• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Question - A foreigner lived here for 15 years, married a Sg woman and has children..

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Question - A foreigner lived here for 15 years, married a Sg woman and has childr

I still don't get it. What, in your words and the local political context, does "having a say" mean?

- being able to vote in elections?
- voicing out an opinion?
- acting within your rights?
- more...

This thread is clearly aimed at me so please be so kind and explain what exactly you accuse me of.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Question - A foreigner lived here for 15 years, married a Sg woman and has childr

If the question is pointing to Pappytail, the answer is He should just shut the fuck up and quietly enjoy his German sausage

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Peppercrab should explain why he has rejoined the forum after making a public hoohah that he is quitting.

Did the PAP agree to pay him 5-figures?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Peppercrab should explain why he has rejoined the forum after making a public hoohah that he is quitting.

Did the PAP agree to pay him 5-figures?

I already explained that in the same thread where i asked Sam to delete my account. Try to keep up.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAP has drilled into us that sinkapore affairs are strictly to be debated, discussed, critiqued by locals. Foreigners are to stay out. The PAP has punished newspapers like AWJ, IHT, Economist for violating the PAP principle.
So, if peppercrab supports the PAP, he should follow the rule.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

The PAP has drilled into us that sinkapore affairs are strictly to be debated, discussed, critiqued by locals. Foreigners are to stay out. The PAP has punished newspapers like AWJ, IHT, Economist for violating the PAP principle.
So, if peppercrab supports the PAP, he should follow the rule.

Oh, so you mean my right to 'have a say' depends on which party i support? What if i do not support any party but still want to voice my opinion?

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh, so you mean my right to 'have a say' depends on which party i support? What if i do not support any party but still want to voice my opinion?

You still do not understand English.. sigh.

Your perceived "right to have a say" in SG affairs is just your own thinking.

The govt of SG decides whether YOU and/or other foreigners have that RIGHT or not. What you perceive or think is USELESS.
You may think you "have a right to have a say in SG affairs", but that is your own perception, as you are not a SG CITIZZEN.

Do I make my point clear enough?

The truth of the matter is, even if the govt doesn't say, most developed nations and in some countries where democracy has been around for a long time, CITIZENSHIP guarantees one the right to have ANY say in their country's affairs.. to others.. keep on dreaming.

And, if you have not read my earlier posts and just post here for the "fun" of it, or for whatever propaganda or reason you have.. do yourself and the rest of the community here a favour and READ the posts before you even begin to post questinos.. especially when most have already explained what you have asked in your post.

A complete waste of time to see you post on asking the SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

A complete waste of time to see you post on asking the SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

That is because you never answered it and instead chose to plaster this thread with your childish attempts of mockery and insult.

Just cut the crap and answer the question...

Last edited:

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal

This pretty much sums up your state of mind. Twisted...

I answer u nvr read ah?

And hor, even if bro Du did encounter you to begin wif, e din mention the thread title to state ur nick or name.. rite?

So wat makes u think the thread or even the question is ONLY about YOU?

dun be so yaya papaya la. Alot of foreigners stay here for over over 10 yrs or mre.. and sme might start to even think they haf a right to haf a say in SG's affairs. This hor, is blur-cock thinking la.

U dun like wat is being posted here den dun read lor! Why waste ur time to post and den dun read n keep posting wat i oledi explained?

haf respect for others la, read b4 u post.. u think u german dam big ah? we take out and see den u noe ah.. dun play play cos mine is over 6 inches ok.

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal

his sg kids nid him to speak up .. meh?
his wife is a sg. She sit around and do ?

bro du's above reply was in response to the below
[I said:
songsongpunggol[/I]]
Why he cannot speak up for his singaporeans kids meh?

Is there something wrong ah? What is so twisted about bro du's response?
I see nothing wrong leh??!! Foreigner husband who dun wan to be SG citizen, but wan to haf a say in SG's affairs?!!
Then his SG wife, and SG children do wat ah? Why SG citizens dun speak up n nid a foreigner to do so ah?

U n songsong idea like more twisted and siao liao to me leh'

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal

u got c dat o man? ... never stay in usa, china b4 ... stil so k-po tel ppl how 2 do tings ... publish book summor ... n like 2 tink dat ppl like 2 listen 2 his views ... how? ... can tel dat burger 2 stfu? ...

I kind of like dur avtar & de naked chick dat oways appr in ur pstings.:biggrin:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro du's above reply was in response to the below

Is there something wrong ah? What is so twisted about bro du's response?
I see nothing wrong leh??!! Foreigner husband who dun wan to be SG citizen, but wan to haf a say in SG's affairs?!!
Then his SG wife, and SG children do wat ah? Why SG citizens dun speak up n nid a foreigner to do so ah?

U n songsong idea like more twisted and siao liao to me leh'

Dear friend, lol.. I think you have shut this pepper german up for good.
Took the words right out of my brains.
Free for a tea session this week?
have something to share with you.. Nuskin.

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear friend, lol.. I think you have shut this pepper german up for good.
Took the words right out of my brains.
Free for a tea session this week?
have something to share with you.. Nuskin.

bro, meet weekend la.. n hor.. duno if boss sam allow u to say out other pdts here or not.
so be careful ya?