• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal
teega 1.JPG

teega 2.JPG

Teega

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
the treasurer of the malaysian hotel association johor chapter is called "michael Bay" . cool.

pg 30. d'serambi perling. still got house from developer? thought all sold out.

D' Serambi caught my eye too and I think it was one of the guys here mentioned it. The price has certainly gone up to $7xxk RM for an intermediate terrace. I thought that area has very few Chinese and a bit kampong like. The more Chinese area in Perling should be the Jalan Layang side next to Bukit Indah.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Investors of PH:

May the Year of the Horse brings Great Health, Wealth and Investment Opportunities to you and your Family.

Last edited:

DorisPing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow...swee...went over there during the recent CNY break...really like the place...it's peaceful and serene...
Wonder how it will grow once all the current properties TOP....majority expats or sinkies or locals....?
As of now, there is no private property there.

Photo taken from a Puteri Harbour Facebook page. Imperia can be seen. Encorp Marina will appear in 6 months time.

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
True, was there last month ... like the serenity and calming effect of the marina. Was extremely windy also that day ... if everyday is like that will be great. Managed to grab a burger at Cafe and a couple of Chimay (abt MYR100 total) but worth it as the service is good.Good the marine facade seats are repainted and pavement are repatched. However, the road kerbs in front of Hello Kitty main entrance needs to be maintained. Overall, quite satisfied with the area and set up.

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone have any experience with the SCB on Teega Loan? I secured a loan with SCB for Teega with DIBS. Developer asked for second 10% from SCB in Nov 2013. After numerous calls made to SCB to enquire, finally the loan officer replied that the loan started since Jan 2014... however yet to received any letter from SCB. Anyone received any letter from SCB re loan stuff?

As far as I understand that under DIBS, the developer pays for the monthly interest to the bank till the completion of the project. Does anyone know if the developer pay directly to the bank or deposit the money into our loan saving ac ...???

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from my agents that Puteri Cove Tower 2 and Vantage Bay are gota be launched soon. Prices are at least 10-20% higher than the Tower 1

Went to PH last weekend for makan and I was pleasantly surprised that the crowd at the indian food cum bar is amazing. The seats outside are almost taken @ 9pm. Just 1 year ago I was the only one having my dinner there and its like 7 staff attending to one customer.