• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quite attractive time deposit rates

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cpf is better at twice the rate. :biggrin:

KNN, you another one, pretending to be stupid.........when we all know you know CPF is a fucking fleece.....with MAS doing the cunning cover up and cosmetic make-up....even an ugly bitch becomes a Miss Singapore, which changes nothing, cos Miss Singapore has always been ugly, cosmetic make up or not.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
KNN, you another one, pretending to be stupid.........when we all know you know CPF is a fucking fleece.....with MAS doing the cunning cover up and cosmetic make-up....even an ugly bitch becomes a Miss Singapore, which changes nothing, cos Miss Singapore has always been ugly, cosmetic make up or not.

Stupidity does not come into the equation. The fact remains that CPF risk free cash deposit rates are far higher than the equivalent rates paid by commercial banks.

The fact that CPF can pay a higher rate proves two things :

1. Ho Ching is capable of getting a better return on the cash compared to commercial banks.

2. The PAP is generous in sharing the higher return with CPF depositors instead of just keeping extra profits from Ho Ching's higher margins.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If they won't return people's CPF how do we even know if there is anything left:confused:

CPF is returned in full. Most of the money is returned at 55. However, for the more vulnerable member of society, a small amount is held back and drip fed to ensure that the financially illiterate are not taken advantage of.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupidity does not come into the equation. The fact remains that CPF risk free cash deposit rates are far higher than the equivalent rates paid by commercial banks.

The fact that CPF can pay a higher rate proves two things :

1. Ho Ching is capable of getting a better return on the cash compared to commercial banks.

2. The PAP is generous in sharing the higher return with CPF depositors instead of just keeping extra profits from Ho Ching's higher margins.

CPF risk free with atrocious caveats, sure.....we know all that, so beware.

Anyway, I'm pretty intrigued by your persistence and ingenuity in twisting and muddling facts.

I've given up hope on you already, ever since you run away from this thread.......
http://singsupplies.com/showthread....big-fat-lie!-Here-s-why&p=2050740#post2050740

PS: Can you upz back my points, because Tonychat clone JowerChew has whacked me after losing the argument, which is not surprising, because I hardly ever lose in any argument or debate, so these losers say I talk big and then zap me for stating the facts. I cannot zap him back because I'm not Infp, so no ability to even the score with losers like him. :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
CPF risk free with atrocious caveats, sure.....we know all that, so beware.

Anyway, I'm pretty intrigued by your persistence and ingenuity in twisting and muddling facts.

I've given up hope on you already, ever since you run away from this thread.......
http://singsupplies.com/showthread....big-fat-lie!-Here-s-why&p=2050740#post2050740

I didn't "run away". I said my piece and you said yours. There is no "last word" in these sorts of debates as everyone views things from a different vantage point and therefore ends up with a different perspective of issues.

Your opinion is that the law regarding CPF cannot be changed and is a promise that cannot be broken. I disagree. Contracts are being renegotiated all the time in many aspects of life.

Take employment for example. Employees often have to sign new contracts as time goes by.

And in the IT world, every time you download a new version of an operating system or software, you have to accept new terms and conditions with no option of retaining the functionality of your product if you refuse to agree to the revised terms.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't "run away". I said my piece and you said yours. There is no "last word" in these sorts of debates as everyone views things from a different vantage point and therefore ends up with a different perspective of issues.

Your opinion is that the law regarding CPF cannot be changed and is a promise that cannot be broken. I disagree. Contracts are being renegotiated all the time in many aspects of life.

Take employment for example. Employees often have to sign new contracts as time goes by.

And in the IT world, every time you download a new version of an operating system of software, you have to accept new terms and conditions with no option of retaining the functionality of your product if you refuse to agree to the revised terms.

Nevermind lah, you win..........Heavens Got Eyes lah.......

I'm debating solely just for fun and more so for the sake of putting to the grindstone many years of practical human resource and business experiences in negotiating and executing multi-million dollar contracts for the commercial MNCs and SMEs, the Singapore government organs of states and various ministries.....but it does not matter because I've very little CPF locked up, unlike you, a so successful business owner. :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Nevermind lah, you win..........Heavens Got Eyes lah.......

I'm debating solely just for fun and more so for the sake of putting to the grindstone many years of practical human resource and business experiences in negotiating and executing multi-million dollar contracts for the commercial MNCs and SMEs, the Singapore government organs of states and various ministries.....but it does not matter because I've very little CPF locked up, unlike you, a so successful business owner. :biggrin:

I debate for the fun of it too and also to irritate as many people as possible.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I debate for the fun of it too and also to irritate as many people as possible.

u are not debating anything,some people might actually be interested in learning and talking about some serious real economics and finance,ur just turning every single discussion into another one of ur lets praise PAP and CPF and ho ching bullshit and cocksucking thread.yes yes we all like to play around and talk rubbish all day long but occasionally we might actually want the discussion to transpire to something slightly greater and more noble in the world of sammyboy and thats when we discover despite all ur claims,ur knowledge about business,entrepreneurship,investing and the stock market and economics is actually either bordering on superficial skimming the surface jc textbook level or robert kiyosaki level or non existent.but ur doing a very good job telling us about ur grants and ho chings investing acumen and how great cpf is and how we can make a fortune from real estate without exactly saying how.

which leads to my suspicion ur not actually a self employed multimillionaire business extraordinare,cause those people tend to take their passion and work very seriously and know a shit ton about business and finance.ur probably more like a ex employee,management level,probably in the IT section,since u doing lots of IT related stuff,and a rich dad,with nothing to do except to scratch ur balls and pretend ur a millionaire business extraordinare.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
which leads to my suspicion ur not actually a self employed multimillionaire business extraordinare,cause those people tend to take their passion and work very seriously and know a shit ton about business and finance.ur probably more like a ex employee,management level,probably in the IT section,since u doing lots of IT related stuff,and a rich dad,with nothing to do except to scratch ur balls and pretend ur a millionaire business extraordinare.

You flatter me. I've never actually come close to being a manager in my life because I'm far too introverted and socially inept. I was a clerk for the best part of my working life.

The "Multimillionaire hot shot entrepreneur" character is just my internet "Samuel Leong" persona.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You flatter me. I've never actually come close to being a manager in my life because I'm far too introverted and socially inept. I was a clerk for the best part of my working life.

The "Multimillionaire hot shot entrepreneur" character is just my internet "Samuel Leong" persona.

ur so very a manager actually......in fact u fit the manager profile perfectly,99% of what u say is pure bullshit and means nothing,and managers only need to give off the impression or vibe they know it all but the truth is their understanding of any subject is mediocre or general at best.thats why they are managers.

krafty say u is siao ting tong but if im right i might even go as far as to say u might even be a shitskin siao ting tong,shitskin are number 1 liars and bullshiters and have a amazing talent at twisting their words.

in fact shitskin happen to be "good" programmers too which explains why u have all these websites.my god,the revelations are astounding!!!!!!!!!Leong sam is a shit skin national IT programmer Management Level working for Microsoft!!!

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
ur so very a manager actually......in fact u fit the manager profile perfectly,99% of what u say is pure bullshit and means nothing,and managers only need to give off the impression or vibe they know it all but the truth is their understanding of any subject is mediocre or general at best.thats why they are managers.

Your persona is pretty good too. You fit the profile of a naive ignoramus to a "T" and you do it so well it seems to come so naturally to you.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your persona is pretty good too. You fit the profile of a naive ignoramus to a "T" and you do it so well it seems to come so naturally to you.

well lets say i graciously accept ur accessment of my character is accurate does it mean my accessment of urs is accurate too?are u a 1)shit skin 2)It programmer 3)manager 4)employee or ex employee of microsoft 5) rich dad from kiyosaki's rich dad poor dad?