• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
[
QUOTE=Funniman;1713756]If I buy a new property for investment, it must be exclusive, something that differentiate from others. Even on worst case scenario and at equal footing, the unit must stand out. Differentiation applies not only on your immediate neighbours, your neighbourhood and the geographical regions.
I am not a mass market guy anyway. But everyone has their own thinking. Different people think differently.

I suggest you go to the job site, walk around and feel the air. Even if you do not buy, you have your home already. This is only a add on. You have nothing to lose except a missed opportunity to add another feather to your portfolio. But it cut both ways. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

In your view, which johor developments fit your criteria?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
[
QUOTE=Funniman;1713756]If I buy a new property for investment, it must be exclusive, something that differentiate from others. Even on worst case scenario and at equal footing, the unit must stand out. Differentiation applies not only on your immediate neighbours, your neighbourhood and the geographical regions.
I am not a mass market guy anyway. But everyone has their own thinking. Different people think differently.

I suggest you go to the job site, walk around and feel the air. Even if you do not buy, you have your home already. This is only a add on. You have nothing to lose except a missed opportunity to add another feather to your portfolio. But it cut both ways. Good luck.

In your view, which johor developments fit your criteria?[/QUOTE]

I would love Emarald Bay....but have to be realistic....and with a big "IF"

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore's Greater Southern Waterfront wont be ready in the next 20 to 30 years, Puteri Harbour will be ready in the next 5 years

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is RMpsf for above 25 floor?QUOTE=dad4life;1716635]Went to the vvip of Alma's yesterday.. Not as hot as tests launch for sure, but best loft stack fully taken up.. 1 bedder moving slow. I think loft units will be gone by today.[/QUOTE]

dad4life

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is RMpsf for above 25 floor?

For 1 bedder above 25th floor will be at 1000psf onwards.. That's why foreigner only can buy 27th floor onwards. I checked out the loft unit, 15th floor will be around 750psf. reasonable price i think but decided not to buy as I prefer 2 bedroom onwards.