• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raider rubbish

Raider

Re: how come market no sell cow breast meat....

Breast meat is for poor peasants,used mainly in hamburgers and bak kut teh,the prime cuts like tenderloin are mainly reserved for the rich ang mohs and high caste indians.

gong chee bye like ypu use beef make bak kut teh and feed hindus

Raider

Re: “Eating Instant Noodles Can Make Babies Gay” Claims Indonesian Politician

If steffychun is my clone, my whole family confirm will die this year.

If steffychun is NOT my clone, your whole family confirm die soon!

i am your father too. your mother got fuck by me.

Raider

Re: “Eating Instant Noodles Can Make Babies Gay” Claims Indonesian Politician

I know. Speaks exactly like kopiman. That is why I keep giving him the same reply for Kopi and Raider. That is his whole family die!

Do the same as me too. Just curse him "Your whole family die", since he loves to bring in people's parents into the insult.

your mother is also your sister?

Raider

Re: Roy Ngerng to pay pinkie $150,000. Tonychat what are you going to do about this?

Will take 17 years to pay all.

".. will start by paying $100 a month from April 1.

This arrangement will continue for the next five years until April 1, 2021, when the monthly payments will be increased to $1,000 until the full sum has been paid.

Ngerng should be done paying back the the total sum by the year 2033."
go sell your asshole and help roy to pay. talk cock here for fuck

Raider

Re: We need to have an alternative voice in Parliament - Dr Chee

I will kill your family. Be warned.

Try lah gong chee bye PAP ib. U tink people here stewpig is it. Your lancheow signature is to discredit and split oppo. Go Give Dog Fuck until yout arsehole rot with maggots.