.org/crocodile/pantanal.htm
"Because you hold it in front of you in the air, it can't whip you with its tail. There is no problem, as long as you hold it with your two hands very close to its skull, it's harmless."

Once on firm ground, alligators are much slower and more vulnerable.

<hr>
Confirmed what I suspected.

Everything has weak points to be exploited by those who knows.:wink:

Buyaks are strong in water, where it floats weightless inside. When out of water it's own weight including the long tail needs to spend energy to support itself and move. In water it use tail to knock out others. On firm land where we catch them, their tail may whack on ground to get hurt itself. You covered it's eyes it dare not whack tail, because it can not see where is unsafe to whack and where is target to whack.:wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah Ram:

Years ago when there were farms in rural Sg, killing game (and pests) was everyone's duty or sport. Nowadays no way. The only time killing of animal(s) is justified is for food, defence, or getting rid of critters (eg. si kar chua come and steal your chicken eggs). In this case described, the lizard was not harming anyone, and in no position to do any damage.

You should have asked that boy to come close to you and take a closer look then toss the monitor onto him. Both would run in opposite directions. Agree with you - fucking kids these days are cissies. Only looking forward to obliterate entire planets on e-games and when it comes to something alive (like a gecko or toad) all fucking pee in their pants!

Cheers!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;iamtsPypgXQ]http://youtu.be/iamtsPypgXQ[/video]

This large croc should have a PAP Minister for his meal every day...:rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah...There are still crocodiles in SIngpaore.. Nv heard of it.. But i do know, We do have some big fat pytons wondering the Island.. Damn this concret jungle that we dont get to Live in nature no more..

It is a shame they closed Sg's museum (for Natural History). There was this preserved estuarine croc - fucking big monster that was caught off Serangoon (date???). The last tiger in Sg was shot in 1930s. Macaques and wild boar are still found. Most of the wild life these days are found in KTV pubs.

Cheers!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle yap ... Covering the eyes of the crocs is not to prevent it's tail from whacking .. It's is to prevent the animal from getting stress up :wink: .

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle yap ... Covering the eyes of the crocs is not to prevent it's tail from whacking .. It's is to prevent the animal from getting stress up :wink: .

Bro Drifter from the pic of the crocodile at the reservoir, do you think its a Saltwater or a River crocodile?