• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Raffles Hospital Doctor Super Disrespectful To Mediacorp Actress Vivian! Doctor Should Kowtow And Say Sorry!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
vivian-lai-raffles-hospital.jpg

Singaporean actress Vivian Lai has called her experience with Raffles Hospital "disappointing" after going there for a medical checkup.

On Mar. 17, she posted three Instagram Stories about how she was "so disappointed" in "Rxfxxxx Hospital".

Here's what she said:

IMG_6080.png

IMG_6081.png

"A glittering appearance... Based on their reputation... Presumptuous... Charges that aren't average... Super ill-mannered service... I'm really... Too disappointed in Rxfxxxx Hospital".

Raffles Medical Group responds
A Raffles Medical Group rep confirmed with Mothership that they are aware of Lai's Instagram Stories, and have "reached out to [her] privately" to find out more about her experience.

They added that they have also "addressed her concerns", believing that Lai has since "taken down" the Instagram Stories.

Raffles Hospital is a medical provider under the Raffles Medical Group.

Lai's statement
Lai's management company, LNX Global, told Mothership:

"We are so disappointed by the service standard at Raffles Hospital, that their doctor was condescending and impatient throughout the medical checkup that took place two days ago, as if Vivian was imposing on her busy schedule and the service was provided for free. The female doctor spoke in a dismissive manner, even insinuated that Vivian was ignorant when she had to repeat and explain some medical terms because Vivian didn't quite understand.

We find such behaviour unacceptable and intolerable, and hope Raffles Hospital will take disciplinary action towards doctors who tend to abuse their power or are impolite, inconsiderate and disrespectful towards patients."

https://mothership.sg/2023/03/vivian-lai-raffles-hospital-complaint/?

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hear say , RH 's Docs 9 out of 10 are millionaire .

if Senior Docs then likely a multi millionaire.

Lingam.

* and , and the Top Boss a Billionaire :biggrin:

Last edited:

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, i so totally agree with her. I once went to visit my friend's mom in there. Gosh, all the nurses were at the station & the ward is like a circular ring. Means no one can be heard or monitored. Lady next to my friend's O2 tube was kinked in the bedframe. Saw them pressing the bell so many times & no one came. I had to help them un-kink it.
While leaving, saw an entire crew of Pinoy+pinay crew having happy hour at the nurse station TCSSing & having good laughs.
That's why I stick to Mt E!!!
This hospital has been in my NEVER TO GO LIST since then

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, i so totally agree with her. I once went to visit my friend's mom in there. Gosh, all the nurses were at the station & the ward is like a circular ring. Means no one can be heard or monitored. Lady next to my friend's O2 tube was kinked in the bedframe. Saw them pressing the bell so many times & no one came. I had to help them un-kink it.
While leaving, saw an entire crew of Pinoy+pinay crew having happy hour at the nurse station TCSSing & having good laughs.
yalor, must book vvip room. syt nurse will wrap your arm to measure blood pressure and clip finger on same hand/arm to take oxygen saturation level. now, what’s wrong with that? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay peanuts get monkeys lol

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Hokkien whore must have acted like a prima donna and was told to wake up her fucking idea.
I would have knocked her unconscious, shave her cheebye and seal it tight.