• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Radio dj glenn ong and jean dankers wedding on hold

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually I don't mind Haikel, he's a showboater, but still not a total turnoff for me, not yet a channel turner.

Haikel should just remain as a wannabe rapper and that's it. He's so fat but still a show off i mean show off in what sense?

Anyway haikel does have some knowledge of american hip hop especially when he told the host of the roc-a-fella hand sign that all Jay-z fans know and do.
[h=1][/h]

Nathanial

Hi there all....
I am here and i just want to say you something about the wedding planners that i like to attend wedding parties and other events because i am working in under of Emcees and also i am a RJ and i like to attend the parties because i get different ideas from these wedding and other musical parties to get the information about RJ's and Emcees anyways this is great....

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi there all....
I am here and i just want to say you something about the wedding planners that i like to attend wedding parties and other events because i am working in under of Emcees and also i am a RJ and i like to attend the parties because i get different ideas from these wedding and other musical parties to get the information about RJ's and Emcees anyways this is great....

You might want to also attend classes in the British Council to learn more about punctuations, sentence stopping and syntax?