• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ramseth has passed away

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many would have mistaken the close association between GMS and Ramseth as "friendship" but there was no real friendship. However, I must say that Ramseth was pleasantly surprised of GMS's visit at the hospital and despite in great agony, he managed to eke a smile. I have no doubt that GMS was one of the person he would have wanted to see in his dying days.

Much that I knew Ramseth for quite a couple of years, I could not figure out him as a person and I also cannot identify with him and what he had done. But that does not take away my admiration and respect for his literarcy talent. wide array of knowledge and linguistic ability.

I have no time for GMS since he took the present path but Ramseth and he had a very deep and interesting bond. I could not help but notice that they read each other's minds. I am sure Ramseth would understand why he made those comments. It is to bring things back to equilibrium.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Do What Is Necessary

The problem isn't whether he gives numbers in your dreams. The real problems begin when the numbers hit. "They" always want something in return....

Not a problem. Nothing's free. Willing buyer, willing seller. Huat ah!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Much that I knew Ramseth for quite a couple of years, I could not figure out him as a person and I also cannot identify with him and what he had done. But that does not take away my admiration and respect for his literarcy talent. wide array of knowledge and linguistic ability.

I need not know him personally but his online persona is the same. One cannot read him well or pin him down. Scroobal called him "Teflon" as one cannot label or nail him.:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Ram claimed Or Puay Khiang was his uncle. Or Puay old timer from Sar Ji.

Bro GD,

The name OPK sounds familiar.

Is he Black or ex 80s Charlie Det?

You are right. OPK is old timer from Sar Ji "garden' branch. Not very likeable inisde Sar Ji. Used to assist in the running of a HFJ in Syed Alwi Road. He has to learn to be humble. Nowadays, it is not what you did or didn't in your glory days. It is how much you have in your wallet. If wallet not full, then it is how much and how fast you can activate your supporters.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

zup dua bah tze sueh, add chuan pah... 2.4K leh, bro, you hang flower one time berapa?

$100 most of the time. If several sitting on my table, $50 for the rest.

I prefer not to buy chuan pak. Can be taxing on the wallet.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So SORRY.
RAMSETH RIP!
Will always remember u one of the neutral person in the forum!