• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Questions by Opposition MPs

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am impressed that the WP MPs are asking questions to keep the government in check. I am wondering if Lina Chiam is asking questions, if so, what are the questions?

It is obvious that respectable Mr Chiam loves his wife more than he loves Singapore.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is Mrs Chiam's only question. Give it to her that it is a good question given she doesn't have mucg policy steam. Poor thing.

81. Mrs Lina Chiam: To ask the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for
Home Affairs if he will consider tightening the procedures on the
conversion of foreign to Singapore driving licences to include other tests
beyond just passing the basic theory test.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am impressed that the WP MPs are asking questions to keep the government in check. I am wondering if Lina Chiam is asking questions, if so, what are the questions?

only one question to MFA and no questions to MINDEF!!!

WP please dont let Ng Eng Hen enjoy his millions!