• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Question on Registering my first movie script

hamster_ham

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi got some questions to ask.

I just completed my first movie script and is going to register it
through this Samuel Seow Law Corporation.
Has anybody done it before? Can share the experience?

I was filling this Warranty & Submission Form, there is this
thing which I don't know what to write.
It's call 'Facsimile'.
What do I fill in for this?

Thanks

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't make head or tail if ask like that, can only give meaning of the word.

Facsimile 1
Definition: A copy of anything made, either so as to be deceptive or so as to give every part and detail of the original; an exact copy or likeness.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... It's call 'Facsimile'.
What do I fill in for this? ...
dey r askin 4 ur fax no ...

Fax (short for facsimile, from Latin fac simile, "make similar", i.e. "make a copy") is a telecommunications technology used to transfer copies (facsimiles) of documents, especially using affordable devices operating over the telephone network.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your movie script is as incoherent as your post, then forget "registering" it. Noone's going to buy its copyright.