• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Race Horse Ownership Thrusts

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any avid horse racing fan here knows what happened to those racing thrusts eg Orange, Lime, Sapphire etc.
I know they must be failures but nobody seem to know anything about them now. STC does not talk about them. Much be big embarassment for them after such hoo haa when they first started!
Interesting for horse racing fans to know what happened here.:p

ForzaFerrari88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any avid horse racing fan here knows what happened to those racing thrusts eg Orange, Lime, Sapphire etc.
I know they must be failures but nobody seem to know anything about them now. STC does not talk about them. Much be big embarassment for them after such hoo haa when they first started!
Interesting for horse racing fans to know what happened here.:p

They're still racing but I heard some co-owners want out after their horse(s) failed to win. With so many stakeholders calling the shots, even the horse is confused.

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks everybody for your replies.
The concept of group ownership of horses to race is good but the integrity of the person task with buying the horses is very important. If good money is paid for 'donkeys' and not real race horses how can they win?:rolleyes:

ForzaFerrari88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks everybody for your replies.
The concept of group ownership of horses to race is good but the integrity of the person task with buying the horses is very important. If good money is paid for 'donkeys' and not real race horses how can they win?:rolleyes:

Besides the buyer, you should also question the integrity of owners, trainers and jocks. Sometimes its not the quality of horses to be blame but the many hands behind it that makes horse racing a 'dirty' sport.

It will take more than just fines/ suspension to deter these people from their 'crooked' ways. Putting them behind bars will help and a good dose of caning I am sure will do wonders.

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOAST -thoroughbred owners association ,sports and trust still around , got many donkies racing under TOAST names but alot breakdown too. Heard this lesbian President also attended AWARE EOGM to seize power or support new AWARE gang. Dangerous to have thiese lesbians dressed in men's clothings going around to take over societies set up by decent social workers.

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder their horses cannot win. 'Bapok' president only know how to employ 'bapok' manager who buys only 'bapok' horses!:rolleyes: