• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quitters, please return to Sinkapore

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mar 03, 2014

Govt taps recruiters to lure overseas Singaporeans home

By Toh Yong Chuan Manpower Correspondent

The Government is turning to headhunters to woo overseas Singaporeans back to the country.
Contact Singapore, a state outfit focused on attracting skilled foreigners, is stepping up efforts to draw overseas Singaporeans as well.
:oIo:
While it has done things like giving out job information to Singaporeans abroad previously, it is now going one step further by involving headhunting firms.
Contact Singapore has invited recruitment firms to come up with proposals to help overseas Singaporeans land jobs here. It is thought to be the first time it has turned to professional headhunters.
Copyright © 2014 Singapore Press Holdings. All rights reserved.

wahahaha is this a joke..

there is one sure way sinkie will go back..all the PAP low life to resign, no more PAP..then sinkies will automatically come back.. you woo them back to screw their ass again? you think they are stupid??

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not only should UPGRADERs not look back
They should encourage others to follow in their footsteps
UnSinkified would do well to remember
It'll be a terrible tragedy to be ReSinkified
Room full of gold would make not an iota of difference

[video=youtube;XsxgcLf0TSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsxgcLf0TSY[/video]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday on a lovely Sunday morning ( off days in Malaysia are now Fridays and Saturdays ) when I came to the office, my Boss in S'pore emailed me asking me whether I was interested in extending another 6 months in Mat Land.. I straightway replied Yes..

Fuck S'pore..:oIo:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing I notice about those who quit,,quite often its not them that come back but the next generation. Their kids etc after studying in Ozland uni etc discovered that they got more and better opportunities overseas as no matter what they are still FT. And lets be honest lah,,if In singkieland can earn 5K,,you are better off than in Ozland where u earn 6k. After you minus the tax and cost of living etc,,,you are worse off in Ozland,,,Oz cities are now ranked the most expensive in the world hor,,,and ppl here CPCB about cars etc,,,I know heaps of people in Sydney and Melbourne who do not drive and take bus and trains etc as parking is high, pay toll everywhere...so no diff to singapore,,,just that now singkieland train breakdown quite common...

Oz is not the land of milk and honey,,,that everyone makes it out to be,,,

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really? offer them the cosy civil servant jobs with very high salary rate, a lot of people will fly back in the next flight. offer them private job which are threaten daily by cheap FT, no one will take those.

Mar 03, 2014

Govt taps recruiters to lure overseas Singaporeans home

By Toh Yong Chuan Manpower Correspondent

The Government is turning to headhunters to woo overseas Singaporeans back to the country.
Contact Singapore, a state outfit focused on attracting skilled foreigners, is stepping up efforts to draw overseas Singaporeans as well.
While it has done things like giving out job information to Singaporeans abroad previously, it is now going one step further by involving headhunting firms.
Contact Singapore has invited recruitment firms to come up with proposals to help overseas Singaporeans land jobs here. It is thought to be the first time it has turned to professional headhunters.
Copyright © 2014 Singapore Press Holdings. All rights reserved.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
so is this an invite to francis seow? will they roll out the red carpet for him at the tarmac and only to have him arrest after?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway the Pappies are not serious about this,,it is just a wayang exercise and maybe the headhunters are a GLC...the pappies will use the failure to increase the FT intake as they will say singaporean dont want to come back etc etc,,most that left are anti pap,,if they comeback,,it will increase the anti pap vote,,,why would the pappies want them back?

really? offer them the cosy civil servant jobs with very high salary rate, a lot of people will fly back in the next flight. offer them private job which are threaten daily by cheap FT, no one will take those.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway the Pappies are not serious about this,,it is just a wayang exercise and maybe the headhunters are a GLC...the pappies will use the failure to increase the FT intake as they will say singaporean dont want to come back etc etc,,most that left are anti pap,,if they comeback,,it will increase the anti pap vote,,,why would the pappies want them back?

everything pap do is wayang. if they think sinkies come back and be replaced in the next year by cheap ah neh or ah tiong. they must be mad!

presby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Head hunt overseas Singaporean for what kind of jobs ? I thought many Singaporean PMET are already looking for work. Replace Ah Neh, Ah Tiong & Pinoy ???

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
as usual PAPigs are copying China.

Nowadays more are going to China.

Singapore? Is a bit too late and not attractive enough.

One thing I notice about those who quit,,quite often its not them that come back but the next generation. Their kids etc after studying in Ozland uni etc discovered that they got more and better opportunities overseas as no matter what they are still FT. And lets be honest lah,,if In singkieland can earn 5K,,you are better off than in Ozland where u earn 6k. After you minus the tax and cost of living etc,,,you are worse off in Ozland,,,Oz cities are now ranked the most expensive in the world hor,,,and ppl here CPCB about cars etc,,,I know heaps of people in Sydney and Melbourne who do not drive and take bus and trains etc as parking is high, pay toll everywhere...so no diff to singapore,,,just that now singkieland train breakdown quite common...

Oz is not the land of milk and honey,,,that everyone makes it out to be,,,

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat the prodigal son can finally come home :o

I regard Tonychat as the modern day Nelson Mandela..

The prodigal son will one day comes home kissing the Changi Airport tarmac and clenching his fist triumphantly after orchestrating the downfall of the PAP regime from the comforts of his bedroom..