• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan Yifeng is Finished?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jun 30, 2010

'Act of aggression'

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar -->
ST_16569698.jpg
A taxi operator said that the cabby, was physically attacked by television host, Quan Yifeng. -- SHIN MIN

<!-- story content : start -->
COMFORTDELGRO has described Mediacorp artiste Quan Yifeng's incident with one of its taxi drivers as an 'act of aggression'.
In a statement on Tuesday, the taxi operator added that the cabby, who was only identified as Mr Chan, was physically attacked by the television host.
ComfortDelGro said the fare meter was ripped out during the altercation and it is providing assistance to the driver who has been badly affected by the incident.
Police are investigating the incident, which happened at a Nallur Road condominium last Saturday.
Ms Quan, 35, has hired criminal lawyer Subhas Anandan to represent her.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from many people that had seen Quan Yifeng outside, and all told me that she is very cocky and had a very bad attitude.

Remembered donkey years ago, Quan Yifeng went to the Marina Bowling Ctr and had a fight with the bowling assistant there and it became court case. After that she was sort of being sacked by then called SBC management.

And not long later, a few years ago, she send her car for repair and also got into a fight with the car repair shop boss.

And now she got into a fight with the taxi driver.

So who is she going to fight next???

I think better asked her to fight Ho Ching. I think it'll be the match of the year. More exciting than the presently World Cup ah!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Cabby should have given that bitch one puch on the face. It will be nice to see her with a broken nose and losing her 2 front teeth! At most, he'll just get away with a fine. He can always use provocation as a mitigating factor. :oIo:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear watchman ,
try this ,, you will see the young man / unknown man

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20100628-224152.html

04.jpg
05.jpg

pic5.jpg

Quan Yifeng, seen here with her friend (left), trying to hail another cab after the commotion.

What rubbish ? The taxi in disarray is a new sonata taxi and the picture posted is standing behind a old taxi .
They took and submitted a irrelevant picture . Who they trying to kid .
No wonder we are doomed in a certain way . we are not even perceptive to such obvious differences !

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jun 30, 2010

'Act of aggression'

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar -->
ST_16569698.jpg
A taxi operator said that the cabby, was physically attacked by television host, Quan Yifeng. -- SHIN MIN

<!-- story content : start -->
COMFORTDELGRO has described Mediacorp artiste Quan Yifeng's incident with one of its taxi drivers as an 'act of aggression'.
In a statement on Tuesday, the taxi operator added that the cabby, who was only identified as Mr Chan, was physically attacked by the television host.
ComfortDelGro said the fare meter was ripped out during the altercation and it is providing assistance to the driver who has been badly affected by the incident.
Police are investigating the incident, which happened at a Nallur Road condominium last Saturday.
Ms Quan, 35, has hired criminal lawyer Subhas Anandan to represent her.

hi there

1. i am wondering what aware is going to comment on one of its "kind"?
2. sheepishland gals are no defenceless specimen, they bite hoh!

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watchman : What rubbish ? The taxi in disarray is a new sonata taxi and the picture posted is standing behind a old taxi .
They took and submitted a irrelevant picture . Who they trying to kid ......................

Wah Watchman ! U must be Taxi professional or professional Jaga lah. I cannot tell from e seat whether Sonata, Toyota , Kia , etc. Can join CSI america.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watchman : What rubbish ? The taxi in disarray is a new sonata taxi and the picture posted is standing behind a old taxi .
They took and submitted a irrelevant picture . Who they trying to kid ......................

Wah Watchman ! U must be Taxi professional or professional Jaga lah. I cannot tell from e seat whether Sonata, Toyota , Kia , etc. Can join CSI america.

the pic of the trashed up interior shows an AUTOMATIC gear shift. only the new model taxis have auto gear.

the other pic is the old toyota crown which is only in MANUAL.

jw5

Loyal
While she is frantically trying to hail another cab, the guy who is supposed to be her assistant is standing cooly at the side, with a pair of sunglasses on his forehead.
Whatever the outcome of this case, it should provide great entertainment. There always is when a superstar celebrity elite goes headon with an elite organization.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect this bitch must be a stuck up fella.

It's not the first time she had fight or commotion in the public. Yet still can hang around at TCS for so long. Is she a white horse?

Hope this case will finish her off from acting on the TV so don't have to see her cheebye face and hear her ugly voice on TV any more..

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow she ripped out the fare meter

Luckily the taxi driver stopped and jumped out of the taxi. Imagine the dire consequence if he had continued to stay inside the taxi, it would not be just the taxi meter that was ripped out, his manhood could be at stake!!! Darn dangerous. I did not know 九阴白骨爪 could be so powderful. This is a real eye opener. :eek:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just now watched the news,there was tele-interview with her, she still sound very defiant to me. I was thinking if she was implying the mess in the cab was not done by her???:eek:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from many people that had seen Quan Yifeng outside, and all told me that she is very cocky and had a very bad attitude.

Remembered donkey years ago, Quan Yifeng went to the Marina Bowling Ctr and had a fight with the bowling assistant there and it became court case. After that she was sort of being sacked by then called SBC management.

And not long later, a few years ago, she send her car for repair and also got into a fight with the car repair shop boss.

And now she got into a fight with the taxi driver.

So who is she going to fight next???

I think better asked her to fight Ho Ching. I think it'll be the match of the year. More exciting than the presently World Cup ah!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

of coz shes cocky she is the only female host in spore with a good and strong command of mandarin....

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad S'pore got no talent for TCS

So they must hire such talent from Taiwan despite all this trouble

Mystery Machine

Alfrescian
Loyal
kym is good too the best among the local female host..............but compare to Quan....she still cant make the cut....

Quan is lucky shes in sg...she prob wouldnt make it in taiwan...
What matters is her attitude, which QYF lacks and Kym Ng has in abundance.
I feel QYF can be too fake sometimes.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
just now watched the news,there was tele-interview with her, she still sound very defiant to me. I was thinking if she was implying the mess in the cab was not done by her???:eek:

I am shocked to hear that Mediacorp still allow her to spin stories to the media while police investigation is still going on. I am really looking forward to see the outcome of this whole episode. It would be a grave mistake if she thinks she can get away with the hope that our police are gullible enough to buy her story. :mad: