• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racial Riot in SG within next 5 years!

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
looking at the situation in sg, there will be a small racial riot within the next five year. A local race and a foreign race like Tiong , neh or pinyo.

The government clam down quickly, but the major hatred is within every one heart and the big one soon arrive.

Human being are racist, this is the hard truth.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What for racial riot?
Want to riot then riot against pap.
Want to hate a color just choose white to hate....pap white scum is the common enemy.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's so true. Just analyze what Pres. Obama when he said: "Trayvon Martin could be me!"

Some countries in the EU, eg. France, Germany, Italy, etc... are harbouring thousands of racists.

But I will still CONTINUE to support Pinky's policy of importing more foreigners, preferably by the thousands annually, to Sinkieland.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Racial riot in singapore? I am sure it involves the chinese of course as the instigator or somehow the blame will be laid on them.

If you recall the last race riot on prophet mohmmad's bday the malays started it by beating up a police officer that told them to keep in line and it spread and they started attacking chinese for no reason.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Racial riot in singapore? I am sure it involves the chinese of course as the instigator or somehow the blame will be laid on them.

If you recall the last race riot on prophet mohmmad's bday the malays started it by beating up a police officer that told them to keep in line and it spread and they started attacking chinese for no reason.

You mean you blame this? you blame it on the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYQBd9ordbE

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looking at the situation in sg, there will be a small racial riot within the next five year. A local race and a foreign race like Tiong , neh or pinyo.

The government clam down quickly, but the major hatred is within every one heart and the big one soon arrive.

Very unlikely. Only small group without brain use by other will go riot Majority come here to work for money. Not happy with the situation or pay they can choose to go back when work permit expired.
No one force them(FT) come to work in SG.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Tiongs fight Ah Neys ...and the Pinoys will sing. Sinkees just sit there and wonder what happened ...blur like sotongs.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The correct word is racial terrorism. And big money will be paid by governments and corporations to the instigators for benefit at Singapore's expense. That is why Lee Dumb Yew is stupid and cannot see this. The Gookhas may turn and join the instigators, for all you know.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What for racial riot?
Want to riot then riot against pap.
Want to hate a color just choose white to hate....pap white scum is the common enemy.

There is no need to riot against PAP.

If we want to do it, do it during the 2016 GE.

Look at Egypt. The riots brought down an Elected President. Now the supporters of the President who was brought down are rioting!!