• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan Yifeng and cab driver: Who is right?

jw5

Loyal
that's right, taxi uncles should get off their fat butts and help with luggage sometimes. sometimes they don't need, sometimes they do. i see mums with stroller and young kids but taxi drivers act blur sit on in their cabs don't help. this taxi driver met his bitchy match! karma. :smile:
Why couldn't the young man seated in the front passenger seat help with the luggage?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
>
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

>

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanlee
Not true..... LTA SOP on handling taxi complaints states that it is not the taxi driver's duty to carry your luggage.... however he may offer to assist you with your luggage and he can only proceed with the assistance with your expressed permission.

If you lodge a complaint against the taxi driver because he refuse to carry your luggage.... LTA will tell you to go fly kite...... no offence committed.

But if you lodge a complaint against the taxi driver for carrying your luggage without your permission...... LTA will fine him $100 and kenna 6 demerit points.

The drivers are doing you a service by offering to carry your luggage...... they do not have to do it if they dun like your face.

This is something I never knew.
I always assume carrying the luggage is part of the taxi service.
I learning something new here today.

Carrying luggage is not part of the taxi service, if it is, if I got no luggage, do I pay less? :p It's a goodwill gesture if taxi driver helps, but if not, you got to do it yourself.

Very drama rama for this.

jw5

Loyal
I remember she also involved in fighting afew years ago at bowling alley, if memory serves me right.

So far all cab drivers I met are friendly, always greet you at least with a smile, if not a word of greeting.:smile:

Just treat others with respect, and it will be returned.

Maybe got dodo actor friends going to run for seat during this GE (think sure win bec GRC, just piggyback), plus her temper.

Also, should get a medical report on their injuries asap. Maybe she accidentally elbow her own kid inside the cab while wrecking it, if true.
Actually, most cab drivers I have encountered have also been by and large friendly or quiet.
Some liked to talk but some just drove quietly. Some helped with the luggage, those that didn't would give a silly excuse and apology, which I would accept.
I had only 2 bad encounters with cab drivers.
One who took me on a roundabout route to my reservist camp several years ago.
When we reached the camp, I called my friends to come out to the taxi and told him in no uncertain terms that I knew the route to the camp well as it was not my first ICT.
He meekly apologised and gave me a 30% discount.
The second was a former fxxking staff sergeant from my NS days. He was one of those who would abuse the recruits and privates with vulgar language.
He didn't recognise me when I boarded his taxi, he was actually quite polite.
Unfortunately for him, when he passed an erp gantry, he realised that he had forgotten to put his cashcard in. He grumbled about the fine and wasting time to pay the fine all the way to the airport, but to himself, not to me.
Come to think of it, the second trip was a rather pleasent one, not bad at all. :smile:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confucius said: "When men cannot control their women, women cannot control their temper is the result." :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same in taxi trade, if there is an accident,taxi will need an eye witness,if not,chances are that they will be ruled against.

judge will believe a rich famous person over a taxi driver. taxi driver going to jail.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she always got prob. by the rate she is doing, i will give the taxi driver benefit of doubt and said that its her fault.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she always got prob. by the rate she is doing, i will give the taxi driver benefit of doubt and said that its her fault.

By the rate Krafty is going, he's going to take her taxi booking call upon her return, carry her luggage up the booty and carry her up the car. :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya...you always like to belittle me, a taxi driver!:mad:

why? just because I dun want to stroke your ego???:oIo:

By the rate Krafty is going, he's going to take her taxi booking call upon her return, carry her luggage up the booty and carry her up the car. :biggrin:

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
This clearly shows that you can take the PRCunt out of PRC but can't take the PRC out of the cunt. She hasn't forgotten her violent PRCunt roots, indeed!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya...you always like to belittle me, a taxi driver!:mad:

why? just because I dun want to stroke your ego???:oIo:
Where got belittle you? What ego to speak of a good-for-nothing like me?

Just kidding to lighten up heavy moments, hope you don't mind.

If any offence taken, I do apologise.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same in taxi trade, if there is an accident,taxi will need an eye witness,if not,chances are that they will be ruled against.

so i am right to say he is going to jail, he is old hand in taxi, why bother to argue and fight customer like that? now end up in jail.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey,bro, no need to apologise lah...me dun mind one...

you still dun know me,once i kaki with pple, I chin chin cai cai,kanna taken advantage, i also dun mind....

why do you say you good for nothing? you are very profound in your knowledge and history, although I know you probably google for it...

A google master!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do you say you good for nothing? you are very profound in your knowledge and history, although I know you probably google for it...

A google master!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You must know something to begin with first, then you must know what to look for next, then you must know where to look for it. Google and Wiki are part of the tools, yes, available to all who knows what and where to look.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you serious? You apologising to a good for nothing cunt worshipper ??:o

This is one clown who like larkopi and smelly cunt as admitted by his stupid self and an obvious pussy-controlled whim !!:biggrin: