• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Qatar sentences chiobu woman who was sexually assaulted to 100 lashes and seven years in prison

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paola-Schietekat.jpg

https://www.elcordillerano.com.ar/n...anos-de-carcel-a-una-mexicana-que-fue-abusada

The Mexican woman said that in her adolescence she was also a victim of sexual violence and that she wanted to make the complaint with the intention that she would not experience the same thing again.

With the evidence in hand, she approached the Mexican consulate in Qatar and explained to the authorities, in the little Arabic she speaks, what happened.

“Asking me if I wanted a restraining order, to do nothing, or to go to the last resort, I froze, from shock, fear and lack of sleep, and turned to see the consul, who recommended that I go to the last resort. I signed the statement in Arabic and gave the details of the aggressor. Hours later, at nine o’clock at night, they called me on the phone to urgently go to the police station,” the woman said.

The police interrogated her in Arabic for more than three hours. It turns out that her rapist had excused herself by claiming that she was his girlfriend, and that she had given him permission to enter.

In Qatar, having an extramarital relationship is punishable by up to seven years in prison, and in some cases the sentence includes a hundred lashes; that was the sentence that now threatened the victim.

“The solution that my lawyer and the legal representative of my assailant gave me was relatively simple: marry him. To close the case that the State of Qatar opened against me, I only had to marry my assailant.”

After months of a judicial process that does not end, Schietekat publicly denounced the Mexican consulate for “the lack of a protection protocol for victims of violence with a gender perspective,” which the consul Luis Ancona demonstrated by not informing her that the complaint he recommended making could come back to haunt her; and to the international community, that it “has excused, and even defended archaic monarchies that maintain laws that promote modern slavery,” all under “the shadow of great sporting or cultural events.”

A final hearing will be held on March 6, where she hopes that a decision will be made that annuls that sentence and allows Schietekat to return to Qatar and resume her work.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Qatar emir is in cahoots eith turkey's erdogan and anwar ibrahim, tsliban and hamas under muslim brotherhood.
Qstar finance and harbour Taliban and hamas but US does nothing as US navy has a base there.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
H

History my friend. If not for muslim civil war which had broken out, china would be a demented muslim nation like the rest.
Seriously? The muslim countries can't even defeat tiny israel. As a matter of fact, they got thrashed by israel.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“The solution that my lawyer and the legal representative of my assailant gave me was relatively simple: marry him. To close the case that the State of Qatar opened against me, I only had to marry my assailant.”

islam permits a woman to get jailed for getting raped. The islamic scholars agree this is proper.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously? The muslim countries can't even defeat tiny israel. As a matter of fact, they got thrashed by israel.
Those arabs have never fought a war since 1253 when mongols butchered them and flatten baghdad and most arab cities to the ground.
After that, they were ruled by mongol allies, the turks.
The arabs just got their independence 100 years ago after turkey lost WW1 and their territories seized by victors UK and france before granting independence.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those arabs have never fought a war since 1253 when mongols butchered them and flatten baghdad and most arab cities to the ground.
The arabs just got their independence 100 years ago after turkey lost WW1 and their territories seized by victors UK and france before granting independence.

The arabs got their honor back when they standardized the quran in 1924 in Egypt and published a standard quran for the first time by modern printing. That version of the quran was widely accepted by most islamic sects, including the shia. It'll suffice to restore the arabs' manhood.

They are also the ethnic group that guards the moslems' main tourist attraction in mecca. It's far more important that anything the turks have contributed to the arabic religion.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol full of excuses...the Jews were being rounded up and murdered by Hitler yet they managed to trash the Arabs.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol full of excuses...the Jews were being rounded up and murdered by Hitler yet they managed to trash the Arabs.
The jews had a plan.and during the initial,phase, support from other jews worldwide.
They just flood Palestine with jewish refugees, armed them, and if race riot break out, make a quick land grab.and like what Russia did with Donbass region in the Ukraine a few days ago, the west did the same wrt israel. Solved the west jewish problems.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The jews had a plan.and during the initial,phase, support from other jews worldwide.
They just flood Palestine with jewish refugees, armed them, and if race riot break out, make a quick land grab.and like what Russia did with Donbass region in the Ukraine a few days ago, the west did the same wrt israel. Solved the west jewish problems.

The jews in israel will be better off relocating to USA.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shouldn't imagine things.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
They say God promised them israel slthough during the time of jesus, the land was under roman rule.
And during Moses, it was under philistine
You conveniently omitted that God also said he would scatter the Jews and bring them back. Now God has brought them back. And He has kept his promise because Israel keeps tharshing the Arabs.