• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Putin: My dogs bit Ang Moh hurt badly but not my problem, not on my instructions

Lee_cunt_yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.rt.com/news/390510-putin-patriotic-hackers-cyberwarfare/

Putin: ‘Patriotic hackers’ could exist, but ‘Russia does not order state level cyberattacks’

Published time: 1 Jun, 2017 17:43
Get short URL
Putin: ‘Patriotic hackers’ could exist, but ‘Russia does not order state level cyberattacks’
© Kremlin Pool / Global Look Press
Russian President Vladimir Putin once again rejected accusations that Russia is behind influential cyberattacks in the West, but said it was “theoretically possible” that freelance groups who think they are working in the country’s interest could be behind them.

Read more
Terminal High Altitude Area Defense © Osan AirBase Putin: Russia will not sit idle while US deploys global anti-missile system

“On a state level, we have never participated in cyberattacks, and this is the important thing,” Putin said during a media session with the heads of international news agencies in St. Petersburg.

The Russian leader, whose government has been accused of meddling in US and French elections with carefully-timed revelations of the candidates’ private data, said that “patriotically-minded hackers” are capable of engaging in cyber warfare.

“Hackers are freelance artists, they can wake up one day and start painting pictures, and then wake up another, read international news, and if they are patriotically-minded begin to make their own contribution to fighting those who say bad things about Russia,” said Putin, who dedicated a section of his speech to condemning a “flood of Russophobia” coming from the West.

59304fd6c36188f01b8b45ac.jpg