• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

quite often i heard furinture moving in the middle of 1 to 2 am

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then i'm not alone then.........always happen around 1-2 am........the sounds were so loud that i just thought must be people moving furniture............took me weeks to finally realize at night, no one working upstairs...........the sounds were so loud !

How about loud moans and creaking of bed springs? :confused:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then i'm not alone then.........always happen around 1-2 am........the sounds were so loud that i just thought must be people moving furniture............took me weeks to finally realize at night, no one working upstairs...........the sounds were so loud !

I once took a shower and that was the last time I showered at Eu Tong Sen. It was maybe about 3-4am. Don't know how to describe the feeling but it wasn't pleasant at all. Machiam someone peeping at you while you pcc.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once took a shower and that was the last time I showered at Eu Tong Sen. It was maybe about 3-4am. Don't know how to describe the feeling but it wasn't pleasant at all. Machiam someone peeping at you while you pcc.

creepy things that happened to me while at Geylang police station..................

1) alone on 2nd floor in my ''office''......night shift......the air is always very still and stale along the corridor.......i was close to the door when i heard 3 knocks, i opened it within 3 sec..........no one at the door then a gust of wind come thru the door into the room...........(i had to stay there till i finish my paperwork)

2) night shift..........accompany colleague to take a ''nap'' in briefing room so i lay on the table...........soon i felt fingernails scratching underside of table

3) night shift............doing lock-up duty when colleague called me, saying she saw on CCTV....... ''someone'' walking along the corridors......she thought i forgot to close one of the cell doors..........

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
this thread suit you exactly.
stay away from all politics thread.
your vulgur sucks.

Ralders nothing wrong lah.Well he dun anyhow post childish newbie threads like you. U probably worse than a pig......ahahahahaha