• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ramandan charity : Homeless by end June if arrears payment is not mde soon......

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they should be approaching Mendaki or their MP, instead of Gilbert..........

Hi Mr Gilbert,

I’m sorry to disturb you. I’m a single mom of 6 kids staying in a 1-room rental flat and currently unemployed due to my youngest 4-year-old daughter not in school yet.

My outstanding rental now is $950 and my outstanding SP bill is $600+ and currently I’m on PAYU.

Can I ask for your help in terms of foods and groceries for my kids Mr Gilbert?

My second 16-year-old daughter is currently staying in a Children’s Home.

My third 15-year-old daughter is currently in Girls’ Home for 3 years old.

Every weekend we get to visit my 16-year-old girl and once a month we get to visit my 15-year-old girl. We miss them a lot especially during Ramadan.

Whenever we visit the 16-year-old I will bring some home cook food and toiletries along so we can eat together at the home. She sometimes gets home leave.

My 4-year-old daughter also has asthma and need daily asthma medication but its been a long time since I brought her for the medical appointment due to lack of cash.

Right now, we have a more urgent problem as HDB will repossess our rental flat by the end of June if we can’t pay a minimum of 2 months’ rent amounting to $518.

I have already paid $200 today (receipt is forwarded to us) and need to pay another $318 by the end of the month so that we have a place to stay. The total arrears is $950.

Any help is appreciated.

Maudy

Editor’s note: If you can help Maudy and her family keep the rental flat, please let us know or else they will be homeless by the month end.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a few boxes of condoms. Do I send them directly to Gilbert? Ah....Maudy? Or Siti?

In the heat of the moment, she will shout, "panas, panas, panas".....they will throw caution to the wind & remove the condom...no use....she has to be spayed & the man neutered...:rolleyes:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joke aside, Malay ladies are very good at giving births to babies. Since they need money and many rich Chinese couples cannot conceive, I have a good idea.
why dont legalize surrogacy law ? Minah can have money say 3000 per month and chinese couples can have healthy babies.
government and ministers like Grace Fu can achieve their KPI?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joke aside, Malay ladies are very good at giving births to babies. Since they need money and many rich Chinese couples cannot conceive, I have a good idea.
why dont legalize surrogacy law ? Minah can have money say 3000 per month and chinese couples can have healthy babies.

You must be kidding right.....to say that Malay ladies are very good at giving births.
Surrogacy is one matter, 1 single mom with 6 kids is another......

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
perennial community problem... at times you wonder, halfway houses,PPIS,mendaki,AMP,MUIS,Moswue programmes,Ain society, perdaus, iMuhammadiya, jamiyah ,clubliya..i f lost count.
http://www.concern.sg/MalayCommunity
just want free handout.......why they are unable to progress togethet with other races?

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

Low iq m&ds with poor genes. Their dark colour offspring you want?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Low iq m&ds with poor genes. Their dark colour offspring you want?

with surrogate birth, the (fertilized) embryo can be transplanted in another womb. the baby will still have genes of the egg donor and sperm donor. surrogate mother is just a womb provider and carrier.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good idea, many Chinese couples are childless and Minah are breeding like rabbit,
you know you're poor!! why breed so many kids?? now kpkb asking for Gilbert??

Gilbert where are you?? why you impregnate her with so many kids and go hiding??

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those under PAYU scheme, I guess there is no using of the fridge, as it will be more of a luxury. Same goes for the air condition as these 2 items are probably those most energy guzzler.....