• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist Lawyer Arrested

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore lawyer M Ravi was charged in court on Monday for disturbing a religious assembly.

The lawyer, who has represented the Singapore Democratic Party in previous civil cases, was allegedly disrupting evening prayers at the Jamae Chulia mosque on August 3 at about 7.30pm.

He is said to have been shouting and interrupting the religious proceeding and when approached by devotees, is alleged to have verbally abused them.

According to the police, this is not the first time the lawyer has behaved this way.

They said he is known to have behaved violently and abusively at places of worship, shops, the Subordinate Courts, and other public areas.

Bail has been set at S$8,000.

Police say behaviour that undermines racial and religious harmony will not be tolerated, especially when the provocative act takes place in a place of worship while prayers are being conducted. — CNA

Poor Ravi!

Kenshinng

Alfrescian
Loyal
but racist? he's hindu and indian and he's considered a racist towards his own race? i think the issue was more of individuals vs individuals, instead of race or religious clash.

makapa

Alfrescian
Loyal
but racist? he's hindu and indian and he's considered a racist towards his own race? i think the issue was more of individuals vs individuals, instead of race or religious clash.

not very clever ar you. Dumbass dont know the difference between hinduism and islam.

Kenshinng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nopez :smile: totally not a grassroots member, just that i believe in courtesy to all brothers and sisters in this forum, especially if i was the one that made the mistake.

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeapz sorry for being a dumbass , read the wrong thing. but i still don't think he was being a racist. do have a nice day

makapa,

You cannot blame Kenshinng. He must have read UncleYap's post where he said it was hindu temple.

Ravi is not a racist. He is an islamic fundie!

He was shouting "allah akhbar" and calling the imam a prostitute. Its in the police charges.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
makapa,

You cannot blame Kenshinng. He must have read UncleYap's post where he said it was hindu temple.

He was shouting "allah akhbar" and calling the imam a prostitute. Its in the police charges.

So basically Uncleyap is playing propagandist by spreading disinformation?

manlovesbeef

Alfrescian
Loyal
So basically Uncleyap is playing propagandist by spreading disinformation?

Aiyah this uncle Yappy is a famous clown who only reads what his biased mind tells him...he is not interested in facts, he is another seow kow like csj who is just interested in whacking for the sake of whacking...why do you think smart oppo politicians like LTK siam these clowns...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assuming Ravi was at a mosque or a muslim gathering, what was he doing there in such a place since I believe he is a hindu?

makapa,

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
"So basically Uncleyap is playing propagandist by spreading disinformation?"

HaHaHa,you are right there.

Not only Uncle Yap,but Makapa,plus many others,including this self-proclaimed Bright Guy all mix truth,1/4 truth,half truth and un-truth into one big pot of rojak,all thanks to one party-PAP.

After learing fr them for 50 years,it is inevitable that we some how got affected by their style.

Dont you think?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Singapore lawyer M Ravi was charged in court on Monday for disturbing a religious assembly.

I have noticed a distinct shift in the Pappy methods recently. Previously, the simply sued for libel and bankrupted the person. However, once a person was already bankrupt, the threat of another law suit was no longer a deterrent.

They have actually taken a step back and resorted to framing a person for something that they did not do or if they did, it was nowhere as serious as the official description of what transpired.

This method was used in the early 70s against Tan Wah Piow who was accused of "rioting", "smashing windows" etc. That crook Phey Yew Kok was the one who gave false evidence against Tan. We all know how reliable a witness he turned out to be.

Nair thought that LKY would be suing him for libel. Had that been the case, he thought he could fly home and challenge LKY to fight the case in California. LKY checkmated him and while I respect him for his courage, I don't think he has a very high IQ. The PAP can get you for ANYTHING. If nothing is obvious, they can simply throw a Tax evasion charge at you. Everyone has cheated on their taxes. All it takes is $10 of income that was not declared.

I "forgot" to declare $3.25 of interest income from my Stanchart account in the late 80s so I'm being very careful not to offend the elite gods. :biggrin:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have noticed a distinct shift in the Pappy methods recently. Previously, the simply sued for libel and bankrupted the person. However, once a person was already bankrupt, the threat of another law suit was no longer a deterrent.

They have actually taken a step back and resorted to framing a person for something that they did not do or if they did, it was nowhere as serious as the official description of what transpired.

This method was used in the early 70s against Tan Wah Piow who was accused of "rioting", "smashing windows" etc. That crook Phey Yew Kok was the one who gave false evidence against Tan. We all know how reliable a witness he turned out to be.

Nair thought that LKY would be suing him for libel. Had that been the case, he thought he could fly home and challenge LKY to fight the case in California. LKY checkmated him and while I respect him for his courage, I don't think he has a very high IQ. The PAP can get you for ANYTHING. If nothing is obvious, they can simply throw a Tax evasion charge at you. Everyone has cheated on their taxes. All it takes is $10 of income that was not declared.

I "forgot" to declare $3.25 of interest income from my Stanchart account in the late 80s so I'm being very careful not to offend the elite gods.

Hi Sam,

I remember the Tan Wah Piow vs the PAP crook Phey Yew Kok case. However, what interests me is that your views here regarding the PAP is a 180 degree from those when we still in Delphi.

Are we seeing a split personality or are there 2 different Sam's? If it is the latter, I much prefer this Sam.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hi Sam,

I remember the Tan Wah Piow vs the PAP crook Phey Yew Kok case. However, what interests me is that your views here regarding the PAP is a 180 degree from those when we still in Delphi.

Are we seeing a split personality or are there 2 different Sam's? If it is the latter, I much prefer this Sam.

Come on... I was just winding up the mob in the old forum.:wink: Surely it was pretty obvious to anyone who bothered to read between the lines.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well it is obvious that framing Nair on fake charges is the only way to go...he is a United Shit shitizens bankrupting him is of no use, he has no income here so needless to say framing him on tax evasion is out, the next best thing frame him for breaking the law.

btw err boz this thread becoming a bit political leh....maybe in the wrong forum...